Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah the main reason I never pick up the mercenaries is because it changes Mina into unhappy mode. I really have ended up liking Mina and her dialogue when friendly I prefer... despite generally playing as an "evil" dragon. Also the roleplayer in me sees her in friendly mode as a possibly useful asset, being a merchant she may be able to grow my wealth (if not for my horde then possibly for funding armies and the general money-flow humans/towns/cities/empires require).

Also if she's unfriendly you lose the option to actually fuck her not just her tits! (Though it would be nice if the dialogue changed slightly after the first time you do it, so it doesn't sound like she's never done it with you before everytime)
Same, i just love her sassy attitude and accent. She's smart, good looking and has got a great body and personnality, definitely prefer her being willing than forcing her. Although I feel like some part of her enjoys the dragon lusting after her considering her dialogue.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I like how the dev work I mean he wont push story until he wont end exist content I respect that and that is how should game be make.

Do we get the kobolt trap In coming patch?

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Oh...Defiler Wings, is it you? But where you lost a dragon specie building and nonlinear evolution? Good try at all, but very annoying unacomplished scenarios what we see after first 40 minutes of the game (from beginning of act IV)

Last edited:

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
No immediate plans, to be honest, but dev has been full of surprises.

I have a route for acquiring friendly-Mina outside of the mine on my dev plan, and will implement it as soon as i get the time to do so! You'll be pleased to know that, of the three waifus yet to be introduced (one of which is teased in the character AMA at the end of the game), all of them can be various flavours of enthusiastic. But we'll also be expanding on content for our hate-waifus like Naho and Valzira, so hopefully everyone will walk away feeling satisfied.
Is there only hate sex planned with naho and the witch ?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I might be wrong but you should be able to get Mina in all lairs. What I usually do is let her show me the mine then force her to strip and give a BJ. Afterwards she gets to walk in her birthday suit. Then after I take a lair I return to the roads and "rescue" her from the mercenaries.

That works for every lair afaik.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I like how the dev work I mean he wont push story until he wont end exist content I respect that and that is how should game be make.

Do we get the kobolt trap In coming patch?
I might be wrong but you should be able to get Mina in all lairs. What I usually do is let her show me the mine then force her to strip and give a BJ. Afterwards she gets to walk in her birthday suit. Then after I take a lair I return to the roads and "rescue" her from the mercenaries.

Yes but shes unwilling, i was talking about a willing version.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Can you fuck the huntress without dominating her in the future?
Is there only hate sex planned with naho and the witch ?
Maelys, Naho, and Valzira all have arcs planned.

Yes but shes unwilling, i was talking about a willing version.
If you rescue her without taking advantage of the situation, you'll find her a lot more amenable afterwards.

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Maelys, Naho, and Valzira all have arcs planned.

If you rescue her without taking advantage of the situation, you'll find her a lot more amenable afterwards.
Really excited for Maelys's story, she seems like an interesting character. Hope there will be a way to bed her without breaking her. Like heloise.

Reactions: Maizemallard

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Really excited for Maelys's story, she seems like an interesting character. Hope there will be a way to bed her without breaking her. Like heloise.
As long as we find a way to counter/nullify that damn "Power word: Control" spell that the princess and Maelys (and probably her whole coven) know. After she they lose their power over us we can talk again.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
As long as we find a way to counter/nullify that damn "Power word: Control" spell that the princess and Maelys (and probably her whole coven) know. After she they lose their power over us we can talk again.
Maelys doesnt seem to actually have it, or else she would have used it. Only the princess and Heloise seemed to have some kind of hold over you. But yeah definitely want a way to counter that.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Maelys doesnt seem to actually have it, or else she would have used it. Only the princess and Heloise seemed to have some kind of hold over you. But yeah definitely want a way to counter that.
Heloise's mind control is of a different kind and works on everyone. But I'm mistaking the huntress for the witch, aren't I?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Heloise's mind control is of a different kind and works on everyone. But I'm mistaking the huntress for the witch, aren't I?
You are, yes. Although the princesses mojo is going to be an issue, in less of course your strong enough to repel her now. After all, it would seem that her plan was to use you to usurp power or reclaim it, which ever. It's likely that shes not lost sight of her ambitions.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
You are, yes. Although the princesses mojo is going to be an issue, in less of course your strong enough to repel her now. After all, it would seem that her plan was to use you to usurp power or reclaim it, which ever. It's likely that shes not lost sight of her ambitions.
As long as she knows her place is beneath your cock all is fine. Just because she is/will be ours does not mean she can't have a hobby.

Last edited:

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
*looks at description* Looks interesting.
*downloads*
*runs the game*
- English Accent - (Pretty sure London-ish)

*dies*

The audio needs some work there's some echo and such... I'll give more feed back later... when I've stopped giggling hysterically... could be some time. f95zone game... with english accents... hehehe!

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
*looks at description* Looks interesting.
*downloads*
*runs the game*
- English Accent - (Pretty sure London-ish)

*dies*

The audio needs some work there's some echo and such... I'll give more feed back later... when I've stopped giggling hysterically... could be some time. f95zone game... with english accents... hehehe!
Oi you got a bloody problem? You wanna ave a go ay? Bloody wankers

• Haha
Reactions: Lolzi
4.60 star(s) 203 Votes