Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Skipping this update too (Including this last 3 updates skipped). IDK 3 is correct number or not. All updates after starting pale rock attack Skipped.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Tosk

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Skipping this update too (Including this last 3 updates skipped). IDK 3 is correct number or not. All updates after starting pale rock attack Skipped.
Well which is it? 3, 2, 10? The world must know how many have been skipped! This is vital information that has everyone here on the edge of their seats.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well which is it? 3, 2, 10? The world must know how many have been skipped! This is vital information that has everyone here on the edge of their seats.
Just started pale rock attack. Then rolled back & saved before talking to general. Will download again after completing that attack update

Reactions: _Maou_

louston

Dec 13, 2017
Updated gallery for latest scenes. The last guy that did it forgot something.
Go into "Gallery" from main menu and click the DEV BUTTON.

Place into your "game" folder.
If you get an error on first launch just launch again.

Reactions: _Maou_ and Dwemer

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
been playing and so far this game is really awesome (tons and tons of choices! I love that!). I have a question though, how exactly do I trigger the quest for saving cooch from the Wasps? she is awesome and I really don't want to lose her lol.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why there is no actual scenes in naho torture chamber event ?? Game is text based during that scene

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hey folks, I hope you're getting on well with the new update. Time for one of my perennial visits - thank you for all the positive feedback! Let me see if I can clear up some questions:

About Naho: quite dark. Any other taming paths in development?
I think I was actually being quite nice. I left her with all her limbs intact!

This so many times, can't wait to tame/romance/Stockholm syndrome red-headed stundere-assassin elf.
Maelys's arc has only just begun.

Anyone know the sauce for the song that plays in the opening and the menu? I know it's entirely possible that it was just made for the game itself, but if it exists as it's own thing on YouTube somewhere, please let me know.
It was written and performed by Marina, one of our voice actresses. Good, isn't it?

I know that not all characters can get an update every time, but it has been a long time since poor Žižeryx got any love. Is there any plan for content with her in the future?
Yes, plenty.

If it helps, the version number will tell you how much the game has updated until you've played it last:

- The first number is the current Act (4).
- The second number is the major release version (1). Every major release adds new content to the main plotline.
- The third number is the minor release version (6). Every minor release adds new scenes, media, and bugfixes to existing stories, but does not advance the main plotline.

We try to update every two to three weeks, so most of our releases are minor ones. It's up to you whether you want to play every one, or wait for larger chunks.

Can you open these events a bit more?
The events described in that post are the ones we're working on now. They're not in the game yet!

been playing and so far this game is really awesome (tons and tons of choices! I love that!). I have a question though, how exactly do I trigger the quest for saving cooch from the Wasps? she is awesome and I really don't want to lose her lol.
Thank you! I just noticed that scene is badly signposted in the walkthrough - I've updated it, and it should be easier to find now.

The portrait art and sex scene art are done by 2 different artists using their own art style, why that's the case I don't know
When I was starting out, I had to use whatever artists I could find. Now the game's on its feet, we've been able to settle down to just two regulars - one for the sex scenes, one for the character art. I don't have the budget or inclination to redo all of one or the other (there's a lot of art, and everyone has their own opinions on which style is best), so that's what we'll keep doing in future.

Why there is no actual scenes in naho torture chamber event ?? Game is text based during that scene
Because it has just been written, and art takes time to draw.

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
Hey folks, I hope you're getting on well with the new update. Time for one of my perennial visits - thank you for all the positive feedback! Let me see if I can clear up some questions:

It was written and performed by Marina, one of our voice actresses. Good, isn't it?

Yes, plenty.

If it helps, the version number will tell you how much the game has updated until you've played it last:

- The second number is the major release version (1). Every major release adds new content to the main plotline.
- The third number is the minor release version (6). Every minor release adds new scenes, media, and bugfixes to existing stories, but does not advance the main plotline.

We try to update every two to three weeks, so most of our releases are minor ones. It's up to you whether you want to play every one, or wait for larger chunks.

The events described in that post are the ones we're working on now. They're not in the game yet!

Thank you! I just noticed that scene is badly signposted in the walkthrough - I've updated it, and it should be easier to find now.

When I was starting out, I had to use whatever artists I could find. Now the game's on its feet, we've been able to settle down to just two regulars - one for the sex scenes, one for the character art. I don't have the budget or inclination to redo all of one or the other (there's a lot of art, and everyone has their own opinions on which style is best), so that's what we'll keep doing in future.

Only corruption path planned for naho ?

Mateko

Nov 5, 2020
Just finished the actual Version on a merciful route... i think. Except for the abess all Girls are alive, only Mina, Naho and Valzira seems to be unhappy an Malice...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had fun, will wait for more.

Question:

Oh, and another one: Will there be more content and scenes with Sabetha and Inej? I like those Characters somehow and would love to do more.. eh... thing with them. Maybe convince them to join and work as spies for you. They could be used to weaken the strength of the cities before the attacks beginns.

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017

Yes, plenty.

Thanks for the Information!
So I just finished the game for the 1st time and it is great (I intend to post a review soon). however, I have two major questions That I really hope you answer:

1-

2: There have been frequent (like, every half an hour of play) "Out Of Memory" crashes, even though I have 12GB of RAM. can you please fix that in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: _Maou_ and Tosk

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for the Information!
So I just finished the game for the 1st time and it is great (I intend to post a review soon). however, I have two major questions That I really hope you answer:

1-

2: There have been frequent (like, every half an hour of play) "Out Of Memory" crashes, even though I have 12GB of RAM. can you please fix that in the future?
Can't speak on 1, but in regards to 2 that has been an issue for a while now. There's a memory leak somewhere and finding it has been challenging. I'd like to think that progress has been made in that area, but I guess not.

Feel free to drop by the discord and help coordinate the search if you'd like

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Finished my first playthrough fairly recently. The game has really grown on me since the first few versions- and that's largely down to a single character, really, the greatest treasure the dragon can claim: Marie-Anne. Seriously, I would legit play a whole game entirely based around the tender romance between the fierce, proud, dragon and the sweet, kind, humble farm girl. She single-handedly makes me want to be a better creature just so I don't disappoint her. The princess can get stuffed. I wish she had more unique sex scenes, though, she still uses the same ones from when she's just "giving you relief" even after you've made her your actual wife.

Thought I should point out, though, a small discrepency: during the consort morning scene where she's doing laundry in the nude, it still uses her fully-dressed sprite, even though she has a nude one now. Should fix that. Just a simple sprite switch.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes