Daemonhyde

Dec 27, 2018
havent had the option to build the dungeon show up. am i just missing something or does my crueltyhave to be at a certain number?
been playin the power fantasy if thats a factor. prior to update i had no issue. could having captured all the girls early be the problem?

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Hey
Is it possible to get the latest 5.0.5 update on android pls?
Nope, it's still in patreon.

Is there android? Yes it's confirm by him long ago when i ask him like "_will it free in future? And android available or not?_" he say like (sorry, i don't remember now but it's similar like this) yes, when game was finished after some time and yes android is available.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Nope, it's still in patreon.

Is there android? Yes it's confirm by him long ago when i ask him like "_will it free in future? And android available or not?_" he say like (sorry, i don't remember now but it's similar like this) yes, when game was finished after some time and yes android is available.
Subscribestar rather than Patreon.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
what is the right choice when maelys ask to have sex with her ? if the mc accepts then she becomes a zombie or half dead does she improve or not ?

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Hi, didnt play for long time. Do we have some Valzira romance rute or change her somehow dnt hate our dragon?

darkoblivion36

Dec 20, 2022
So been a while since I checked this game, is it still only human and human-looking humanoids the dragon boinks?
Seriously could use a nice dragoness.
Doubtful; the inquisitrix notes there are no male elves and no female dragons. Part of their celestial duality

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
is this game a sandbox games or just linear?
It kinda depends on what you consider a sandbox. I would say the game is mostly linear. There is an exploration bit in Acts 2 and 3, but it's really more of a "go to location, do thing, acquire riches/bitches." It's timed, but once you figure out the optimal path to see everything and get everyone, there's really no nuance to it. Outside of that, the "in-lair" stuff is all "visit your NPCs/allies, fuck them, etc." With different random/story events and such that happen as time progresses.

Then in ACT IV you're locked off from the exploration to focus on story-related things which I won't spoil, which leads into ACT V which is what the current dev focus is on.

That being said, the writing is fantastic, and there really is a lot of player choice and variation to make multiple playthroughs interesting. Definitely worth the cost on Steam imo

also, how much gay is in this?
Not much. I have that content disabled, but I know that there's a twink/femboy type character and also a more manly wolfman you can fuck.

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
So I'm a little confused about Malice (the dragon's daughter). Is she supposed to be like some mega-OP reality-bending character, or is she like supposed to be the thing that destroys everything the Moon and Sun worked on?

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes