_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
cooch_workout_preview.jpg

Our man Lubbio is back with our latest image set - this time, exploring a bit of Cooch after her morning routine. If you're a senior patron, be sure to hop onto Discord and vote for what you'd like to see illustrated next!

Support the game! or
Join the discord!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1128639

Our man Lubbio is back with our latest image set - this time, exploring a bit of Cooch after her morning routine. If you're a senior patron, be sure to hop onto Discord and vote for what you'd like to see illustrated next!

Support the game! or
Join the discord!
Very nice! I love Cooch the most because she was the first victim I search for in my first gameplay, and that sleep rape was very sexy and very memorize
Funny that her look in the official arts look like a bit like Jill Valentine in Resident Evil while her standing avatar just a very cute drunker with funny accents. Can't wait for the next update

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
demon_ritual_preview.png

Have you been naughty? Do you want to watch the world burn? Or just want hoof pics? The fiend with the foremost is back, with Lubbio's illustration of the ritual before Pale Rock.

Support the game! or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1140227

Have you been naughty? Do you want to watch the world burn? Or just want hoof pics? The fiend with the foremost is back, with Lubbio's illustration of the ritual before Pale Rock.
Wish we got some more event with her and in more path beside the Mine, wonder how long until she's decide to stab the dragon in the back?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes