Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Hi ! ^^
The game is really great so far (I have played it for about 2h now), but I would like to know :Where can I share the bugs I encounter please ?
At multiple points in the adventure, I was stopped by some scripting problems it seems. =)
If anyone knows, let me know please. :)

Ps: Sorry if my english isn't that great. ^^'

Reactions: _Maou_

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Hi ! ^^
The game is really great so far (I have played it for about 2h now), but I would like to know :Where can I share the bugs I encounter please ?
At multiple points in the adventure, I was stopped by some scripting problems it seems. =)

The bug-reports channel of the game's discord channel is the best place to post these, the dev checks it regularly.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Hi ! ^^

That bug is fixed in the current version (4.1.6)

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Hi folks! The winter doldrums are finally over, and things are looking up in the content factory.
The last release of 4.1 is out and pleasingly stable. But we're not keen to rest on our laurels - our head code monkey Tosk is testing out a potential technical workaround that will (maybe) get rid of the dreaded black box and memory crashes for good (probably).
We've started climbing in pledges again, which is awesome - thank you all! I've celebrated by commissioning a whole bunch of new voice acting and character art. I'll be putting together an interim build over the next week to show some of that in action, as well as a few things that finished in the wake of 4.1.6.
Lubbio continues to work full tilt on our scene art, as does Amon on our animations: we'll see our next animated scene very soon. And translations are continuing to expand, with new languages and chapters being added as they leave the fingertips of our amazing volunteer translators.
All of this means that we're working up towards a very juicy release of 4.2. It's too early to put a date on it just yet, but so far we're ahead of my aspirations, and that is a damn good feeling.
Thanks, all, for your continued support - it's because of you that this is all possible. Stay safe, and stay awesome.

BackDoorBreacher

Mar 11, 2018
Guess I haven't made it far enough to get the option. I found a bug where the merchant girl loops back to gutter's cove regardless if I capture her or give her to the mercenaries.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

We are still hard at work on the next major update, but we do have a tradition to uphold: the noble interim release, a compilation of new material and media that has finished in the meanwhile. This interim release is the biggest we've ever made - thanks to our writers, artists, voice talent, and coders for doing so much in the last few weeks.
Version 4.1.7 is available to backers on the #game-builds channel, over on Discord. To access it, you'll need to .
If you aren't a backer, or would prefer to wait for the main plotline to progress, never fear: everything in this interim release will be included in the big 4.2.

Version 4.1.7, "Wolves & Woe"
This is an interim release, on the way to our next major update. It is an unusually big interim release.
MVP of this build is the oft-unsung Poghwg, who cut and cleaned and put together the enormous pile of juicy juicy voice acting.

Features
Performance: A(nother) potential workaround has been found for RenPy’s memory issues. Our new approach should be much more stable, and result in fewer crashes (Tosk).
Conquest: The countryside can be conquered (collab with Var and Mattrex).
Consort: A last night with your faithful wolf (collab with Var).
Scene: Naho is Malagar’s latest glamorous assistant (three variants, collab with Mattrex).
Art: Naho’s visit to the chamber (Lubbio).
Art: Darja's first night, redrawn (Lubbio).
Art: Darja's special surprise, redrawn (Lubbio).
Art: Chanwe’s character art, broken variant (Irrelevant_Art).
Art: Chanwe’s character art, nude variant, improved (Irrelevant_Art).
Art: Two new emotes for Chanwe (Irrelevant_Art).
Animation: Mina’s sweetened deal, animated (Amon Ra).
Voice: Cooch’s morning singing (Dr Sodomite Herr).
Voice: Cooch’s morning practice (Dr Sodomite Herr).
Voice: Cooch’s morning workout (Dr Sodomite Herr).
Voice: Darja’s seduction attempt (Suki).
Voice: Darja’s crownmaking attempt (Suki).
Voice: Heloise’s hatching reactions (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s part in Daughters Of The Goddess (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s morning cuddles (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s morning feeding (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s missing baby snake (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s evening drinks (Lord Gush).
Translation: Russian, interface and up to the end of Act I (smysha & hijarian).
Translation: Traditional Chinese, interface and up to the end of Act I (Punished Waler & Pancake Wolf).

Tweaks
The gallery has been updated to include our more recent scenes.
Colour has been restored to Chanwe and Cuchilla’s cheeks.
Fixes
Eating Cooch no longer gives you code indigestion.
Corrected some dodgy name tags.
Assorted improvements to text and stage direction.
...and the many many things found in our playtest. Thank you, playtesters!

PC:
Mac:
Linux:
Mobile:
Tablet:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes