_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
happy_birthday.png

Two years ago, Ravager 1.0 was uploaded to Itch. It included most of what we now recognise as Act I, and a little of Act II. It was lovingly rendered with a bunch of characters from an anime avatar generator, and some second-hand scene art (borrowed with permission). It was downloaded by 100 people.
Today, Ravager is coming to the end of Act IV, and is played by about 40,000 people worldwide. We have a team of amazing writers, artists, voice talent, an animator and a composer, all working together to make the best damn game we can. And we have you, our patrons, making all of this possible - and broadening our horizons, as we become ever more capable of realising our dreams.
So thank you, for joining us in this great adventure. I look forward to seeing what the next year holds.

Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 1091984

Two years ago, Ravager 1.0 was uploaded to Itch. It included most of what we now recognise as Act I, and a little of Act II. It was lovingly rendered with a bunch of characters from an anime avatar generator, and some second-hand scene art (borrowed with permission). It was downloaded by 100 people.
Today, Ravager is coming to the end of Act IV, and is played by about 40,000 people worldwide. We have a team of amazing writers, artists, voice talent, an animator and a composer, all working together to make the best damn game we can. And we have you, our patrons, making all of this possible - and broadening our horizons, as we become ever more capable of realising our dreams.
So thank you, for joining us in this great adventure. I look forward to seeing what the next year holds.
CHEER

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
View attachment 1091984

Happy birthday and yum art :sneaky:

OrangGunung

Dec 16, 2019
View attachment 1091984

Cheers m8!

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Is it just me, or does Lubbio's Darja look much older than how previous artists portrayed her?

Sigh... it's definitely not bad art on itself, it's just that this is the farthest she looked from her cartoon character portrait. Maybe we should consider getting that one furry artist who drew fanart of her previously.
Frankly not a huge fan of the new art it's to flat not enough details (lighting/shadows/definition to characters) kinda looks like it was done as a rush job and makes some of the characters look derpy I'm not bashing on the art to be mean I love the game really, but the new art just breaks immersion for me on some of the scenes where some of the original art was better defined just saying as a fan and just want this to be the best it can be the best I know it can be

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
cant wait for the next update and some non crashy animated stuff :) but loving it so far

Hoping for more content with the goblin boi as well.

JazzHands28

Jan 2, 2019
Android, Ravager 4.1.7 - getting this error at various parts of the game, but its seemingly always "couldnt find file 'overlay_rage.png'".

Also fairly sure that this error is preventing me from being able to capture Maelys (latest error being just after the "Now Strike!" option during the encounter), as selecting ignore until the scene finishes seems to default to selecting JOIN ME not allowing the SUBMIT option.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
hey dev i know you have alot on your plate as it is with this game of yours BUT wondering about 2 possible choices
#1 instead of wolfman being one of the people to sleep with could you ither change him for Naho OR add her to the list?
#2 with the list of people to sleep with make it so that you get asked each night who we wanna sleep with RATHER then the way it is now where you make a choice and then your stuck it
IF #1 isnt possible then please at least consider #2 suggestion (i know ive asked about !changing partners each night) that before BUT never got a reply)
thanks in advance regardless of the outcome
Issa Consort pls
You can sleep with your other captives whenever you like. The 'chosen consort' mechanism is to give us a chance to explore more of a romantic arc with someone, over a longer time period, if you're that way inclined. But if you get tired of them, you can always gift them away and pick a new one.

More consort choices are in the works - and I intend for both Naho and Issa to be selectable. But they involve a lot of new material, so they tend to take a little time.

Happy birthday and yum art :sneaky:
Cheers m8!
Thank you! I'm very happy to have got this far. If you are in the mind to give birthday presents, I like receiving honest and earnest reviews, and obviously Patreon $$$ will never go amiss.

Frankly not a huge fan of the new art it's to flat not enough details (lighting/shadows/definition to characters) kinda looks like it was done as a rush job and makes some of the characters look derpy I'm not bashing on the art to be mean I love the game really, but the new art just breaks immersion for me on some of the scenes where some of the original art was better defined just saying as a fan and just want this to be the best it can be the best I know it can be
I am beginning to suspect that Darja's art is forever cursed and nobody will ever like any version of it :cry:

More seriously, though - because we get our resources in little monthly parcels, I'm of a mind to continuously and steadily develop our art. Right now, my primary focus is on getting every scene illustrated. Once we've grown to the point where we have capacity, I'd like to do an art review and polish it all up as shiny as we can.

Expected release date of next main story update ??
Expected release date of next main story update ??
I am a simple man. I release main story updates as soon as they're finished, and update every two to three weeks with everything that completes in the interim. I don't like setting hard goals - but I would expect one more interim release in March, followed by a major release in April.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Unfortunately I have to also agree that new art is rather unappealing. I can't pin the reason very well down, but I think it is the art style.

Anyway, good to know the main update will be released in a few months. *pulls blanket over*

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I am beginning to suspect that Darja's art is forever cursed and nobody will ever like any version of it :cry:

More seriously, though - because we get our resources in little monthly parcels, I'm of a mind to continuously and steadily develop our art. Right now, my primary focus is on getting every scene illustrated. Once we've grown to the point where we have capacity, I'd like to do an art review and polish it all up as shiny as we can.
It's not all bad. For example, I like the character art of her, done by Irrelevant_Art (and jefnightly did good art of her scenes too). I realize that character art is "too cartoony" for the actual scenes, but it could at least preserve her age and "cuteness",

Lubbio isn't a bad artist, I like how he drew the scenes with the farm girl, he's just a bad choice for smaller characters.

hali555

Jul 7, 2017
I just recently played the game for the first time, and I like it so far. When I first opened the game, there was a scene with the two thieves, where they talk something, but I wasn't patient so I just clicked through fast. Now I'm curious about 2 things. What did they say for the first time game openers? Where can I find the files that requires deleting to make me look like I open the game for the first time?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes