RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This is an interim release; most of our new art will be added in 1.7.
The first round of commissions took longer than expected, so the majority will be added in 1.6.
Hmm, I'm sensing a trend here. I wonder if 1.8 will be the next to ass most of the art.

Jokes aside, how long do you estimate it will take you/the people you commissioned to finish the main character art and move onto actual scenes?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
the patchnotes are looking good tbh. 2 in a row just for polish and code framework. After what's already ingame will have a standardized level of quality and the code will be flexible enough to do whatever needs to be done, we may even get faster releases, depending on the level of streamlining...

at dev: keep up the good work.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This game is a great successor to Defiler Wings, sure you cant customize your own dragon but the story and english is much better.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok - I see the changes are starting going in the right direction.

I didnt check the whole game this time - just the prologue - and I liked the animated sprite and voice over - that was done really well !

But the game still needs a lot of art before it is going to live up to its potencial.

Keep up the good work !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I checked out the mixed for a few seconds and then switched it back to old for the princess.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
As for me voice acting is the thing you should spend much more less time for, surely it's a good feature, but developing story and gameplay as you do is more important as for me.
I am spending my time working on story and gameplay! Voice acting is done by other people, so I can produce and release it in parallel.

Hmm, I'm sensing a trend here. I wonder if 1.8 will be the next to ass most of the art.

Jokes aside, how long do you estimate it will take you/the people you commissioned to finish the main character art and move onto actual scenes?
I hit some artist management problems, which have delayed the arrival of custom art. I now have:

- Vira doing the character art
- RPTRx doing scene art
- Dang Phuong also doing scene art

Rather than just go dark for a month, I decided to go ahead and release an update with what I had. v1.7 will feature more custom art; if there are more delays, I'll just hold it until it's ready.

It'd be nice if I could kill the mercenaries that were banging the merchant on the road.
You will be able to :)

Absolutely love it.

Going for two playthroughs right now, one where I play an absolute devil named Neltharion, and another where I play a total charmer named Wrathion.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

It says it has Netorare is it in it already or will it be coming up in future chapters?
There is currently implied NTR in one story branch. This is likely to be expanded in future.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Are the planned H-scenes going to be blurry as well ? Or the current one are placeholders ?
Sorry if you already answered this, I really like the game btw =)

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Are the planned H-scenes going to be blurry as well ? Or the current one are placeholders ?
Sorry if you already answered this, I really like the game btw =)
The graphics currently in place are placeholders. These will be replaced with (non-blurry) scene art, starting with the next update.

Reactions: niennunb

blackangel270

Nov 17, 2017
Definitely loving this game thus far.

Though I am wondering one thing. Did you remove the singing during the intro, just before we break out of the egg?

Unless I'm the only one who has that issue...

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Definitely loving this game thus far.

Though I am wondering one thing. Did you remove the singing during the intro, just before we break out of the egg?

Unless I'm the only one who has that issue...
No - it's a bug introduced by the dynamic menu music framework! I've fixed it, and it will make a triumphant return in v1.7.

Reactions: Qwasar

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
what scenes have animations. cant seem to find any.
No scenes currently have animations, because (as of v1.6) they're all placeholder art. This weekend's release (v1.7) will add more idle animations, some custom art, and an intro sequence, amongst other things.

The first animated scenes will appear in v2.0 and onwards.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Great, now I have a new fetish. Where can I found more bestial rape monster simulators? lol
Well you could try Defiler Wings in this site which this game feels like it gets a lot of its inspiration from (same concept your a dragon kidnap and rape maidens/monster women/gods and you can customize your own dragon in way what type etc keep rerolling a new game for desired dragon type), however the english is not the greatest and it has a lackluster story and characters.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 202 Votes