WauxLoner

Oct 28, 2018
No scenes currently have animations, because (as of v1.6) they're all placeholder art. This weekend's release (v1.7) will add more idle animations, some custom art, and an intro sequence, amongst other things.

The first animated scenes will appear in v2.0 and onwards.
So the current version dont have animated scene yet, Until v2.0 ?

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
4MW I will start of by saying I very much like this game, It's very unique as most of the time you don't play through the "creature's" eyes, and choose If you wanna be a Evil Tyrant or a Benevolent Ruler. But while I love this game, I have to ask you respectfully how the hell you've managed to keep it on Patreon??? The reason why I'm bringing it up is because there are instances of Rape and Bestiality in the game. Both of which Patreon are VERY touchy on to say the least. While I have no problem with the instances, It worries me that eventually one day Patreon will randomly come down from there pedestal and put a bullet in the face of this project. Hopefully that never happens but still, it's a concern I would have.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
4MW I will start of by saying I very much like this game, It's very unique as most of the time you don't play through the "creature's" eyes, and choose If you wanna be a Evil Tyrant or a Benevolent Ruler. But while I love this game, I have to ask you respectfully how the hell you've managed to keep it on .

Patreon??? The reason why I'm bringing it up is because there are instances of Rape and Bestiality in the game. Both of which Patreon are VERY touchy on to say the least. While I have no problem with the instances, It worries me that eventually one day Patreon will randomly come down from there pedestal and put a bullet in the face of this project. Hopefully that never happens but still, it's a concern I would have.
I don't know what you mean; this is clearly *cough* a family friendly fantasy adventure.

Seriously though, I don't post anything naughty on Patreon, and in exchange they seem happy to take a skim of the contributions. If it goes down, fair enough, I'll sort something else out - but it's a great way of accelerating development while it lasts.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far, and I look forward to showing you more!

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Version 1.7 is live, and upload requested! Grab it from if you don't fancy waiting.

V1.7, “White Juve Dragon”

Dev Notes

• This is the final release before the arrival of Chapter 3 in v2.0. If you want to wait for the big content drop, skip this one! But if you haven’t played before, or would like to sample some of the new art, this is the version to pick.
  • Compatible with save files from v1.4 and newer.
Features
  • Vira’s character art added for Huntress Maelys, Regent Balthorne, and the maid.
  • DP’s scene art added for the farmgirl (Cruelty path) encounters.
  • RPTRz’s scene art added for the maid encounter.
  • Amon Ra’s idle animations have been better compressed, and incorporated directly into the game for all operating systems. Select the ‘Animated’ art style from the Preferences menu to see them.
  • Amon Ra’s idle animations added for the maid.
  • Amon Ra’s badass, multistage, intro animation has been added.
  • You may now pull out during the wolfgirl scene.
Tweaks
  • An ‘Animated’ art style option has been added to the Preferences menu.
  • A ‘Gay’ content flag has been added to the Preference menu, which is enabled by default. Currently this does nothing, but take the opportunity to disable it before playing v2.0 if you don’t want to see any kobold trap waifu action.
  • Pressing the left edge of the screen will now roll back on tablet devices, rather than click forward. This has not been tested on all devices.
  • The bloodshed transition has been standardised and improved.
  • Direction has been improved for the maid feeding scene, and the initial encounter with the regent.
  • Extra flags have been added, for setting up late-game consequences.
  • Android tablet and mobile builds have been packaged and uploaded separately.
  • A Patreon link has been added to the menu.
  • Our highest-tier Patreon supporters have been added to the credits in the About menu.
Fixes
  • Side images now work on the Android version.
  • Fixed track alignment for the dragonsong remix. fml
  • Fixed missing sound file for mercenary.
  • Fixed missing dragonsong during the intro sequence.
  • Fixed bugs found in beta testing. Thank you, Patreon supporters!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A ‘Gay’ content flag has been added to the Preference menu, which is enabled by default. Currently this does nothing, but take the opportunity to disable it before playing v2.0 if you don’t want to see any kobold trap waifu action.
Is there a Kobold without a dick attached to it as well?

Also just played the update, the scenes are really great. Just the right amount of CG's per scene IMO. Hope to see more!

Last edited:

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
[
This is the final release before the arrival of Chapter 3 in v2.0. If you want to wait for the big content drop, skip this one! But if you haven’t played before, or would like to sample some of the new art, this is the version to pick.
So do you mean that after this post the next update will be straight to 2.0? Or that this is the last sort of "Public" update with 1.8, 1.9, etc. going live to only patrons or something?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Is there a Kobold without a dick attached to it as well?

Also just played the update, the scenes are really great. Just the right amount of CG's per scene IMO. Hope to see more!
Glad you like them!

Kobolds in this setting are canonically always born male, but that doesn't mean it is impossible to see a lady one.

So do you mean that after this post the next update will be straight to 2.0? Or that this is the last sort of "Public" update with 1.8, 1.9, etc. going live to only patrons or something?
I'm stopping releases until I've finished 2.0, which will drop at some point in June. Patrons will get the beta build before anyone else does, because I need a hand with playtesting!

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I'm stopping releases until I've finished 2.0, which will drop at some point in June. Patrons will get the beta build before anyone else does, because I need a hand with playtesting!
Ah ok, I haven't played since 1.4 as I've been waiting for some major content overall, and was basically wondering just how far away 2.0 is. Now that I know its not that far away, I'll just wait until 2.0. Thanks.

P.S. While I am perfectly fine with lady-boi Kobolds. I second having female ones as well. Double the Kobold fun, y'know?

May 6, 2017
Anyone could tell me if there is any way to win in the fighting? It is necessary to have strength but for some reason I do not know how to get it and it frustrates me because it seems that instead of being a dragon I am a useless lizard, always having to flee ...

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
maybe in a later chapter MC will be all big and mighty and it will be doable, who knows
It most certainly will be!

Anyone could tell me if there is any way to win in the fighting? It is necessary to have strength but for some reason I do not know how to get it and it frustrates me because it seems that instead of being a dragon I am a useless lizard, always having to flee ...
Do you have Gore enabled in your Preferences? You gain strength by eating people.

Are the picture still blurry?
Those that haven't been replaced with custom art are, yes.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat
May 6, 2017
It most certainly will be!

Do you have Gore enabled in your Preferences? You gain strength by eating people.

Those that haven't been replaced with custom art are, yes.

oh if I had known before, because I really regret not having been able to beat anyone, especially those characters that "can not die for the plot" as the bandits of the city, the hunter, and the witch. I hope that soon we will be more powerful and that they will stop seeing me as an insignificant lizard.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
What is even recomended settings to play it as ?
I would assume Animated is ?

Or do I loose some scenes by sellecting that ?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
The NTR term always makes me confused, is the MC getting cucked or the MC gets to cuck some characters?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
oh if I had known before, because I really regret not having been able to beat anyone, especially those characters that "can not die for the plot" as the bandits of the city, the hunter, and the witch. I hope that soon we will be more powerful and that they will stop seeing me as an insignificant lizard.
You will get your wish! As you grow in power (and progress along the plot), every character will become defeatable.

What is even recomended settings to play it as ?
I would assume Animated is ?

Or do I loose some scenes by sellecting that ?
I personally recommend Animated. It doesn't lose you any scenes, but it can create a mismatch of styles if you have characters from different shapers present (eg the Huntress and centaur scene). That will happen less and less as we fill out our custom art.

The NTR term always makes me confused, is the MC getting cucked or the MC gets to cuck some characters?
There is currently one story branch with implied NTR (princess interrogated by Balthorne & Maelys), which I might add an explicit scene for later on. Disabling the flag removes this branch.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes