Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I just recently played the game for the first time, and I like it so far. When I first opened the game, there was a scene with the two thieves, where they talk something, but I wasn't patient so I just clicked through fast. Now I'm curious about 2 things. What did they say for the first time game openers? Where can I find the files that requires deleting to make me look like I open the game for the first time?
That's a special scene for first time players. If you want to see it again it's in the gallery on their page. It's always unlocked

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1091984

Two years ago, Ravager 1.0 was uploaded to Itch. It included most of what we now recognise as Act I, and a little of Act II. It was lovingly rendered with a bunch of characters from an anime avatar generator, and some second-hand scene art (borrowed with permission). It was downloaded by 100 people.
Today, Ravager is coming to the end of Act IV, and is played by about 40,000 people worldwide. We have a team of amazing writers, artists, voice talent, an animator and a composer, all working together to make the best damn game we can. And we have you, our patrons, making all of this possible - and broadening our horizons, as we become ever more capable of realising our dreams.
So thank you, for joining us in this great adventure. I look forward to seeing what the next year holds.
Happy birthday. :)

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Hey there, dragon fans! March has been a very productive month for us. We've been mostly busy on our largest project so far - Assault On Pale Rock. The script is finished, clocking in at an impressive 65 pages long. It has been our first whole-team collaboration, and it has turned out very well. Kudos to all of our writers for their industry, patience, and enthusiasm throughout.
Pale Rock will take some time to code, but I don't want to keep you waiting for content! Patrons can get hold of the new version 4.1.8. It features a mountain of art, animation, voice acting, and game fixes - everything that has arrived while Pale Rock has been in progress.
Beyond that, we have some exciting times ahead - including our long-awaited reunion with Adeline, more consort options, more use of Malagar and Breaker's talents, more of our Dreamweaver-elected content, and some surprises besides. And further in the distance, the spectre of Act V beckons.
In the meantime: stay safe, stay awesome, and stay tuned!

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
And now the waiting game begins. I'm sure everyone is in suspense and dying to know two things: Will people play this update? Does anybody give a single shit if they don't?

Coomanon

Mar 4, 2021
Bug with Naho/breaker scene:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/c3_lair.rpy, line 2168)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "c2_world.rpyc", line 1091, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 2546, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 3302, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 3346, in script call
  File "c3_hordes.rpyc", line 2716, in script call
  File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 975, in script call
  File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 26442, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 458, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 741, in script call
  File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 178, in script call
  File "c3_hordes.rpyc", line 2716, in script call
  File "c3_hordes.rpyc", line 5100, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 20278, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 2570, in script call
  File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 2511, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 458, in script call
  File "c3_hordes.rpyc", line 4712, in script call
  File "c3_hordes.rpyc", line 1348, in script call
  File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 2168, in script
  File "D:\Vidya\H\Ravager\Ravager-4.1.7-HQ-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Vidya\H\Ravager\Ravager-4.1.7-HQ-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Vidya\H\Ravager\Ravager-4.1.7-HQ-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/c3_lair.rpy, line 2168)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ravager 4.1.7-HQ
Sun Mar 28 15:33:12 2021

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.1.8, Serenity & Obscenity
This is the last of our interim releases before the major update. It does not include any new written scenes (we’re all busy at Pale Rock), but it does include lots of art, voice acting, and other enhancements.
MVP of this build is Irrelevant_Art, for undertaking to standardise all of our waifu art and side portraits, so that they’re all in proportion with one another. Some silhouettes may misalign with animated idles, until they’ve been rescaled as well.

Features
Art: Darja’s seduction attempt (Lubbio).
Art: Maelys’s centaur encounter, improved (Lubbio).
Art: Naho’s contribution to the cause of science, experiments one and two (Lubbio).
Art: Adeline’s character art and emotes, improved (Irrelevant_Art).
Art: Cooch’s character art and emotes, improved and extended (Irrelevant_Art).
Art: Darja’s character art and emotes, improved (Irrelevant_Art).
Art: Marie-Anne’s character art and emotes, improved (Irrelevant_Art).
Art: Mina’s character art and emotes, improved and extended (Irrelevant_Art).
Voice: Darja’s puppet show (Suki).
Voice: Heloise’s evening reading (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s soothing hypnosis (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s redecoration (Lord Gush).
Voice: Heloise’s other consort dialogue (Lord Gush).

Tweaks
The dynamic soundtrack has been extended into Malagar’s most recent experiments.
If you are in Power Fantasy mode and have not recruited any hordes by the start of Act IV, the swamps will start off conquered (to avoid an unwinnable fight). Valzira is assumed to have fled, in this case.
Animations have been temporarily disabled in Heloise’s initial encounter, whilst we try to work out why the hell it keeps crashing.
Language selection layout on the main menu has been tweaked.
Fixes
Fixed a broken line of code during Naho’s experiment.
Heloise’s animated idles have tidier hair.
Issa has been reminded to face the right way around, again.
The animation for Operation Sexy Rescue no longer features a giant red square.
Heloise’s waifu scenes have a more consistent background.
Applied some fixes to the Chinese (Traditional) translation.
Restored the Act I translation for German.
Resolved code formatting issues with the German translation.
And everything found in the playtest. Thank you, playtesters!

PC:

MAC:

LINUX:

MOBILE:

TABLET:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ravager [v4.1.8] [4MinuteWarning] - Original Size: 1,22GB

Download PC (371MB):
Download Mac (354MB):
Download Linux (417MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
Ok, its been a while since i last checked, so is there any other possibilities than human women? (Animal ears/tail doesn't count.)

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes