xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
did he finally got original art for the sex scenes? Or still using those shitty blurred images because he would get striked for just using others art without addressing them?
It seems you haven't followed the thread and say false statements. He mentioned it already several times, but the blurry art is being used with permission, but he has to make them blurry in order to use them, that's the deal.
He also mentioned that the next update will likely include the first set of original art for the game.
We certainly are! I'm currently working with Vira for character art, and RPTRz (and possibly Aka6) for the NSFW art. I'm hoping to have the first proprietary art in the next update, with more to follow.
(was on the last page before you posted)

Edit: Btw., it's a bit rude to speak in third person. Criticism/being questionable is ok, but he follows the thread and responds if necessary/possible, so you could address him directly.

UselessNihilist

Feb 13, 2018
Pretty interesting concept, and the voices definitely add some charm to the game. Will be keeping an eye on this one! And kudos for being able to toggle some of those fetishes on or off.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
He mentioned it already several times, but the blurry art is being used with permission, but he has to make them blurry in order to use them, that's the deal.
He also mentioned that the next update will likely include the first set of original art for the game.
This is correct! Indie dev is a bit of a Catch-22 - you can't get art without funding, you can't get funding without content, you can't get content without art.

You're left with either acting like a total dick and stealing art (which I am not a fan of), producing without art, or asking nicely and coming to an arrangement with the artists in question. Commissions are now in progress, and I'm looking forward to having stuff to show you :)

Pretty interesting concept, and the voices definitely add some charm to the game. Will be keeping an eye on this one! And kudos for being able to toggle some of those fetishes on or off.
Thank you! I'm hoping to extend the VA soon, as I like it too. Are there any content flags you think are missing?

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I gotta say, i'm pleasantly surprised with this game. I wasn't sure what to expect but damn, this is definitely unique. We get to play as a dragon in an adult VN game? With very well written scenes that don't destroy the english language? AND it contains voice acting??? Sir(madam?), i applaud you... I can't wait to see what the future holds for this one!

Great to hear that you're planning to start adding original art for the next update, to me that was literally the only lesser point of this game and honestly, this deserves some fine original art to top off the experience. Also, i have to compliment the voice actors here.. I've played a few games with VA before and they usually just sound kinda off or don't fit the character. But i actually love the voices in Ravager, especially the girl from the campfire! And i don't know who voiced the first girl you encounter at the convent(monastery), but she did one hell of a job. That was one crazy convincing performance if you ask me... It completely sold me on that scene. This type of quality VA isn't something i usually see in adult VN games and if there is, i haven't found it yet.

All in all, great job and keep it up! I've played quite a few of these types of games and i'm loving this one so far.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Just writing to say that I really love the premise of this game. The writing is pretty damn good too, and I love the voice acting. I'll be following this closely. Is there a Patreon I've somehow missed? Because I'd totally kick this a few bucks a month.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I gotta say, i'm pleasantly surprised with this game. I wasn't sure what to expect but damn, this is definitely unique. We get to play as a dragon in an adult VN game? With very well written scenes that don't destroy the english language? AND it contains voice acting??? Sir(madam?), i applaud you... I can't wait to see what the future holds for this one!

Great to hear that you're planning to start adding original art for the next update, to me that was literally the only lesser point of this game and honestly, this deserves some fine original art to top off the experience. Also, i have to compliment the voice actors here.. I've played a few games with VA before and they usually just sound kinda off or don't fit the character. But i actually love the voices in Ravager, especially the girl from the campfire! And i don't know who voiced the first girl you encounter at the convent(monastery), but she did one hell of a job. That was one crazy convincing performance if you ask me... It completely sold me on that scene. This type of quality VA isn't something i usually see in adult VN games and if there is, i haven't found it yet.

All in all, great job and keep it up! I've played quite a few of these types of games and i'm loving this one so far.
Hey, thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation! All of the voice actors are first timers (with some intensive direction), but I'm really proud of how many lines have come out, and I'm glad you enjoyed it too . VA was definitely something I wanted to focus on!

I've passed your feedback back to the actresses in question, who are both delighted :D

Just writing to say that I really love the premise of this game. The writing is pretty damn good too, and I love the voice acting. I'll be following this closely. Is there a Patreon I've somehow missed? Because I'd totally kick this a few bucks a month.
I do have a Patreon! It's here:

All contributions will go directly to commissioning costs for art & VA, because I prefer to code for pleasure.

Reactions: mitjo

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Hey, thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation! All of the voice actors are first timers (with some intensive direction), but I'm really proud of how many lines have come out, and I'm glad you enjoyed it too . VA was definitely something I wanted to focus on!

I've passed your feedback back to the actresses in question, who are both delighted :D

I do have a Patreon! It's here:

All contributions will go directly to commissioning costs for art & VA, because I prefer to code for pleasure.
Well it was the right choice to focus on VA as much as you did because it turned out great! I'm actually surprised to hear that all the voice actors are first timers, they definitely sound like they have at least some experience with this type of work. All i can say to them is to keep it up, it already sounds good and will only get better from here on out.

I for one can't wait to see what this game will develop into, and will be keeping a close eye on it. With that in mind, i think my body is ready to become an Ancient Dragon. Or as Fry from Futurama would say... "Shut up and take my money!" :LOL:(y)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, I am more of the silent type and tone down or even disable the voice (depends on the game, for now it plays more like a text-based game with the blurry art). From all the feedback I hear I think I should really try it, but maybe I'll wait for the next update(s) because I rather would like to see how the game will play with the new art.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018

If we're complimenting the voice actors, I think that the one voicing Princess Adeline did a very fine job of sounding like a cultured and aloof noble. I sure hope there will come an opportunity to reunite with her later on. :)

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
hey dev i got a question i have sex with the mealys and got intoxicating seed so it a safe bet you want to see the princess to help get free and mealys more as a sex slave who do my will in future update or am i off
i think i off replay still have sex with her but make charm greater and she still ask to the dickless ass to see the princess but still got a feeling she my i really good as play the mc and this dragon got pride but know where and when it needed or not and may be a bit unsure thing but know to run when needed as i saying i think i know the mc good to know he not giving up a hunter over pride or goodness he need her to be a ally or a lover

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
If we're complimenting the voice actors, I think that the one voicing Princess Adeline did a very fine job of sounding like a cultured and aloof noble. I sure hope there will come an opportunity to reunite with her later on. :)
There certainly will :) Thank you, I've passed your feedback on - and Marina is very glad.

In response to the concern in your review, btw: I can confirm that I obtained permission to use the placeholder images from the artists in question, and it's all above board.

hey dev i got a question i have sex with the mealys and got intoxicating seed so it a safe bet you want to see the princess to help get free and mealys more as a sex slave who do my will in future update or am i off
i think i off replay still have sex with her but make charm greater and she still ask to the dickless ass to see the princess but still got a feeling she my i really good as play the mc and this dragon got pride but know where and when it needed or not and may be a bit unsure thing but know to run when needed as i saying i think i know the mc good to know he not giving up a hunter over pride or goodness he need her to be a ally or a lover
Could you rephrase? I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
There certainly will :) Thank you, I've passed your feedback on - and Marina is very glad.

In response to the concern in your review, btw: I can confirm that I obtained permission to use the placeholder images from the artists in question, and it's all above board.

is mealys going to obey the dragon because the forest sex with the other 2 watching and did they mind control her is that why her eye change or is mealys master not me but the other two

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
is mealys going to obey the dragon because the forest sex with the other 2 watching and did they mind control her is that why her eye change or is mealys master not me but the other two

I think we need a translator

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
sorry for my bad grammar
No worries :)

She's temporarily broken by the centaurs. But she'll recover in time to escape before Chapter 3! Maelys can end up with many different fates. It's up to you to decide.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Nice to hear! :)

Even greater! I have amended my review to reflect your answer (I simply removed my speculation about permission/not permission).

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes