vultron

May 19, 2018
To be fair there has been many sidelined characters, such as Swamp zombie, Futademon and Pregnant Chutlu. I think it is better to finish game with existing characters and later include more content for sidelined characters.
Who the hell is Chutlu did I miss a character? lmao

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay i finished(while ago actually) and I'll say this was one of the greatest updates. I might be overhyping it as i haven't played in a while but man was that whole part great. The anticipation that grew as you progressed through slowly. Deciding fates as you move along. All the way up to the meeting which in my opinion was a bitter sweet moment. I decided to save Adeline because why not. Heloise's still my waifu as well as my mischievous daughter, Malice(not her real name). I'll probably play around with the outcome as more updates come.

That ending though has me not only extremely excited but also very curious what exactly is going to happen. That Cataclysmic event caught me off guard. I wonder if it's because of Malice using her powers to age herself up. Though I'm assuming it happens regardless if Malice exist or not so that might be ruled out.

Anyway the desire for this to continue has reached a peak for me. I seriously can't wait for the next update.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
While I wish there was more content with the futademon like having her as a concubine, it did feel nice to end up balls deep in her ass in this latest update. The eldritch mother however does not have much at all, though considering she almost seems like a slime girl, I can eager for more content on that front too. Gotta say it speaks to the quality of the game that so many characters are interesting. Val'zira could be a really fun concubine too.
I think it is only matter of time before Futademon betrays you if you don't agree bringing full hell on earth or something. Chutlu mom needs more content in order me to form an opinion of her. Valzira is the best tsundere girl, taming/breaking her will be fun. The challenge with breaking/enslaving and so on is that there is only one end goal so all broken characters will end up having same characteristics, like fearing you all the time. But then writing here is expectational well done so it might not be a problem as I see it.
Okay i finished(while ago actually) and I'll say this was one of the greatest updates. I might be overhyping it as i haven't played in a while but man was that whole part great. The anticipation that grew as you progressed through slowly. Deciding fates as you move along. All the way up to the meeting which in my opinion was a bitter sweet moment. I decided to save Adeline because why not. Heloise's still my waifu as well as my mischievous daughter, Malice(not her real name). I'll probably play around with the outcome as more updates come.

That ending though has me not only extremely excited but also very curious what exactly is going to happen. That Cataclysmic event caught me off guard. I wonder if it's because of Malice using her powers to age herself up. Though I'm assuming it happens regardless if Malice exist or not so that might be ruled out.

Anyway the desire for this to continue has reached a peak for me. I seriously can't wait for the next update.
It could have been Malice, but then there is the Moon Goddess and her Pale sisterhood. If anything can block the sun it is the moon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: spitfire335

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I think it is only matter of time before Futademon betrays you if you don't agree bringing full hell on earth or something. Chutlu mom needs more content in order me to form an opinion of her. Valzira is the best tsundere girl, taming/breaking her will be fun. The challenge with breaking/enslaving and so on is that there is only one end goal so all broken characters will end up having same characteristics, like fearing you all the time. But then writing here is expectational well done so it might not be a problem as I see it.
It could have been Malice, but then there is the Moon Goddess and her Pale sisterhood. If anything can block the sun it is the moon.
Have you tried having a consort except Heloise while still having Malice? There a conversation pretty much in that line right before the assault on Pale Rock.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
SPOILER : is there a way for eburon ( the wolf ) to not die when capturing the witch ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
SPOILER : is there a way for eburon ( the wolf ) to not die when capturing the witch ?
If you're talking about the cabin part. I always just go by myself. I don't think any stats are needed. I'm not 100% sure actually. Malagar give you the little adrenaline stuff and the scene plays out. Maybe high potency might be needed like with the waifu Heloise.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Why is the progress on this game so good? Is it just me? It feels like it just released alpha .1 and it has now actually started wrapping up the main story-line and finishing character arcs. No 5 years of development shifting UI elements back and forth.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tosk

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since there has been a lot of stuff added for the other women i should go back and check out the other consort stuff :unsure:. Haven't seen the others outside of the Farmgirl and Merchant.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Every update is Always such a tease .... but still hoping next update will expand the roster of main consorts to include the others as well (valzira,naho,chanwe,thief twins,maelys)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
A note to 4MinuteWarning
Enable dev-mode mod

Allows:
  • Unlocking gallery.
  • Skipping parts of chapter 3.
  • Viewing/changing of variables.
I am wondering if by any chance that this may be updated. The last game update, this mod stopped working, and waited through another game update, seeing comments from people who seemed to have tried to get it to work, with the same crashing happening, and no update of the mod, so want to know if I should stop waiting for the mod to update or not.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Have you tried having a consort except Heloise while still having Malice? There a conversation pretty much in that line right before the assault on Pale Rock.
Oh lol, this game has too many paths to follow! Currently I have only one save where I follow the friendship-path, meaning I try to befriend as many characters as possible. After this game has been completed I will replay it with a different mindset.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
can I change lair or am I forced to restart the game ?
because I've just seen that only some lair allow some scene , and of course I've chosen the only one without any interesting scene ...

if not , I think this is a bad game design choice , cutting lot of content just based on one decision at the beginning ..
I mean , when you make your choice of which lair you want , there is nothing that tell you what to expect later , if only we could have a little spoiler so we can make a good choice

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes