Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thanks!!
By the by, ban is not related with my comments here.
Skipped this update too. Will download again after next major update
How do you even get banned from this site when your original account was so active like seriosuly 3k comments and year old account but all of a sudden you wanted to get banned

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and _Maou_

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone wants more Issa content? Best character for me so far, and i want to know which side was he on all this time.
uh yeah me too. and i want repeatable sex scenes to ravage that ass.
You can keep the weird little creep. I haven't killed him or given him away just in case he becomes necessary for future content (or maybe he'll grow on me with future updates) but it's been a close call. It takes a lot for me not to like a femboy character, but somehow he manages it.

(Edit: Should stress: Obviously not a comment on anyone else's tastes. YKINMKBYKIOK etc.)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You can keep the weird little creep. I haven't killed him or given him away just in case he becomes necessary for future content (or maybe he'll grow on me with future updates) but it's been a close call. It takes a lot for me not to like a femboy character, but somehow he manages it.

(Edit: Should stress: Obviously not a comment on anyone else's tastes. YKINMKBYKIOK etc.)
I have the same feeling Issa have his own motivate and ambition too consider how his previous master treating him, but I really hope he would be an ally for as long as possible... because that ass still need to be tap more than just one time, would be a waste if we had to kill him

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I'm excited to see how a lot of characters story's will progress! Also the character that's been teased Seems to have a rivalry between Adeline that's going to be interesting to see how that dynamic will playout. Quick question though the next update is going to be about pale rock So I'm wondering is it just going to consist of the battle or will we also get some time after the battle?

Mar 10, 2021
I have the same feeling Issa have his own motivate and ambition too consider how his previous master treating him, but I really hope he would be an ally for as long as possible... because that ass still need to be tap more than just one time, would be a waste if we had to kill him
Not even that interested in the Sex scenes. I just want to see more interacting with him

Reactions: Maizemallard

Kiionyx

Lurker
Donor
Jul 12, 2020
Does the dev mode still work? Because it's not working for me btw just started playing this game, and I love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tosk

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Indeed Issa is creepy. Still he will take the dragon. :p
If my Ravager dragon can fuck someone then said person should not be killed. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I want chanwe and naho and the twins as consort choices ..... When are we getting it thats all i want to know

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
NEW RAVAGER VERSION 4.2.0 OUT
ASSAULT ON PALE ROCK
DL LINK:
Changelog:

Dev Notes

• It’s here! The next installment of our main plotline, courtesy of a mammoth collaboration between our entire writing team. And lots and lots of other things, as well.
  • MVP of this build is GerdGenus, who provided a huge assist in codesetting Pale Rock, leaving us with time to extend the plotline even further after that.
  • Blaze it.
Features

• Plot: The assault on Pale Rock (collab with Var, MayaFae, Mattrex, Garoompahfah, Alduranissys, and Zash G).
  • Plot: The showdown with Regent Balthorne, and its immediate aftermath.
  • Scene: If you do not spend quality time with Cooch, Darja, or Marie-Anne when they’re your consort, they’ll take matters into their own hands (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Fate: Heloise can be given to the proteans (collab with Fanatisk).
  • Art: Cooch’s workout (Lubbio).
  • Art: Mina’s Moonday present (Lubbio).
  • Art: Zizeryx’s ritual (Lubbio).
  • Art: Darja’s seduction attempt (Lubbio).
  • Art: Maelys’s centaur encounter, improved (Lubbio).
  • Art: Naho’s contribution to the cause of science, experiments one and two (Lubbio).
  • Art: Adeline’s character art and emotes, improved and extended (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Art: Cooch’s character art and emotes, improved and extended (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Art: Darja’s character art and emotes, improved (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Art: Marie-Anne’s character art and emotes, improved and extended (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Art: Mina’s character art and emotes, improved and extended (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Art: Sleeping emotes for our consorts (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Animation: Heloise’s bound idles (three variants, Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Heloise’s pregnant idles (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Naho’s puppygirl idles (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Valzira’s captive idles (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: A variant set of idles for Drakesgard officers (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: An assortment of new dragon dialogue (Greyscale).
  • Voice: Darja’s puppet show (Suki).
  • Voice: Eburon’s promotion (Var).
  • Voice: Eburon’s redecoration (Var).
  • Voice: Eburon’s fight (Var).
  • Voice: Eburon’s first two wakeup sequences (Var).
  • Voice: Heloise’s evening reading (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s soothing hypnosis (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s redecoration (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s final night (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s responses to your name suggestions (Lord Gush).
  • Voice: Heloise’s other consort dialogue (Lord Gush).
Tweaks

• Dragon voice lines have been applied more consistently across captive interactions.
  • Music direction has been added to the protean, infernal, and warlock preparations for Pale Rock.
  • The dynamic soundtrack has been extended into Malagar’s most recent experiments.
  • If you are in Power Fantasy mode and have not recruited any hordes by the start of Act IV, the swamps will start off conquered (to avoid an unwinnable fight). Valzira is assumed to have fled, in this case.
  • Animations have been temporarily disabled in Heloise’s initial encounter, whilst we try to work out why the hell it keeps crashing.
  • Language selection layout on the main menu has been tweaked
  • The developer interview has been updated.
  • Game credits have been updated.
  • Some background features have been added to support functionality in future releases.
Fixes

• Fixed a broken line of code during Naho’s experiment.
  • The scene art in Heloise’s dream sequence is no longer mismatched.
  • Heloise’s animated idles have tidier hair.
  • Issa has been reminded to face the right way around, again.
  • The animation for Operation Sexy Rescue no longer features a giant red square.
  • Heloise’s waifu scenes have a more consistent background.
  • Applied some fixes to the Chinese (Traditional) translation.
  • Restored the Act I translation for German.
  • Resolved code formatting issues with the German translation.
  • And the many, many bugs found in our playtests. Thank you, playtesters!

• Support the game! or
    Join the discord!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

It's here, and it's bigger than we had dreamed. Head on over to Itch to pick yourself up a copy.
Thanks to a huge collaboration between our entire team, we have our largest and most ambitious sequence yet - the Assault On Pale Rock, with literally dozens of variants depending on your choices leading up to and during it.
We also have the section after that, originally planned for 4.3.0. Credit due to Tosk's elite coding and playtesting team (and special thanks to GerdGenus and Poghwg), for winning us enough time to deliver you something really special.
But that's not all - our artists and animators and voice talent have continued work at full tilt. And there are also some secret new scenes, thanks to our Dreamweavers and the hard work of Garoompahfah.
I hope you enjoy it. If you do, let me know! I'll be over here in the corner of Discord, slowly melting into a puddle.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes