Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I like the concept of this game, looks like a winner. Probably hold off tell 2.0 is out. Also I really want to fuck up that little rat prick in the beginning. Lol

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There is currently one story branch with implied NTR (princess interrogated by Balthorne & Maelys), which I might add an explicit scene for later on. Disabling the flag removes this branch.
Technicaly speaking Centaur scene is somewhat NTR too.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
4MW
I've been forgetting to ask, but will we get more content with that maid girl in the beginning in future updates? Maybe take her as a waifu?

Another question, While I don't care if this content is actually in the game or not, as I know many people don't like it. I have to ask, are there gonna be any dickgirl/shemale characters in the game waifus or otherwise? Maybe an a optional setting? Again I understand why if there isn't going to be.

Last edited:

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Technicaly speaking Centaur scene is somewhat NTR too.
It's voyeur, certainly! But I wouldn't necessarily classify Huntress Maelys as your waifu. In the future, perhaps?

4MW
I've been forgetting to ask, but will we get more content with that maid girl in the beginning in future updates? Maybe take her as a waifu?

Another question, While I don't care if this content is actually in the game or not, as I know many people don't like it. I have to ask, are there gonna be any dickgirl/shemale characters in the game? waifus or otherwise maybe an a optional setting? Again I understand why if there isn't going to be.
The maid is indeed waifuable, but only once you've taken the palace - so it'll be a while yet!

There is an optional kobold trap waifu in 2.0, and will be some (equally optional) futa later on.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
  • Vira’s character art added for Huntress Maelys, Regent Balthorne, and the maid.
  • DP’s scene art added for the farmgirl (Cruelty path) encounters.
  • RPTRz’s scene art added for the maid encounter.
Really good original art, especially the maid encounter! This is looking better and better! And I also like Huntress Maelys character portrait. I'm really looking forward to 2.0...

Now, if I might add a tip, which is actually more of a tip to the artists: When portraying a really huge cock going into a not so huge pussy/ass, don't make the mistake of squeezing together the cock at the point of entry, to "make it fit". It makes the cock look soft and malleable and kind of ruins the picture, *especially* if it's supposed to be a rape scene. It might be more difficult for the artist to stretch the hole around the cock while still making it look realistic (not the least if the size of the cock is such that it probably couldn't be done in real life without ripping the poor woman apart), but it will look *much* better when done right.

And the reason I'm saying this is just that it's fairly common among adult artists. AKA6, is very good at not doing that, but instead managing to do the stretch thing while making it look realistic despite cocks the size of giants, so they could look to him for inspiration.

Also, there's is some strange clipping with the sound in the intro, but that might just be my computer, who knows.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
No its not that does not even fit the description of NTR in the slightest.
You say you want to fuck her - they dont allow you to and fuck her in front of your eyes. That is NTR. Beeing in relationship with someone is not prerequisite for something to be NTR.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
You say you want to fuck her - they dont allow you to and fuck her in front of your eyes. That is NTR. Beeing in relationship with someone is not prerequisite for something to be NTR.
You are totally wrong, this is what NTR means, Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. So you totally need relationship for NTR, nothing else is real NTR.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
You are totally wrong, this is what NTR means, Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. So you totally need relationship for NTR, nothing else is real NTR.
I dont think it is a place to educate anyone, but if I wanted to I would say this:

NTR is japanese term. I know japanese - it simply means "taking away". I read doujins for over 15 years now and half aced definitions from clueless english dictionaries mean nothing.
And NTR definetely doesnt mean Cuckold in English meaning of this word. Cuckold is used when Male Character is willingly giving away woman he likes/loves/is interested in. NTR is largely the same, only Male Character must be reluctant to it.
The diffrance is small but very important.
Its is like the diffrence between giving a homeless guy a 100$ out of charity, and homeless guy stealing 100$ from you.
In both cases result is the same. You lost 100$ he gained 100$. But the overall feel about it is wildly diffrent.

And no - beeing in formal relationship is not a prerequisite. One of the more popular type of NTR you can find in Japan is for an example Mother NTR - when you see how your mother is seduced by other people !
Or a childhood friend NTR - when your long time girl next door is seduced.

In both of this situations there is no relationship between you and woman that is beeing "taken away". But it is still NTR becouse MC is suffering seeing a woman he has some sort of atachment towards, or he just wishes he has, beeing with another guy.

Now in this Games context - if you show your interest in the Huntress, and you are beeing denied, instead having to watch her have sex with someone else - thats soft NTR right there. Why it is soft - becouse dragons feelings/atachment/possesiveness of her are still low.

PS. And to set straight - so nobody missunderstands my intentions. This was strictly informational. I dont say that to attack the game, or trying to portray it in bad light or anything.
There is just so much riddiculous hate and prejudice to the very name "NTR", people are freaking out whenever they see it. And it is just a label that describes something ! Something that is neighter good or bad.
The Game Ravager doesnt seem to be focusing in any way on NTR anyway, if anything it is antitesis of NTR. Like you can ever make a Dragon feel cheated on ;] (unless there will be second Dragon or another huge monsters compeating with you - fucking the girls you could). Having 1 or 2 scenes that fit the label wont make it an NTR game too. People just need to relax about it, and stop freaking out when they see this 3 letters in CAPS.

Last edited:

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
For some reason the android version won't let me choose a name. I enter the name & hit the appropriate spot & nothing happens, even leaving it blank doesn't work

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
NTR is japanese term. I know japanese - it simply means "taking away". I read doujins for over 15 years now and half aced definitions from clueless english dictionaries mean nothing.
And NTR definetely doesnt mean Cuckold in English meaning of this word. Cuckold is used when Male Character is willingly giving away woman he likes/loves/is interested in. NTR is largely the same, only Male Character must be reluctant to it.
Its is like the diffrence between giving a homeless guy a 100$ out of charity, and homeless guy stealing 100$ from you.
In both cases result is the same. You lost 100$ he gained 100$. But the overall feel about it is wildly diffrent.
I learned something today! I think I'll keep applying the NTR flag to refer to the common Western usage, as I think that's most intuitive for players - but it's always cool to find out a bit of etymology.

For some reason the android version won't let me choose a name. I enter the name & hit the appropriate spot & nothing happens, even leaving it blank doesn't work
Android is tricksy. Make sure:

- You rotate your screen so the full keyboard is visible
- Ravager has write permissions

the game is far from complete and doesn't even has custom art yet and is still fun as hell, can't wait for the final product.
Thank you! We've got a bit of custom art in this version (be sure to enable it in the Preferences menu), but I'm expanding it as quickly as I can (and can afford).

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really wish there was a Female version of the Kobold that could take his place as the Butler/maid. Having a dude take up that big of a role is pretty disheartening.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Currently this does nothing, but take the opportunity to disable it before playing v2.0 if you don’t want to see any kobold trap waifu action.
I am very much liking the sound of this ;)

As if I wasn't excited enough for Ch3 already!

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
Both terms have been used for a wide variety of meanings, with a significant overlap, and both can diverge a fair bit from the original literal root meaning. In middle engish, Cuckoldry meant that the husband had no idea that his wife was unfaithful (hence the common linguistic root with the Cuckoo which lays eggs in other birds' nests). A cuckold fetish is where the man wants to be cuckolded, but the standard meaning just requires that his wife/lover is cheating. NTR generally has more implication that the woman is/was originally unwilling (because of the use of "taking"), but as I said, there's a large degree of overlap.

I believe that on this board there has been a ruling on what does and doesn't count as NTR for the purpose of thread-tagging, which doesn't quite match your interpretation of the term. Let me see if I can figure out how to link the post: https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/

For the purpose of this game, it looks to me as if the flag will apply to the princess and maybe any women you have a positive relation with, but not to any women you've abused and sent off in a compromised state (several of the Cruelty options). You have the option to rescue the huntress, or to be Cruel and watch her be abused. Seems pretty consistent usage to me.

I hope I haven't offended anyone. I'm not trying to start an argument over personal definitions of these terms.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
A cuckold fetish is where the man wants to be cuckolded, but the standard meaning just requires that his wife/lover is cheating.
To be clear, if a short story/game/artistic image/whatever is tagged with "cuckold", it doesn't have to mean that the guy being cuckolded is enjoying it or even aware of what is happening. It's quite common for erotic fantasies regarding cuckoldry to just be about cheating and the possible humiliation and emasculation that it entails. For a lot of people the fetish is to be turned on by the guy being cheated on and possibly humiliated, rather than to be turned on by the guy being turned on by being cheated on and humiliated.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Both terms have been used for a wide variety of meanings, with a significant overlap, and both can diverge a fair bit from the original literal root meaning. In middle engish, Cuckoldry meant that the husband had no idea that his wife was unfaithful (hence the common linguistic root with the Cuckoo which lays eggs in other birds' nests). A cuckold fetish is where the man wants to be cuckolded, but the standard meaning just requires that his wife/lover is cheating. NTR generally has more implication that the woman is/was originally unwilling (because of the use of "taking"), but as I said, there's a large degree of overlap.

I believe that on this board there has been a ruling on what does and doesn't count as NTR for the purpose of thread-tagging, which doesn't quite match your interpretation of the term. Let me see if I can figure out how to link the post: https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/

For the purpose of this game, it looks to me as if the flag will apply to the princess and maybe any women you have a positive relation with, but not to any women you've abused and sent off in a compromised state (several of the Cruelty options). You have the option to rescue the huntress, or to be Cruel and watch her be abused. Seems pretty consistent usage to me.

I hope I haven't offended anyone. I'm not trying to start an argument over personal definitions of these terms.
All seems reasonable.

And I agree with you on etymology of the word Cuckold.
It straight up implies a man who if fathering someone elses children.
So I guess originaly it was used similarly to how Netorare is beeing used by Japanese.

But right now in the west I see clear distinction between NTR and Cuck where NTR is used for when male MC is unwilling to see his woman get "taken away", and cuckold when it is male MC that does willingly make his wife sleep with other men.
I dont see women atitude towards it play any mayor role in the naming. Though initialy reluctant women are more often seen in NTR side of the spectrum.

And if you guys here on this site are limiting the use of the label to only females in active (and positive) relationship I guess it is fine.
But like I said - Japanese use the term when any female that MC is intrested in is beeing target of NTR, regardless if MC is even aquainted with her or not.

There are plenty NTR labeled works when MC has a secret crush on girl he never talked about, and he stalk her seeing her with another men.

Reactions: Lerd0

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
4MW

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'hunter_angry.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3803, in script
hunter "A dragon, you say?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'hunter_angry.png'.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
There is an optional kobold trap waifu in 2.0, and will be some (equally optional) futa later on.
Will the futa be a real futa (hermaphrodite) or a she-male? And will the futa-sex be futa + female, futa + male or both? I'm thinking it would be really cool to have a futa underling/servant/right-hand-woman who also has a penchant for raping her (the dragons) enemies as well as innocents she just happens to come across...

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes