claus001

Feb 15, 2020
A game about dragons, which makes me happy. But the reviews put me on my guard. As well as grades. Who can say: is it worth downloading or not?
You should be more specific when asking question, I don't think I can give an answer you desire.

This game is under development so there is no ending. If you like this game you will end up lurking here like me waiting for next update.

Game follows sandbox-model with a timer. When timer runs out, you die. You are free to roam around the map and do what you desire, after all you are a dragon! This is arguable to best part of the game: you can build your own story. If you eat characters then they are out permanently. If you rape them they won't be really friendly towards you, but then you are a dragon so they have to live with that. If you are friendlier you become more diplomatic and gain allies, but you will be weaker. It is up to you for each character which path you can choose.

Nov 9, 2017
The only issue I have is the volume controls don't seem to work on the Mac - the volume is always insanely loud even at the just above mute setting. I know that if done right volume shouldn't be a problem as other Renpy games don't have this issue.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Give Naga army please.
Good luck keeping them in control... Malice alone is already barely still respecting the dragon's wishes, can you imagine if two groups of nagas decide to fight each other or they try to usurp control from daddy dearest?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Good luck keeping them in control... Malice alone is already barely still respecting the dragon's wishes, can you imagine if two groups of nagas decide to fight each other or they try to usurp control from daddy dearest?
Daddy will "punish" bad girls. ;)

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Don't need Malagar, just raise her right.
I mean if we try for a naga army that was suggested back in another post. Sure, Malice can be somewhat "tamed" if you raise her right (still if she rebels for whatever reason we simply can't overpower her), but believing that we can keep an army of Nagas under our thumb without some deterrent is extremely naive according to the lore that was exposed in game.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
If you want to see how potentially powerful malice is look at all of malagar experiments since he draws from the same power So Malice can potentially turn you into stone, change your very nature and make your dick disappear :ROFLMAO: and much more. If Malice can even do half of this stuff Imagine a whole army of that. Sounds like something a super villian would do and would hilariously back fire! Don't forget Malice also has time altering ability's so I guess all I can say Is Damn Malice you scary!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes