DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Just discovered this and noticed it's also on Steam. I have a question for those who got the Steam version. Is that version the same as the one from here? Thank you in advance.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
I informed the moderator, through a report, about the wrong version on Mega. But it got rejected :unsure:
Judging by the size of the archive, the version on Mega is still 5.0.1, packaged in a misleadingly titled archive.

the GoFile version is the Mac version?
If I remember correctly, there is a combined version containing all (Win/Lin/Mac) launchers.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty
Oct 11, 2022
I informed the moderator, through a report, about the wrong version on Mega. But it got rejected :unsure:
Judging by the size of the archive, the version on Mega is still 5.0.1, packaged in a misleadingly titled archive.

If I remember correctly, there is a combined version containing all (Win/Lin/Mac) launchers.
yep can confirm that issue with the MEGA linked one still. Looks like the GoFile is ok, just had a corrupted download or something the first time i guess idk. The GoFile install worked properly when I redownloaded it.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
In fact, I had downloaded the version on MEGA last night...
now I understood why I didn't find the news mentioned in the update...
however I found new dialogues and more that I hadn't found before...
oh well, this game is become quite a lot diversified now that you find new stuff even in the old versions XD

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2020
I downloaded the game earlier and the wrong version was attached for both Gofile and MEGA. Seems updated on Gofile now, but yeah, kind of weird.

LeilaMathed

Dec 29, 2017
I've never posted before but I had to write it here.

Hands down, Ravager is the best Ren'Py VN game I've played (and I've played a few)
The heroic fantasy set-up is really well made, both in terms of world-building and art-direction. The characters are all very compelling and manage to walk the line between serious and fun really well to make it all the more enjoyable.
The numerous choices and moral decisions helps a lot with the replayability of the game.
Finally the art-style, the voice acting and the narrative all serve to bring fourth an enjoyable, dense and rich game.

You devs rock !

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The MEGA version is labeled as 5.0.5 but I unpacked it, ran it and it was 5.0.1.
Thank you very much, would it be possible to upload to MEGA? my internet connection is unstable
yep can confirm that issue with the MEGA linked one still. Looks like the GoFile is ok, just had a corrupted download or something the first time i guess idk. The GoFile install worked properly when I redownloaded it.
New Mega link added - with the correct version.

WaryFox - Not sure why your report was rejected the first time?
But thanks BigRay87 and everyone else - for reporting it again. (y)

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Just discovered this and noticed it's also on Steam. I have a question for those who got the Steam version. Is that version the same as the one from here? Thank you in advance.
Yes the piratet version here is the same as Steam, if you get the free version its only until act 4, act 5 will be the Steam exclusive content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeFuZe

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Yes the piratet version here is the same as Steam, if you get the free version its only until act 4, act 5 will be the Steam exclusive content.
Thanks for the reply. Heard a lot of good reviews here and on Steam. I'll give it a go and get it. Cheers.

Reactions: _Maou_

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hi! Maybe I wasn't very clear in my question, I have the game bought on steam, my doubt is whether the V arc will be the last thing in the game that we will have or the author is considering making a ravager 2
You can probably ask that after this game is complete. As far as i can remember, the act V is final act.

Mar 31, 2020
On one of my playthroughs I recruited Malagar and ignored Darja, so Malagar never even mentioned her or his plan to use Adeline for Darja's ascension. Yet, if I kill Adeline he still quits, and his letter is written as if I captured Darja and agreed to his plan.

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
Hello, good morning, afternoon, night, when you read it, I know they will say no, but. Can someone please pass me their most recent save or the one you have? Please, then I'll do 15 Our Fathers and 10 Hail Mary's

Qwerty543@

Dec 23, 2021
Does anyone know when we'll be allowed to make any consort the queen instead, I'd much rather prefer say heloise as queen to adeline

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes