Fuckingcops

Dec 30, 2020
Hi I just want to say that I used to play with him on the phone. With the joiplay emulator

And when I start at the beginning everything goes fine but when the main menu is live it says (Not find u'malgun.ttf). Is there no way to fix this error?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
4MinuteWarning : totally loving how the game is unfolding, but Ihave quite the number of crashes here. I hope in a bit more stable version later ahead.

Also, I can't recall a single animated scene in my playthrough, but well, art is indeed nice and writing even better

Reactions: shane420

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Just picked this back up for another play through. Haven't touched it since before Act IV was a thing. Gotta say... it's pretty awesome.

Also feel compelled to say the dream sequence with Malice was the hottest in the game for me. Really hope there's more Malice H-content before it's done.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Damn, this game is quite a surprise! It does not look like much from the other games in here, but it's easily one of my favorites on the site. There is so many options in the story that you can influence, I have not seen this kind of decision making before in any game.

5/5 would recommend to anyone reading this.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Damn, this game is quite a surprise! It does not look like much from the other games in here, but it's easily one of my favorites on the site. There is so many options in the story that you can influence, I have not seen this kind of decision making before in any game.

you can use the review section

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Will the Hungarian subtitle still be developed?
I do hope so, yes! Our translators are volunteers, so we can only translate as quickly as they have spare time to do so. If anyone is bilingual and would like to assist, give me a shout on Discord and I'll get you set up.

Hi I just want to say that I used to play with him on the phone. With the joiplay emulator

And when I start at the beginning everything goes fine but when the main menu is live it says (Not find u'malgun.ttf). Is there no way to fix this error?
The naho/breaker scene is still crashes the game
4MinuteWarning : totally loving how the game is unfolding, but Ihave quite the number of crashes here.
I don't use F95 for bug reporting, because it's really badly suited to it. Some people are playing with mods or emulators, some people are playing with outdated versions, and there's no guarantee that what's posted here is actually our game as we released it.

But! If you find an error, you can pop it into #bug-reports channel on our Discord server (linked in the game's main menu) and we'll get on it.

Also, I can't recall a single animated scene in my playthrough, but well, art is indeed nice and writing even better
We have nine animated scenes, last time I counted - have you checked your Preferences screen to make sure you've got them enabled?

Don't remember there being an option to fuck the pregnant lovecraftian monster girl but maybe that's a good thing?
She does feature in a very special dream, and it's precisely as lovely* as you'd expect.

Just picked this back up for another play through. Haven't touched it since before Act IV was a thing. Gotta say... it's pretty awesome.

Also feel compelled to say the dream sequence with Malice was the hottest in the game for me. Really hope there's more Malice H-content before it's done.
Thank you! Yes, there will certainly be more Malice content in future :)

And thank you too! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much.

Last edited:

MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
Ravager [v4.1.8] [4MinuteWarning] - Original Size: 1,22GB

Download PC (371MB): Workupload
Download Mac (354MB): Workupload
Download Linux (417MB): Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)
mixdrop doesnt go up from 50 kbps and workupload doesnt go up from 150 kbps

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
There's a Naga, Succubus, Futa Demon and a Lovecraftian pregnant monster. ATM
So only human women and monster girls? Oh well, kinda mean to tease with a spicy scoop of dragon but then just cowering the whole thing in vanilla.
At least the story is interesting, will most certainly play it when it is finished for that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tosk
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes