riddo

Apr 30, 2017
did I get it right? MC is a dragon, does he looks like dragon?
if so why there is not besty tag... and how that could count as "incest" and Male protagonist?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
did I get it right? MC is a dragon, does he looks like dragon?
if so why there is not besty tag... and how that could cunt as "incest" and Male protagonist?
There is a bestiality tag, look again. And dragons can be gendered and bang their own relatives too.

Reactions: riddo

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
There is a bestiality tag, look again. And dragons can be gendered and bang their own relatives too.
indeed there is. my bed. so many tags :)
so the mc is a dragon yeah, and he looks like a dragon not like a human?
I am asking as im not into besty games at all

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
He said that as a goof. It could only be seen if you had the goofy tag on
Ah...a shame then...I was expecting a dragon prince transformation. (Maybe dev can add in another funny easter egg like sailor moon transform for dragon)

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

MOMONGA98

Sep 13, 2020
So I checked. You need to be in Act III and have <7 days remaining on the clock when you return to your lair. I thought there was a check for treasure, but seems like I was wrong
Thanks for the help, it appeared at the last day of the countdown.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
farmgirl_preview.jpg

Work has begun on our first update to 4.2. Alongside our usual fixes and improvements, it will feature more art and VA - including this excellent sequence by Lubbio. Make your own 'milking' joke here.

Support the game! or
Join the discord!

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
View attachment 1166172

Work has begun on our first update to 4.2. Alongside our usual fixes and improvements, it will feature more art and VA - including this excellent sequence by Lubbio. Make your own 'milking' joke here.

Support the game! or
Join the discord!
Oh god, this does not look like scales at first glance, the fact that dick is censored doesn't help at all. I thought for a moment that she was milking some fat bastard.:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Maizemallard
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes