OrangGunung

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone know how to enable console command in this game? I already both change the console to true and use unren, but still unable to use it when pressing ctrl Shift + O or ctrl Shift + D. any suggestion?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know how to enable console command in this game? I already both change the console to true and use unren, but still unable to use it when pressing ctrl + O or ctrl = D. any suggestion?
Try shift-O instead of control. Not sure where you got that from.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know how to enable console command in this game? I already both change the console to true and use unren, but still unable to use it when pressing ctrl Shift + O or ctrl Shift + D. any suggestion?
Need to edit options.rpy, as well. See here:

Developer put:
config.developer = False
config.console = False
into the file game/options.rpy

Change these to True

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yep, same problem with both dev mod and gallery unlock. Game won't start with either being in the game files (without the other)

Reactions: Olamak

Broakley

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone having trouble with the effects sound controls not working? Shit is extremely loud for me and I can't get it to quiet down in the menu

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this update, I have my attention and follow this game since version 1.6 where I found it on itch. The game is phenomenal and the art goes from a mixed of placeholder with different arts from many artists to finally have official style, the gameplay was very interesting and each choice affect the MC and determine the straight and outcome of the story really refreshing and very fun to do so,...
Can't wait for the big update 4.2.0, hope to see more event with characters like Issa, Adeline, the maid,...

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Keep getting errors and exceptions and crashes, and missing assets among other things on the android port

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes