Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
The game is fucking brilliant, has been ever since i started with a way previous build, but the fucking CRASHES dude, its like every 10 to 15 mins a CRASH
And its not even from ctrl skipping, i let it play out and it still crashes, its a fucking shame but i will have to wait until they fix the retarded renpy system

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The game is fucking brilliant, has been ever since i started with a way previous build, but the fucking CRASHES dude, its like every 10 to 15 mins a CRASH
And its not even from ctrl skipping, i let it play out and it still crashes, its a fucking shame but i will have to wait until they fix the retarded renpy system
Yeah its why devs should avoid renpy engine for anything other than a linear VN project its just an awful engine system for sandbox/complicated style games.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
He said it was coming soon back in Jun 2020, when the most up to date release was 2.45 though
To be fair there has been many sidelined characters, such as Swamp zombie, Futademon and Pregnant Chutlu. I think it is better to finish game with existing characters and later include more content for sidelined characters.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Just curious about what the rough timeline is for completion. Wondering if I should start anew play now or wait a bit.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
To be fair there has been many sidelined characters, such as Swamp zombie, Futademon and Pregnant Chutlu. I think it is better to finish game with existing characters and later include more content for sidelined characters.
While I wish there was more content with the futademon like having her as a concubine, it did feel nice to end up balls deep in her ass in this latest update. The eldritch mother however does not have much at all, though considering she almost seems like a slime girl, I can eager for more content on that front too. Gotta say it speaks to the quality of the game that so many characters are interesting. Val'zira could be a really fun concubine too.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Ravager [v4.2.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Ravager [v4.2.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Ravager [v4.2.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Ravager [v4.2.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think i might've found a slight oversight. That being Enid appearing during the seige for the "appeal to the people" option. I'm pretty sure i assaulted and impregnated her. It seems a bit out of place with her dialogue as well seeing as i didn't just "look at her and let her go". Not to mention she's supposed to be at my dwelling with the kobolds.

It's only a very minor thing though and not too big of a deal. Just wanted it to be known that it happened.

vultron

May 19, 2018
So can you tame Naho yet and make her like you or is she still a constant bitch? I've been ignoring her character for a long time. xD

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes