Jun 5, 2020
Follow the installation instructions.
After that:
  • Gallery can be unlocked by clicking the dev button in the gallery
  • Chapter 3 can be skipped after you get to the keep in chapter 3
  • Variables can be viewed/modified in the dev menu, accessed by pressing SHIFT+D
I dont see the dev button

Apr 16, 2018
I feel there should be more interactions between the dragon and subjects/consorts(More than talk, fuck, kill/sacrifice). More consort options. New/repeatable events for old areas to increase gold, stats, and or minions in order to better fill the time between parts.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I feel there should be more interactions between the dragon and subjects/consorts(More than talk, fuck, kill/sacrifice). More consort options. New/repeatable events for old areas to increase gold, stats, and or minions in order to better fill the time between parts.
As a person that does all the important events and still have a lot of time leftover, I desperately want some more events to actually use the extra time I got. I heard that some consorts will help during act 4 in the future so That could open up a lot of more consort options in the future I don't think its been fully confirmed though so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
A game about dragons, which makes me happy. But the reviews put me on my guard. As well as grades. Who can say: is it worth downloading or not?

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
A game about dragons, which makes me happy. But the reviews put me on my guard. As well as grades. Who can say: is it worth downloading or not?
What's not to like you can be a good caring dragon or as evil as you can never be irl you get to "take" girls to your lair and have them or ask them to come with to have relationships with depending on whether you want to be good or evil so the story is pretty good but many of the paths with the girls are as of yet unfinished but being worked on sooooooo in my opinion give it a chance you have nothing to lose

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
hey anyone knows how to survive at arc III i died too many times
there are two ways, because you can be nice or mean, if you are mean kill and eat to increase strength and fear, if you are nice just fuck and let them alive, another important point, having allies: wolves, mercenaries and the Kobolts do everything in Arch 3 until the days are over, if you’re nice, save her in the end, or if you are mean make her subimit.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

A little while ago I was approached by Spicy Gaming, to talk about Ravager and the process behind it. That interview is - including a couple of exclusive previews, a few hot takes, and a full transcript at the bottom of the page.
If you'd like a little insight into what I'm thinking, and what might be happening next, check it out!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes