Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
1 minute in the game tried to edit settings

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'princess_normal.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'princess_normal.png'.
Hotfix file got posted in the discord bug-fixes section. You can also just ignore past it apparently

Last edited:
Reactions: playa2

oshire

Jul 5, 2017
I am at act IV and attacked the convent. However, after that I don't see any development in the story : the generals tell me their troops are still "licking their wounds" after a few days. Is that normal, do I need to wait more before continuing to attack different places ?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am at act IV and attacked the convent. However, after that I don't see any development in the story : the generals tell me their troops are still "licking their wounds" after a few days. Is that normal, do I need to wait more before continuing to attack different places ?
I Think u need to improve their morale

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

1059487_heloise_hypnosis_preview.jpg

Hey there folks! 4.1.5 was released last night. I'm currently working on an enhancement patch to fix the few bugs that slipped through, and add some new content that didn't quite make the deadline.
Like this little moment of seeing eye-to-eye with your lovely elven waifu, rendered in gorgeous detail by Lubbio.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I have an older version that's over 1 Gig but I just downloaded the tablet version from nopy and it refuses to install and trust ihave plenty memory. What gives? I thoroughly enjoyed this game long ago when I dominated the lands and wreaking shear havoc on the locals

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes