sorrowfox

Dec 27, 2018
I just popped by to report the same exact crash..

Just for giggles I Switched from Animated Character to PAINTED And the Scene Art to STILL. It didn't crash this time yet

Last edited:

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Any new scene available for my favorite girls? like merchant girl? or the red head elf girl? any new anal scene for this girls? farm girl, merchant girl, is their anyway to continue other scene for the red head elf girl? and purple head elf girl?

Frank Guy

Oct 5, 2017
Hi. I just found this game and am really enjoying it so far. One question I have is are there any cg's for gifting girls to a horde? In the walk through I see there are some scenes available, however when I get to them in game I can only see the character portraits and some text.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Just downloaded, getting a crash when meeting the Inquisitrix in Act 3. Any thoughts?
There's a memory leak somewhere in the animation system for that scene. Just switch to Painted/Still until the scene ends and you'll be fine.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
im in that mode but the values of the stats are still low so i wasn't aware they were actually infinite
The numbers might be low, but in Power Fantasy mode it doesn't matter, it just automatically succeeds. You can give treasure infinitely, attack with 0 morale and still win, and anything thing else. Power Fantasy means that all checks always succeed

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi. I just found this game and am really enjoying it so far. One question I have is are there any cg's for gifting girls to a horde? In the walk through I see there are some scenes available, however when I get to them in game I can only see the character portraits and some text.
Only text and portraits.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Only text and portraits.
Glad you're enjoying it! Art for the followup scenes is definitely something I'd like to add. I don't have the budget to do so at the moment, but hopefully soon!

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Weren't we able to have anal with the drunk girl when taking advantage of her? Did that change?

Feb 14, 2019
Is the "bed of riches" scene in the gallery for Mina the bath scene? Or is it something else? Also not sure if it's been reported but the gallery is kinda glitchy in not saving what scenes you've done for instance I've done most of the Mina scenes and none of them are unlocked :/

Great game though also we need more futa demon babe.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

January has come and gone, and I am glad it has done so - January was a cursed month for us, putting many of our team out of action at one time or another (myself included), and necessitating some unfortunate delays (this monthly dev post included).
Fortunately, we're a team effort, and we managed to keep the engines running regardless. Version 4.1.4 has been released, and is free for everyone on Itch. I'll be putting together some HQ editions over the next couple of days, which will release for patrons on Discord.
Now we're back on our fortnightly schedule, and have plenty of things to tie into our next update. Doggo fans won't be disappointed - a slew of new Naho and Eburon content is in the works. Looking a little further ahead, we're making headway on the next part of the main plotline, Assault On Pale Rock. Pale Rock is unlike other conquest sequences; it will really push the limit of what our code magic can do, offer you some significant choices, and deliver us to the long-awaited Act IV finale.
Funding is holding steady at the moment, with little movement up or down. Reality is tough for a lot of people right now, and I really appreciate that folks are continuing to give us their support. If we see pledge growth in the near future, we'll have the chance to considerably expand our VA and animations - but we'll have enough to keep the lights on either way.
I'll be posting up some art previews in the next few days, getting us back to business-as-usual. Until then, look after yourselves, and stay awesome.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
farmer_lap_preview.jpg

Recently, a few of our more touching moments have snuck into the content polls for illustration, over on Discord. And the second of those to win is Marie-Anne's soothing petting scene, rendered in glorious detail here by Lubbio. Doesn't she look inviting?

SUPPORT THE WORK

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Can't wait to get naho/chanwe/thief sisters as your main consort choice and yes the thief sisters should be a package deal and thanks 4MW for taking my advice about mina and reworking her consort path to make it flow better at least their are some devs who actually listen to the megasuper fans. And liking the redemption/ corruption ark for chanwe not a bad update was hoping for more but what we got was great just have to wait for next update I'm already salivating over what could happen next time and what you have in-store for us

Fallen9182

Jul 10, 2017
v4.1.3 The old art style (The ‘Old’ art style is no longer supported.)
What do you mean it is no longer being supported is it being completely removed from the game?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I've updated my Dev-Mode mod to work with the latest version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ravager-v4-1-4-4minutewarning.26476/post-4184626
How does this actually work for the altering of variables? I've installed as any other mod, but I'm not seeing a dev button anywhere or anything... I was primarily interested in it just to keep adding days to the timer (the only bit of the game I didn't like when I previously tried it) so I could just explore the world at my leisure... I thought maybe there'd be something on the preferences page as it was an options file...

Edit: Unrelated to the mod, but one thing that really bugs me here is the way text is timed... I use instant text speed for a reason, making part of the words appear, then delay, then another part appear is pretty annoying... often I'll have finished reading, hit space to move to the next line, but then a second part of the text has flitted up so I end up accidentally skipping... doubly annoying if the opening bit is 2 words or something so you're guaranteed to have finished reading before the rest is brought up... sometimes a single paragraph had 4 or more little delays in it, madness... might be something to do with trying to time it to the voices but it's still a right pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bootlicker
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes