LordMilitus

Mar 12, 2020
Is there cheats for this? Just incase you wanted to do a second, much more chill run or something? Like treasury, stats, etc? :)

I really, really enjoy this game, by the way. Super well done!
Is there documentation of how to have everyone hate you/love you or go specific routes?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there cheats for this? Just incase you wanted to do a second, much more chill run or something? Like treasury, stats, etc? :)

I really, really enjoy this game, by the way. Super well done!
Is there documentation of how to have everyone hate you/love you or go specific routes?
The "power fantasy" mode already in the game is what you're looking for, you're treated as having max stats, never run out of gold or morale, etc. There's also a walkthrough document linked in the game menu that has most if not all of the info on the routes and such.

LordMilitus

Mar 12, 2020
The "power fantasy" mode already in the game is what you're looking for, you're treated as having max stats, never run out of gold or morale, etc. There's also a walkthrough document linked in the game menu that has most if not all of the info on the routes and such.
I -just- saw the latter, actually! I was unaware of any power fantasy mode, so I'll try that when I finish. Thank you! :D

Finally,which files 'remembers' your previously seen text to allow it to be skipped easier? I ask as I only moved my savegames into the latest version, but find that not knowing what I've seen before is annoying.

Is there also a way to keep -everyone- happy, mostly? A suggested route for the most content? I think I went with a good lair for my firstone, atleast. The Spire.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
Looks like they posted a day ago v5.0.7 demo on itchio but here is the changelog:

Version 5.0.7, Minions & Dominions:

Dev Notes
  • I have been in poor health this month - but with the magic of delegation, the rest of our team have successfully carried the build. A great deal more material awaits my loving attention, so you can likely look forward to a bumper release next time.
  • MVP of this build is Tosk, for taking over many of my integration tasks and making this update possible.
Act V Features
  • Faction: Hector is now eligible for visitation in Act V (collab with Mattrex).
  • Faction: Rhyll is now eligible for visitation in Act V (collab with Mattrex).
  • Scene: Indulging Heloise’s dirty little vice in the palace (collab with DoItToJulia).
  • Art: Another path for Heloise’s palace scenes (three images, Lubbio).
  • Art: A non-pregnant variant for Marie-Anne’s palace doggystyle scene (four images, Lubbio).
  • BG: A background for flight during the eclipse.
  • Voice: Mina’s many conversations in the palace (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s negotiation and new scene in the palace (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s conversations in the dungeon (Marina Montague).
Act I-IV Features
  • Fate: A followup scene between Heloise and the kobolds (collab with DoItToJulia and external writer).
  • Art: A hand-illustrated map of the Realm (three variants, Undoodle).
  • Art: Darja volunteers as Maelys’s surrogate (eight images, Lubbio).
  • Art: Sabetha & Inej’s initial captive scene, remastered (six images, Lubbio).
  • Art: Valzira meets her fate with the wolfmen (five images, Lubbio).
  • Art: Remastered character portraits for the mercenaries (three images, Irrelevant Art).
  • Art; Remastered emotes for the mercenaries (twelve images, Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Sabetha & Inej’s initial captive scene animation, now with its new background (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Darja’s consort arc (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Eburon’s consort arc (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Enid’s egg laying (Demi Goggles).
  • Voice: Enid’s egg hatching (Demi Goggles).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s conversation with Valzira, re-recorded in studio quality (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s promotion to consort status (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s cleaning, cooking, and laundry skits as consort (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s adoption of Boof (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s innings as Malagar’s test subject (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s many parts in The Other Heist (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s promotion to consort (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s paizuri dialogue, consort edition (Marina Montague).
  • Sound: Our first suite of liquid foley effects (Raptorous and GreyScale).
  • Sound: Liquid effects have been added to all of Adeline, Chanwe, and Darja’s scenes (GreyScale).
  • Gallery: Darja and Maelys have had their surrogate scene added to the gallery (Tosk).
  • Gallery: Valzira’s wolfman fate has been added to the gallery (Tosk).
  • UI: A ‘Liquid Effects’ slider has been added to the Preferences menu (HereToHelp).
Tweaks
  • Heloise will only comment on her physical/spiritual health the first time you sleep with her in the palace.
  • Heloise’s palace scenes will initiate differently if you access them more than once.
  • The Preferences menu is now split between three dedicated tabs (HereToHelp),
  • Achievements can now be unlocked in all versions of the game, and will be converted into Steam achievements when you get a paid copy there (Tosk).
Fixes
  • Mina will once more show up to the palace in Act V when she should, and won’t show up when she shouldn’t. Sorry!
  • Mina’s ‘Extortion II’ scene will more consistently use her pregnant art, where applicable.
  • Cooch’s wolfman fate and Maelys’s infernal fate will show as disabled in the Gallery if you do not have their appropriate content flags enabled.
  • Darja’s wolfman fate is in the Gallery for realsies this time.
  • Naho’s kobold fate scene is now repeatable in-game.
  • And all the bugs found during playtesting. Thank you, playtesters!

Reactions: JungleNuts

boofboof

Feb 19, 2021
There any way to get a captive back from the kobolds after giving them a 'gift'? It's all I've got to give but I don't wanna lock myself out of interacting with some characters forever for it.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Version 5.0.7a, Minions & Dominions (Fixed)
Eating bugs for breakfast
Dev Notes

This is a quick post-release patch to fix some obscure but very annoying bugs that slipped through into last weekend’s release.

v507a Fixes
  • Hector will no longer be inaccessible in Act V if you are using an old save with Malagar recruited.
  • Malice will now have a name if born to Valzira when you have custom names disabled.
  • The giant white box has been removed from one of the new mercenary sprites.
v507 Act V Features
  • Faction: Hector is now eligible for visitation in Act V (collab with Mattrex).
  • Faction: Rhyll is now eligible for visitation in Act V (collab with Mattrex).
  • Scene: Indulging Heloise’s dirty little vice in the palace (collab with DoItToJulia).
  • Art: Another path for Heloise’s palace scenes (three images, Lubbio).
  • Art: A non-pregnant variant for Marie-Anne’s palace doggystyle scene (four images, Lubbio).
  • BG: A background for flight during the eclipse.
  • Voice: Mina’s many conversations in the palace (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s negotiation and new scene in the palace (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s conversations in the dungeon (Marina Montague).
v507 Act I-IV Features
  • Fate: A followup scene between Heloise and the kobolds (collab with DoItToJulia and external writer).
  • Art: A hand-illustrated map of the Realm (three variants, Undoodle).
  • Art: Darja volunteers as Maelys’s surrogate (eight images, Lubbio).
  • Art: Sabetha & Inej’s initial captive scene, remastered (six images, Lubbio).
  • Art: Valzira meets her fate with the wolfmen (five images, Lubbio).
  • Art: Remastered character portraits for the mercenaries (three images, Irrelevant Art).
  • Art; Remastered emotes for the mercenaries (twelve images, Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Sabetha & Inej’s initial captive scene animation, now with its new background (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Darja’s consort arc (GreyScale).
  • Voice: The dragon’s part in Eburon’s consort arc (GreyScale).
  • Voice: Enid’s egg laying (Demi Goggles).
  • Voice: Enid’s egg hatching (Demi Goggles).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s conversation with Valzira, re-recorded in studio quality (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s promotion to consort status (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s cleaning, cooking, and laundry skits as consort (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Marie-Anne’s adoption of Boof (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s innings as Malagar’s test subject (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s many parts in The Other Heist (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s promotion to consort (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Mina’s paizuri dialogue, consort edition (Marina Montague).
  • Sound: Our first suite of liquid foley effects (Raptorous and GreyScale).
  • Sound: Liquid effects have been added to all of Adeline, Chanwe, and Darja’s scenes (GreyScale).
  • Gallery: Darja and Maelys have had their surrogate scene added to the gallery (Tosk).
  • Gallery: Valzira’s wolfman fate has been added to the gallery (Tosk).
  • UI: A ‘Liquid Effects’ slider has been added to the Preferences menu (HereToHelp).
  • Translation: The Polish translation has been restored, and improved in many places (Polish translation team & Soulphase).
v507 Tweaks
  • Heloise will only comment on her physical/spiritual health the first time you sleep with her in the palace.
  • Heloise’s palace scenes will initiate differently if you access them more than once.
  • The Preferences menu is now split between three dedicated tabs (HereToHelp),
  • Achievements van now be unlocked in all versions of the game, and will be converted into Steam achievements when you get a copy (Tosk).
v507 Fixes
  • Mina will once more show up to the palace in Act V when she should, and won’t show up when she shouldn’t. Sorry!
  • Mina’s ‘Extortion II’ scene will more consistently use her pregnant art, where applicable.
  • Cooch’s wolfman fate and Maelys’s infernal fate will show as disabled in the Gallery if you do not have their appropriate content flags enabled.
  • Darja’s wolfman fate is in the Gallery for realsies this time.
  • Naho’s kobold fate scene is now repeatable in-game.
  • And all the bugs found during playtesting. Thank you, playtesters!

Oct 18, 2020
You should be able to get your followers back after giving them to the groups. That said, once your follower been pounded by those groups, they should once in a while seek out the group behind your back.

Your base should feel a little more alive. Random events between characters would be kinda cool.

4.60 star(s) 200 Votes