jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Sigh android version will be out when the game comes to an end?
Sigh
It's available for Subscribestar patrons via the game's discord. So you could sign up as a patron, then cancel your subscription after one month. IIRC the lowest patron tier won't do, though, so you'd need to sign up for the lowest tier but one, which I think is $5.

Reactions: Terminationable

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
It's available for Subscribestar patrons via the game's discord. So you could sign up as a patron, then cancel your subscription after one month. IIRC the lowest patron tier won't do, though, so you'd need to sign up for the lowest tier but one, which I think is $5.
Yep, full game at itch 15$

ChewbakkaC

Aug 22, 2020
Anyone know similar games? I mean like big freedom in choices and ability to do super immoral stuff if you want(kill, rape, steal etc), playing as something non-human and/or really powerful, and pls no 3d games, preferably a drawn vn like here. Doesn't even have to include sexual content tbh. Would love any recs

Elendil117

Jul 14, 2020
Personally, I would like see more scens and events with Marie Anne, or more interacts her with other captives. We have events only with Marie Anne and Mina and her talk with Witch Val. Maybe adding reunite her with her Horse Trojan, when We could send Kobolts for some animals? In our dreams we saw her with Trojan, however she only got pigs like Sebastian.. Some like in Act V when we return to Castle we could send guards for her horse to stable or something like that. I know there is scene/ event about giving her to Infernals, where we see her "reunite" with infernal horse like Trojan, but I prefer normal reunite. Eventually some choice which animals we can get for in Quest "Marie-Anne's Belongings". I always choose her for be Consort, because in my opinion she is better than others and more caretaking for us. Many times i see her in baths, but when i choose "Join Me" she always refuse and retreat even if she is our Consort and sleep with us in bed. Hovewer Mina can normally join us.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Anyone know similar games? I mean like big freedom in choices and ability to do super immoral stuff if you want(kill, rape, steal etc), playing as something non-human and/or really powerful, and pls no 3d games, preferably a drawn vn like here. Doesn't even have to include sexual content tbh. Would love any recs
If you found, text me or dm me pls. I wander around seek something like that for long. Never saw anything success without abandon tag.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Only thing that comes to mind is Defiler Wings. Very similar to Ravager, but older*, cryptic as fuck and buggy.
*Its development started before F95 was created.

Feb 10, 2019
I would have done it if I could b
I would have done it if I could but my government banned international payment.
Their reason.. they have no valid reason.

Feb 10, 2019
Buy at itch benefits :
Once you buy, wait for update.
They're released updated with android while purchase at itch give you full owner game Aka which mean one time and can download act v android without paid for monthly.
Unfortunately I can't. I can't do international payment. Government made it virtually impossible to do so. I am from Nigeria

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I'd probably pay for the game on itch if it was the normal pc version. Won't use steam for adult stuff.

Version 5.0.6 is available on svs, does a hero have the new version without me needing to download it for 7 hours at 50kb/s?

duolaamm

Feb 13, 2020
I'd probably pay for the game on itch if it was the normal pc version. Won't use steam for adult stuff.

Version 5.0.6 is available on svs, does a hero have the new version without me needing to download it for 7 hours at 50kb/s?
what is svs?

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes