spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Anything more for the dragon and the eldritch Mom? I remember their being one sex scene and one scene with no art before the battle at the end of act 4 and that's it.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Just because I really fucking hate svs, I got the new update there and put it on a file host that isn't utter dogshit so no-one else has to go through this bullshit.

Fuck you svs.

It's not the patreon version, so you can't go into act 5, but there's new stuff, enjoy.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Just because I really fucking hate svs, I got the new update there and put it on a file host that isn't utter dogshit so no-one else has to go through this bullshit.

Mega

Fuck you svs.

It's not the patreon version, so you can't go into act 5, but there's new stuff, enjoy.
The link is down, remember to report the update on the main thread to avoid deletion, preferably using a link that won't be shown anywhere else so it cant be reported

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Yup, I got a message saying that it had been removed because of a service violation yadda yadda, but the people who did the reporting were seemingly the devs themselves, and putting it back up after that seems like kind of a dick move?

It also doesn't really help that, as an utter noob, I've got no idea how to do any of that. Sorry folks, I'm not going to be the hero this time around, we should probably just wait for the actual leaked version that has the patreon content.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yup, I got a message saying that it had been removed because of a service violation yadda yadda, but the people who did the reporting were seemingly the devs themselves, and putting it back up after that seems like kind of a dick move?

It also doesn't really help that, as an utter noob, I've got no idea how to do any of that. Sorry folks, I'm not going to be the hero this time around, we should probably just wait for the actual leaked version that has the patreon content.
That's perfectly fine, though I'd like to tell you how to do it but considering the situation it would seem a bit coercive, oh well, I'm fine waiting

Reactions: Saligia

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I hope the devs stop nuking links in this thread. I intend to buy their game once it's actually completed and this behavior is discouraging me from ever doing so.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I believe I last played this game in 2019. I'm glad it ended up seeing some success.

Turns out, I caused the end times to come because I can't resist raising my stats. Sounds about right :/

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Torrent on its way too!
Version 5.0.6, Annulus & Avunculous
Now with free fangirl
Dev Notes
  • After taking a quick break, I have spent this month getting a lot of things into position for the Chapter One finale. Darja and Malagar have proper narrative flow, Maelys has a new route to initiate her 'redemption' arc, and there is a
    whole lot
    of new media for you to enjoy.
  • MVPs of this build are our sound team (HereToHelp, GerdGenus, Mokkel, Stuke, and GreyScale), who have been absurdly hard-working - as this changelog attests.
Act V Features
  • Dynamic: An alternative court briefing from Malagar, if Darja did not survive your initial encounter (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: An alternative court briefing from Malagar, if he was never empowered (collab with Mattrex).
  • Art: Marie-Anne getting mounted while pregnant in the palace (four variants, Lubbio).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Adeline’s reunion (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Maelys’s penitent interactions (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Maelys’s recalcitrant interactions (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Marie-Anne’s palace interactions (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Marie-Anne’s dungeon interactions (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Naho’s broken interactions (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Naho’s pet interactions (GreyScale).
  • Sound: An ambience for the palace bedrooms (Michael Ghelfi Studios, GreyScale).
  • Sound: An ambience for the eternal twilight (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
  • Gallery: Marie-Anne’s new palace scene has been added to the gallery (Tosk).
  • Gallery: Naho’s new dungeon and palace scenes have been added to the gallery (Tosk).
Act I-IV Features
  • Scene: Darja volunteers as Maelys’s surrogate (collab with DoItToJulia).
  • Scene: You may now choose how to enjoy your delicious spicy nugget (collab with DoItToJulia).
  • Fate: Heloise can be given to the mercenaries (collab with Mattrex).
  • Fate: Marie-Anne can be given to the mercenaries (two variants, collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Darja makes her way to the spire, mostly under her own steam (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Maelys’s redemption path has a new version of initiation, in the wake of her interactions with Darja.
  • Dynamic: Valzira can be interacted with as a captive, after she has been broken.
  • Dynamic: The wolfmen are the latest and last faction to receive a visit from your daughter (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Mattrex).
  • Art: Darja’s wolfman fate (five variants, Lubbio).
  • Art: Valzira’s post-breaking scene (five variants, Lubbio).
  • Art: Additional variants for Valzira’s post-breaking scene (thirteen variants, Lubbio).
  • Art: Shouting and confused emotes for Enid (two variants, Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Animated idles for Naho’s draco transformation (fourteen variants, Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Animated idles for Naho’s plush transformation (fourteen variants, Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Animated idles for Valzira’s broken state (fourteen variants, Amon Ra).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Cooch’s consort arc (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Maelys’s ‘This Fixes Everything’ scene, post-Heloise variant (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Maelys’s severed interactions (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Malice’s last night interruption, human consort variants (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Naho’s consort arc (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Enid’s arrival at the lair, recast and re-recorded (Demi Goggles).
  • Voice: Maelys’s interactions with Balthorne, re-recorded in studio quality (Catkit).
  • Voice: Maelys’s run-in with the centaurs, re-recorded in studio quality (Catkit).
  • Voice: Maelys’s interrogation, re-recorded in studio quality (Catkit).
  • Voice: Maelys’s screams during her infernal fate (Catkit).
  • Sound: An ambience for night flight (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
  • Sound: A new ambience for the Realm’s many open outdoor spaces (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
  • Gallery: Darja’s wolfman fate has been added to the gallery (Tosk).
  • Gallery: Sabetha and Inej’s protean fate has been added to the gallery (Tosk).
  • Gallery: Valzira’s post-breaking scene has been added to the gallery (Tosk).
  • Steam: A new achievement, ‘Bring Your Daughter To Work Day’, has been added (Tosk).
Tweaks
  • Darja is now present in all Act V saves where she is alive, and Malagar has been empowered. Enjoy your free fangirl!
  • Several dragon voice lines have been made louder and clearer, to sit better in the overall audio mix.
  • If you have initiated Maelys’s redemption path through Darja, Heloise will have second thoughts about visiting her.
  • Malagar is no longer accessible in Act V saves where Darja is dead.
  • Valzira can be transferred to Breaker after giving birth.
  • The swamplands will become available for conquest in Act IV in Power Fantasy mode if you gain the means to do so mid-Act.
  • Some background work has been done so that dialogue choices can be better remembered in new playthroughs.
  • Mattrex’s game credit now includes a link to his personal website, from which you can commission him.
  • Game credits have been updated.
Fixes
  • If your previous consort has been… superceded, they will not be accessible in Act V.
  • A zero Morale empowered lair faction will still show up to court to give a briefing in Act V.
  • Heloise can be gifted to a horde if you have seen Malice’s dream, but Heloise has not been confirmed as her mother.
  • Malagar will still assist in capturing Valzira during Act IV if Darja has been killed.
  • Malagar qualifies as a horde able to capture the swamplands in Act IV in Power Fantasy mode if he has not been empowered.
  • If Malice’s mother gives birth to her out of your sight she will no longer be pregnant after giving birth
  • A pair of missing lines in Marie-Anne’s evening cleaning scene have been restored.
  • You may seek to talk with Valzira more than once during your captive interactions in Acts III-IV.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ravager [v5.0.6] [4MinuteWarning]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 774 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes