_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.2.3

Dev Notes

• This is a bonus update that uses the new, upgraded RenPy framework - which has finally got functionality to fix our most annoying bugs. It is otherwise largely identical to 4.2.2.
  • MVPs of this build are Holo, for helping us get our framework issues registered; RenPy Tom, for fixing them; and Tosk, for finally slaying this great white whale.
New Features

• Performance: The game is much less likely to crash out of the blue, citing memory issues.
  • Performance: The dreaded ‘black box’, that would flicker around animated sprites, has been slain.
  • Voice: Various Darja sound effects have been added (Suki).
  • Sound: Ambience and sound effects have been applied more consistently (GerdGenus).
  • Tweak: When you play the game for the first time, Sabetha & Inej will help you set up your preferences.
  • Fix: Malagar’s quest can still be completed if you capture Valzira before meeting him, or if you suck at brainstorming.
  • Fix: Naho cannot be volunteered to help Malagar more than once.
  • Assorted improvements to text layout, spelling, sound effects, and other doodads.
4.2.2 Features

• Scene: You may visit the catgirls again. Sabetha has an interesting proposition for you (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Scene: Marie-Anne shares some of her more intimate history (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Var).
  • Fate: Heloise can be gifted to the wolfmen (collab with Var).
  • Fate: Heloise’s protean fate has been revised and completed (collab with Fanatisk).
  • Fate: Maelys can be gifted to the wolfmen (collab with Var).
  • Fate: You can find out how Valzira is getting on with the mercenaries (collab with Alduranissys).
  • Voice: Darja's bestowal of a favour (Suki).
  • Voice: Ziz's participation in Cooch, Darja, and Marie-Anne's fates (Jezebeth).
  • Voice: Ziz's part in Darja's dragongirl followup (Jezebeth).
  • Art: Malice’s punishment (Lubbio).
  • Art: Sabetha’s backdoor break-in (Lubbio).
  • Art: A sad emote for Darja, you monster (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Malice’s character art, nude variant (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Malice’s emote portraits, revised (Irrelevant Art).
  • BG: New backgrounds for the bathhouse, war room, wolfcamp, mercenary camp, and Coldreach walls (Mortalitech).
  • BG: A revised background for the keep (Mortalitech).
4.2.2 Tweaks

• If you are playing in Power Fantasy mode, you will no longer be forced into the ‘best’ outcome for Malice’s unexpected scene.
  • Babby Malice’s first interaction will trigger from the lair event queue, if you don’t initiate it yourself.
  • Recruiting Maelys no longer requires you to have witnessed her centaur encounter, in line with the walkthrough.
  • A ‘late’ variant of Heloise’s promotion has been added, to prevent her from giving birth repeatedly.
  • Malice’s punishment has been added to the Gallery.
  • Sabetha’s backdoor break-in has been added to the Gallery.
  • Marie-Anne’s bathing scene has updated background and sound.
  • The dev interview at the end of the game has been updated.
4.2.2 Fixes

• You may name your daughter Malice.
  • Maelys and Balthorne will no longer talk over each other.
  • Assorted improvements to stage direction.
  • And the many, many things we found during playtesting.

• Support the game! or
    Join the discord!

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Not going to redownload for just a tech update given I played 4.2.2, but if they really have banished the cursed black boxes then praise the moon, or sun, or weird tentacle ooze from the beyond time and space. Whichever of the game's deities you ascribe to, I'm just happy to be able to play with animated sprites without getting frustrated and turning them off after ten minutes.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

SkyRex04

Sep 18, 2020
Android links seems to lead to pc zip links for some reason! Is it intentional? Should I rename the zip file to apk or something?

Rantai

Dec 25, 2020
Hi, i just downloaded the android version and ended up with an exe...seems to be a mixup. Please fix i really want to try this game!

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
Holy fuck what a hidden gem this game is, I didn't know the west still produced rape stuff inside long running game
One of my complains tho would be text being too slow to appear

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
The links are messed up, PC goes to the old version, and android links go to the latest version.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
gone and done it again there dev...made my day AGAIN !!!!!keep up the great work man.
i appreciate all the fixing and repairing and touch ups,etc that you been doing...im curious about a few captured girls
when i goto visit says this is as far as i can go this version wondering when your gonna come back around to their stories,etc
just roughly an estimate of how far are we away from that point..breaking the church girl was kind of cool really wanna see what happens next and of course see what happens with all the others too
not asking you to rush or anything ..take your time and keep up the fantastic job ya been doing for us all
just wondering if we could get possible teaser dates although the surprises ya keep giving us have been fantastic this far !!!!

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
how i activate the console command?
They try to be a little tricky. First you have to use unren.bat to extract the rpa files, then decompile the rpyc files. Then you can go into options.rpy and alter this section right near the beginning:

init 1000:
python hide:
config.developer = False
config.console = False

Changes those False to True and you're set. They used that "python hide" section to prevent the usual method of enabling the console.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
noooo not 64 bit ... i can't run 64 bit ... all i have is 32 bit anything ... ... well i enjoyed what i could play thank you this game was fun :cry:
Just use some weakass emulator with 64 win version installed dude(lookup VMware and any win 64 version disk you can get your paws ). If you have at least 8 RAM things like VN should run easely.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
GALLERY UNLOCK: Currently redundant (click on kobold in gallery to lock/unlock scenes)

what does this mean ? there is no kobald in the gallery

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
You know what this needs? A borderline romantic lovemaking session with Inej, while Sabetha hangs around helplessly watching as you're nicer to her sister.
Edit: When I posted this, I hadn't seen the newest scene with the kitty sisters. Now eagerly waiting for them to become consorts sleeping among the treasure hoard.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes