Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Wat sort of things are already implementeds in game with Issa the Elf Boy and wat´s more prepared for him?

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Can't actually start the invasion. I get the 'pick a different target/disband war council'.

I did all the other invasions

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so the invasion is like the end game? what they need to add more to this game?
Note that this is from last summer so plans may have changed, but:
I'm not going to make too many assertions about the content of Act V just yet. What I can say is that it's designed to tie our existing story strands together, wrap up the story arcs for our favourite (and least favourite) characters, give you a proper taste of victory, reflect your choices up to that point, and provide you with a well-deserved ending.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Goddamn! I hope that we can finally having sex with the real Adeline in the future, consider the dragon aren't under her command for long and have the mean to counter spells I have a feeling he won't agree to go back to that way of life ever again. Hopefully the maid at the start will make a come back too

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Is dev mode compatible with newer versions? I don't really wanna bother with earlier chapters again, but I remember missing certain bits of content.

Oct 2, 2018
Its a wonderful game. But hitting a bunch of runtime errors and Renpy crashes in the game is just no fun! Fix your stuff Dev then maybe I can get through a full functioning game. Like every version a new Crash happens or Error occurs in a new location.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes