Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Art: Darja's first night, redrawn (Lubbio).
Art: Darja's special surprise, redrawn (Lubbio).
Is it just me, or does Lubbio's Darja look much older than how previous artists portrayed her?

Sigh... it's definitely not bad art on itself, it's just that this is the farthest she looked from her cartoon character portrait. Maybe we should consider getting that one furry artist who drew fanart of her previously.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
1.30gb from 341? Wha happened they put real dragon in there? :eek:
View attachment 1069292
This is a high quality build (higher art and audio quality) as opposed to the standard quality build. I usually don't leak the HQ build as 4MinuteWarning (the dev) specifically makes that for the supporters as an extra thank you but if there is a new version with only 1 build and it happens to be the high quality build then I'll leak it.

Next release will seemingly have a high quality and a standard quality of which I will only provide links to the standard quality one. The standard quality build should be much smaller in size, under 500 MBpossibly under 400MB for the next release

Last edited:

Mercyflush

Dec 3, 2020
Just a heads up the current mobile version gives an error at the main menu, also get an error when I try to rape Mina the first time.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
alright guys i have no idea wtf is happening BUT no matter what i do rather i visit captives,etc or lay to goto sleep,etc
everything just seems to take forever loading from screen to screen ..if i had a piece of shit computer then i know it would be my machine BUT i have a pretty decent machine and this game seems to bog it down BAD wondering anyone else having this issue?ive been playing this game for long time now and havent ever experienced anything like this so how about you guys?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
WAit, did I miss read the last update? Because I swore it said we could make naho our consort which I played a new game from the beginning and wasn't able to.

Mazewayuta

Dec 2, 2020
Is it just me, or does Lubbio's Darja look much older than how previous artists portrayed her?

Sigh... it's definitely not bad art on itself, it's just that this is the farthest she looked from her cartoon character portrait. Maybe we should consider getting that one furry artist who drew fanart of her previously.
Yeah, it's a bit of a bummer. Variety is nice. It gets boring when everybody has the same bodies.

Reactions: Cerneu

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
Ravager-4.1.7-HQ-pc-compressed
Original 1.13 Gigs
crunched 469 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: 4MinuteWarning - - - -

4MinuteWarning if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While i am eager to play, as it has been a while now, I'm going to keep skipping updates until the big one. Reason being because i want to experience it all at once. That way i can see most of the changes when i play from the beginning again and get to experience all the new scenes without having to wait. Makes for an exciting experience and i can barely hold myself back from playing.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

We are still hard at work on the next major update, but we do have a tradition to uphold: the noble interim release, a compilation of new material and media that has finished in the meanwhile. This interim release is the biggest we've ever made - thanks to our writers, artists, voice talent, and coders for doing so much in the last few weeks.
Version 4.1.7 is available to backers on the #game-builds channel, over on Discord. To access it, you'll need to .
If you aren't a backer, or would prefer to wait for the main plotline to progress, never fear: everything in this interim release will be included in the big 4.2.

Version 4.1.7, "Wolves & Woe"
This is an interim release, on the way to our next major update. It is an unusually big interim release.
MVP of this build is the oft-unsung Poghwg, who cut and cleaned and put together the enormous pile of juicy juicy voice acting.

Features
Performance: A(nother) potential workaround has been found for RenPy’s memory issues. Our new approach should be much more stable, and result in fewer crashes (Tosk).
Conquest: The countryside can be conquered (collab with Var and Mattrex).
Consort: A last night with your faithful wolf (collab with Var).
Scene: Naho is Malagar’s latest glamorous assistant (three variants, collab with Mattrex).
Art: Naho’s visit to the chamber (Lubbio).
Art: Darja's first night, redrawn (Lubbio).
Art: Darja's special surprise, redrawn (Lubbio).
Art: Chanwe’s character art, broken variant (Irrelevant_Art).
Art: Chanwe’s character art, nude variant, improved (Irrelevant_Art).
Art: Two new emotes for Chanwe (Irrelevant_Art).
Animation: Mina’s sweetened deal, animated (Amon Ra).
Voice: Cooch’s morning singing (Dr Sodomite Herr).
Voice: Cooch’s morning practice (Dr Sodomite Herr).
Voice: Cooch’s morning workout (Dr Sodomite Herr).
Voice: Darja’s seduction attempt (Suki).
Voice: Darja’s crownmaking attempt (Suki).
Voice: Heloise’s hatching reactions (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s part in Daughters Of The Goddess (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s morning cuddles (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s morning feeding (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s missing baby snake (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s evening drinks (Lord Gush).
Translation: Russian, interface and up to the end of Act I (smysha & hijarian).
Translation: Traditional Chinese, interface and up to the end of Act I (Punished Waler & Pancake Wolf).

Tweaks
The gallery has been updated to include our more recent scenes.
Colour has been restored to Chanwe and Cuchilla’s cheeks.
Fixes
Eating Cooch no longer gives you code indigestion.
Corrected some dodgy name tags.
Assorted improvements to text and stage direction.
...and the many many things found in our playtest. Thank you, playtesters!

PC: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Mobile:
Tablet:
Android mega lInk ?
& 1.12 gb is a waste of data if not playing first time

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
The Game is definitely becoming more polished Props to the dev and his team. Hope the game continues to progress steadily also make sure to keep positive, negativity can become a silent killer that causes burn out and other problems don't wont to lose another developer I like. I'm very excited for the future progression of the Game! Also some Enid content that character seems very Fun...

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Aww I was hoping for some more content with the twins.
yeah man they are the best with the best scene in my opinion, the personality of these two are very funny, and they are hot, besides, Issa, who only has one scene, the witch, the woman who chased us, and to start, of course, the incest with our daughter, besides them (the farmer, the woman from the cathedral, the drunk) honestly I don't feel anything for them, I think they have less personality or are some kind of boring, sorry for who like them hahah

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes