_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
what about cat sisters.....
I'm saddened he became a consort before get.
If you guys want more content for your favorite waifus consider becoming a patron and voting on future content that comes into the game, such as which scenes will happen, which scenes get art, and animated
Android mega lInk ?
& 1.12 gb is a waste of data if not playing first time
Mobile:
Tablet:

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
The game crashes to desktop midway through the bastion quest (after talking to Heloise for the first time).

No Stacktrace.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Have to say... I am pleasantly surprised by this game. Reminds me of the old game 'Defiled', only this one is much better. More of a fun harem and constant than 'kidnapped princess, relocate to new lair every growing up'. Love the art work, and to voice acting, specially the twins :3. Hoping for more pregnancies with the ladies for sure, regardless of station they be.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

cogdoctor

Nov 20, 2017
If you guys want more content for your favorite waifus consider becoming a patron and voting on future content that comes into the game, such as which scenes will happen, which scenes get art, and animated

Mobile: Mega
Tablet: Mega

Is this the fixed android APK? The last android version was busted.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
hello excuse me but a silly question but why version 4.1.6 weighs 231 mb but this new one weighs 1.12 gb is it for something special or just a very very big update ?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes