4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Ravager 1.5 is here, and uploading now! It's mostly a framework/bugfix release while I'm working on Chapter 3, but there's also the first glimpse of Vira's new art.

Dev Notes
  • Compatible with save files from v1.4 and newer.
  • The first round of commissions took longer than expected, so the majority will be added in 1.6.
Features
  • Female and male voice lines have been separated out into different channels, with their own sliders in the Preferences menu. Voice queueing and continuation has been improved.
  • Vira’s character art added for Princess Adeline. This can be activated by setting Art Style to ‘Mixed’ and Side Images to ‘Always’ in the Preferences menu.
  • Centaur voice acting added to the first part of the forest scene.
Tweaks
  • A switchable ‘Art Style’ option has been added to the Preferences menu. Select ‘Mixed’ to see Vira’s character art.
  • The layout of the Preferences menu has been improved.
  • Royal guards & Cove mercenaries have been visually differentiated.
  • Guards & mercenaries are now a bit more expressive.
  • The knight has been given a much-needed makeover. Green, orange, and purple? What were you thinking??
  • The abbess now looks a little more like her voice actress.
  • Loops and breaks have been added to the more elaborate voice acted scenes, to improve flow.
  • New framework added for the bukkake overlay.
  • Numerous small improvements to Chapter 1 for handling side images.
Fixes
  • Fixed missing side portrait for Witch.
  • Fixed missing side portrait for Knight.
  • Fixed pathing after thief sisters encounter.
  • Numerous typo and grammar fixes.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Well usually I avoid games that have Bestiality tag unless its minor, but for whatever reason I played it anyway. The game definitely has potential, not many games have mcs that actually get stronger and almost none have king/overlord type protags. The setup is done nicely with moving around the areas feels smooth and not a pain in the ass like rpgm games or moving constantly between rooms. Music and sounds fit very well, hopefully future art is pleasant and fitting as well.

Not too much to say yet still pretty early, though damn the herald character almost made me piss my self because for some reason his voice doesn't mute like the rest... As for that Netorare option all I can say is god bless the creator since its very hard to please people with it, 90% of games fail at doing it right, only time will tell.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
seems like 1.5 is a polishing update, no new story content. I'll keep watching this, but I'll skip this update

Reactions: mitjo
D

Deleted member 1200074

There is an option to disable NTR, is it something naturally avoidable or is it forced on the MC?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
A first example of the new art, but for now I won't give input to the style. It makes it more unique, but I'll wait for more to give better feedback, because at the moment it just makes it feel "different".
Maybe it's just me with my preference of "not too much" and it is a small detail, but for me the right breast of Adeline seems to be a bit bigger than the left (e.g. left side seems to be tighter with the clothes, you see the right more hanging)
Edit: Or I get it wrong and it is a small interaction with clothing...

Edit: Forgot to mention (unsure if it was already removed in previous version), but I am a person who prefers to play with one hand, in this case only with the mouse. Could the skip button be added again to the lower bar?

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
There is an option to disable NTR, is it something naturally avoidable or is it forced on the MC?
I believe that you can currently avoid all the NTR even if the tag is turned on. That being said I think the NTR is currently only implied not explicit based on the post the developer made on page 14 post #270

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
New game centuar stuff buggy.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6947, in script
play mvoice centaurA_sawsomething
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 120, in execute_play_music
renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
File "game/script.rpy", line 6947, in <module>
play mvoice centaurA_sawsomething
NameError: name 'centaurA_sawsomething' is not defined

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6956, in script
play mvoice centaurA_stones
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 120, in execute_play_music
renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
File "game/script.rpy", line 6956, in <module>
play mvoice centaurA_stones
NameError: name 'centaurA_stones' is not defined

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Not too much to say yet still pretty early, though damn the herald character almost made me piss my self because for some reason his voice doesn't mute like the rest... As for that Netorare option all I can say is god bless the creator since its very hard to please people with it, 90% of games fail at doing it right, only time will tell.
Aha! Thank you for the spot - I've moved that line over to the Male Voice channel.

seems like 1.5 is a polishing update, no new story content. I'll keep watching this, but I'll skip this update
Fair! Most of my work is being done on Chapter 3 at the moment, which needs to be released together. But I'll keep updating with new framework and media content as it comes in.

Edit: Forgot to mention (unsure if it was already removed in previous version), but I am a person who prefers to play with one hand, in this case only with the mouse. Could the skip button be added again to the lower bar?
Good idea! I've added it back in, and it will be in the next release.

great game so far
came across this error in the recent realease
Thanks for the spot - I'll get it fixed for the next version!

love the game so far do you have a Patreon, bitcoin or something
Yes! I have a Patreon if you want to help with commissioning costs:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@4MW

If you save the hunter and then select attack you get this missing picture. Also you should PM one of the moderators or a staff member and let them know that you are a developer so that they can give you the developer tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
If you save the hunter and then select attack you get this missing picture. Also you should PM one of the moderators or a staff member and let them know that you are a developer so that they can give you the developer tag.
Thanks for the spot! I've fixed it for the next release, and I've put in a request for a shiny developer tag too.

• Haha
Reactions: Regula

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@4MW

Went to bed without hitting enter for this post but at least I don't have to reenter it all as it was still there in the start a post box. I found another missing picture when sneaking onto the ship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
@4MW

Went to be without hitting enter for this post but at least I don't have to reenter it all as it was still there in the start a post box. I found another missing picture when sneaking onto the ship.
Thank you for the report - I've found the problem, and it'll be fixed for the next release.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
This game is surprisingly fun. I like the twist of being a monster, with appropriately monstrous choices. The writing is good, and I enjoy searching through the various options the game has to offer. (it would be nice to have some sort of a cheat mode so we can edit stats anytime to see how those can affect the game).

Also played around with the editor a bit and came up with this.... still needs some work I think, but i like it so far!

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes