DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Aye! An update for the Klepto Twin! I have to check this out because while Malice and Heloise are my Waifus those Kat Twins are a whole another conquest in of itself. Ever since Sabetha appeared i had this urge to pin her down and mount her for some reason.

Chislev

Jun 12, 2020
I usually dislike games where the main character is not a humanoid. But somehow this one was not only decent, it was actually good enough to deserve a place on my watch list. Good job with that, I guess.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Yo, if there's not a happy end for Heloise and the little-big Doombringer, I will weep and cry and complain online like a bitch!

Anyway, I wonder if here - or on Patreon, Discord etc - has been a poll before, which lair people consider the best one. I'd guess the Spire/Malagar over the Temple and the Mine, but I'm still curious..

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Aye! An update for the Klepto Twin! I have to check this out because while Malice and Heloise are my Waifus those Kat Twins are a whole another conquest in of itself. Ever since Sabetha appeared i had this urge to pin her down and mount her for some reason.
She tried to trick us, to fool us, to despoil our hoard and steal the precious. You bet I want to mount that. I want to mount her ass to mouth all the way through until she chokes on her screams. The last guy that tried to touch the hoard I ate.

Reactions: dimale7582

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Ravager [v4.2.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Ravager [v4.2.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Ravager [v4.2.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Ravager [v4.2.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I kinda wish there was an alternate path through the newest cat thieves scene. I very much would've preferred to tell Inej what Sabetha was up to, I feel the result would be much more interesting.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
dragon darja preview.png

We hit a very exciting milestone last month: we finally got caught up on all of our scene art! Which means we can start to illustrate our fate scenes.
Darja's Infernal fate was the first one voted for, and Lubbio has done an amazing job of it. There will be more, once our new Dreamweaver scenes are illustrated - if you're a Benefactor ($10) or above, pop on over to Discord to help decide what we do next.
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes