Mandrake9000

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone know the sauce for the song that plays in the opening and the menu? I know it's entirely possible that it was just made for the game itself, but if it exists as it's own thing on YouTube somewhere, please let me know.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know the sauce for the song that plays in the opening and the menu? I know it's entirely possible that it was just made for the game itself, but if it exists as it's own thing on YouTube somewhere, please let me know.
Made for the game itself

jariman47

Oct 7, 2020
is there a updated gallery unlocker or a dev mod? im not trying to grind to get new scenes and the old ones dont work

Jan 25, 2020
I know that not all characters can get an update every time, but it has been a long time since poor Žižeryx got any love. Is there any plan for content with her in the future?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
New version :

Changelog:
Dev Notes

• What’s the hardest bug to catch before release? One that only affects new players. I’ve put together a patched version, with a few other gameplay improvements besides.
  • Thanks again to Tosk, for helping me create and test a new build so quickly.
4.1.6 Changes

• Art: Heloise’s soothing hypnosis (Lubbio).
  • Tweak: The popup when using the bath-house is less obnoxious.
  • Tweak: The art style selector is laid out better.
  • Tweak: Assorted stage direction improvements.
  • Tweak: Game credits have been updated again.
  • Fix: New players will no longer see an error screen when first loading the game.
  • Fix: Removed the curse of the black box from one of Naho’s animated idles.
  • Fix: Restored a broken image reference when renegotiating with Mina outdoors.
4.1.5 Features

• Consort: Eburon can be chosen as your consort (collab with Var).
  • Scene: Naho receives some puppy training, courtesy of Breaker (Dreamweaver choice).
  • Fate: Naho can be given to the mercenaries (collab with Zash G).
  • Fate: Sabetha & Inej can be given to the wolfmen (collab with Zash G).
  • Captive: Naho can be broken, and has new interactions to fit.
  • Lair: You can order your kobolds to construct a soothing bath-house in your lair (collab with Var).
  • Art: Chanwe’s final lesson (Lubbio).
  • Art: Marie-Anne’s lap pets (Lubbio).
  • Art: Naho’s character art, puppygirl variant (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Animation; character idles for the centaur stallion (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: updated idles for the guards (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: updated idles for Issa (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Darja’s morning cuddles (Suki).
  • Voice: Darja’s dressmaking evening (Suki).
  • Voice: Darja’s redecoration (Suki).
  • Voice: Maelys’s part in Daughters Of The Goddess (Catkit).
4.1.5 Tweaks

• The lair menu has been split into two menus, to make it easier for mobile users.
  • You may now visit Breaker’s chamber or construct lair improvements during Act IV.
  • A good night's rest is all the time needed for Breaker, or the kobolds, to finish their work.
  • Chanwe is more expressive during her final lesson.
  • Mina’s protean fate scene has been revamped slightly.
  • Game credits have been updated.
4.1.5 Fixes

• An early upload of 4.1.4 did not have the consequences of Chanwe's final lesson play out correctly. This was fixed soon after release, and the fix has been incorporated into this build.
  • Mina will no longer return to receive the dress if she has left the lair.
  • Mina will no longer worry about getting butt-pregnant.
  • Assorted text and stage direction improvements.
  • ...and everything found during the playtest. Thank you, playtesters!

magnificentother

Feb 28, 2018
Don't know if it's been bugged up already but when you first meet the Merchant on the road and you choose to have your way with them you get an exception error loading the images that can not be ignored and the only option is to rollback. This happens for the ass and cunt but works fine for mouth. Hope this helps.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
welp i give up on the wolfgirl

lol i look at walkthrough done it all and yet i cant get the damn torture room to pop up

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
welp i give up on the wolfgirl

lol i look at walkthrough done it all and yet i cant get the damn torture room to pop up
Can I ask which Tags you have turned on in the game? Torture chamber requires the Guro tag

Last edited:

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Don't know if it's been bugged up already but when you first meet the Merchant on the road and you choose to have your way with them you get an exception error loading the images that can not be ignored and the only option is to rollback. This happens for the ass and cunt but works fine for mouth. Hope this helps.
That should be fixed in the latest version

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
dude it doesnt show i can build everything else but that so its lock off by something
You need treasure to build torture chamber or any of the other structures but it also depends on what version you're playing dark fantasy or power fantasy dark is harder power is easy you need less treasure to build / do things in power fantasy

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Can I ask which Tags you have turned on in the game? Torture chamber requires the Guro tag
That actually helped me cant believe i missed that also for people who turn it on and dont see the torture option you have to go back to a save before you made the torture room

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Hello, dragon fans! After a pretty furious crunch period, version 4.1.6 is out. You can pick up your copy over on Itch, and patrons can get hold of an uncompressed version via Discord.
That finishes off the body of this major release, which means it's time to start work in earnest on 4.2 - the climactic Assault On Pale Rock. Pale Rock is probably our most complex undertaking yet, and it's going to occupy the majority of my time (and that of our writing team).

While it's in the works, I'll keep up with minor releases to showcase new art, new VA, and additional scenes that complete in the interim. You can look forward to an emotional last night with Eburon, some mad science with your glamorous assistant Naho, quality time with the newly-converted Chanwe, and a few other surprises.
In other news, Mattrex's writing workshop is becoming a regular fixture. If you're a patron and would like to hone your wordcraft, I recommend tuning in to the next one on Discord. The dev stream remains a highlight of my week: if you're a top-tier patron and would like to hang out with the crew (and get trounced at lewd card games by our voice actors), do come join us.
Otherwise, stay safe, stay awesome, and stay tuned - there's a lot of good stuff coming.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes