Sep 13, 2020
You're likely to see parts of the MC, but I think I want to leave their exact appearance to your imagination - that way black dragon players and red dragon players can happily coexist.

Three more chapters:

Chapter 3, where you build your lair and kidnap maidens
Chapter 4, where you lead the assault on the Regent's keep
Chapter 5, where you decide how to rule your kingdom, and the fates of the characters involved

I tend not to like games with too much padding, so overall playtime will remain quite low - but branching story choices will hopefully give you some replay value.
Guessing you are developing on Ch. 5 now?

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
would like a save for the Malice bad and neutral routes. I only play on power fantasy and don't wanna play enough on the hard difficulty to see only one/two scene.

Reactions: Bootlicker

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you get the happy version of Mina? If I let her go she disappears, if I capture her she's pissed.
A few ways about it, I think you can find the details in the walkthrough, but as a general guideline: Mina is a merchant, she likes to haggle and bargain. Offer her something she wants, and she'll be willing to cut a deal.

2 ways to do that.

One is that you ask her for pleasure(not shelter) on the first meeting. After you get your lair you can go back to the farm and convince her to come with you, after a modest charm check.

If you rape then abduct her, you can make amends by talking to her about "enjoying yourself". You then have the option of ordering the kobolds to retrieve her belongings from the farm, which sets her disposition to the "happy" one.

To do that you need kobolds at 1 morale, which means give them treasure or another girl.
You're thinking of the farm girl, Marie-Anne.

BegoneThrot

Apr 5, 2021
How do you get the happy version of Mina? If I let her go she disappears, if I capture her she's pissed.
Try to sleep several days, you may get event when kobolds bring you a fancy dress, you can then give it to Mina to make her happy. OR after you let her go after first meeting, go get lair, then go to fishing village, she should be there.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
sabetha preview.jpg

Our scene artist Lubbio has been working for the last couple of weeks on an extra big, extra high quality imageset to accompany Sabetha & Inej's new scene.

It is very good, and I look forward to sharing the final results with you in 4.2.2 - which will hopefully release at the end of this month.

Support the game! or
Join the discord!

Soneto

May 23, 2021
I recently discovered Ravager by a referral. I just needed to come here to tell you how amazing your work is.
Frankly speaking, I basically don't understand any English, I have been playing the whole game on the translator's base, and this is how special I think your job is. That despite that, I never got tired or thought it was not worth it, because it is.
The way the plot is always evolving, the events are connected and as despite having so many characters, they are all well developed and maturing in slow burning.
I love the spelling, the reviewers are to be congratulated.
I love how the art and animation improves with each act, the fact that I can choose which scenes I would like to have or not in the game.
The voice actors, then? Oh my god, being able to play with the voice of the characters is a wonderful dream, and how does each one adapt?
I have to admit that I have a soft spot (a tumble) for Eberon's voice, ok, ok, for the whole character haha
What I am saying is that the whole team is to be congratulated, thank you very much for making my days better and more fun and for getting to know a whole new world. You guys are awesome !! A great day for all of you

Note: will we have more content from Eberon or is it possible to have it as a consort?

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Soneto

May 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "gregers, postagem: 5836095, membro: 1073355"]
Eburon já é uma opção de consorte.
[/ CITAR]

Thank you for telling me <3 I heard someone commenting on this too, i redid the routes, but i couldn't choose him as a consort.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "gregers, postagem: 5836095, membro: 1073355"]
Eburon já é uma opção de consorte.
[/ CITAR]

Thank you for telling me <3 I heard someone commenting on this too, i redid the routes, but i couldn't choose him as a consort.
No problem. I don't play with a consort myself so don't know about that, but maybe you haven't enabled gay content in the preferences?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
View attachment 1205560

Our scene artist Lubbio has been working for the last couple of weeks on an extra big, extra high quality imageset to accompany Sabetha & Inej's new scene.

It is very good, and I look forward to sharing the final results with you in 4.2.2 - which will hopefully release at the end of this month.

Support the game! or
Join the discord!
My penis tells me blowjob with those fangs is lethal...

Does canonical dragons have scales on their penises or what?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes