SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
HEY!!
Anyone ever tell you that you are FUCKING AWESOME??
Not recently?
Oh alright then...YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME!
That was exactly what I needed as a sort of guide, which now puts me into a predicament of choosing the best out of the descriptions given.
Let see...

Sunken Temple is alright and the only sacrifice is one lady, who doesn't really have a lot of content so...

Cave I would say is middle ground but to sacrifice that one lady? Is it really worth it? Specially when she is the best lady?

The Spire for me would be the best, however not really a fan of Malagar and his research methods, specially since I do have plans with Val. Question would be do we loose the people we allow the researching permanently or eventually do they come back to us and have access to again.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I love how relationship with Heliose turned into some kind of romance and I'm not oppose to that. I'm gonna be benevolent dictator.
You and me both. At the fact the Maelys is well...considered family well... That makes it more wholesome.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Dragon and Catgirl lovings... what would we get as a result? Catgon? Nah... sounds weird. Drakitten? Hmmm... unsure.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
That was exactly what I needed as a sort of guide, which now puts me into a predicament of choosing the best out of the descriptions given.
Let see...

Sunken Temple is alright and the only sacrifice is one lady, who doesn't really have a lot of content so...

Cave I would say is middle ground but to sacrifice that one lady? Is it really worth it? Specially when she is the best lady?

The Spire for me would be the best, however not really a fan of Malagar and his research methods, specially since I do have plans with Val. Question would be do we loose the people we allow the researching permanently or eventually do they come back to us and have access to again.
My favorite is Sunken Temple.
Would be the Cave if not the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SerHawkes

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
You don't have to recruit the horde from the lair you choose. The kobolds and Wolfs will carry you to victory just fine.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Never used dev mode, but if you can access the console (via shift+o) you can use regular (python) scripting/code to assign new values.

varName = value ("string", 23, True, False)

Not that you really need to use it anymore. In power fantasy mode you can get everything anyway. You could use the console to increase the days available but I found as long as you visit the mercenaries and let them extent the timer you'll have more than enough time. You can just send them away again if you want to keep Mina happy.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Last Night Together.png

This lovely illustration was drawn by NevanNox ( , ), and commissioned by the magnificent Rayn - who is keen to share it with you all. A beautiful family portrait, I'd say.
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
how do i use dev mode?
Here you go:

They try to be a little tricky. First you have to use unren.bat to extract the rpa files, then decompile the rpyc files. Then you can go into options.rpy and alter this section right near the beginning:

init 1000:
python hide:
config.developer = False
config.console = False

Change those False to True and you're set. They used that "python hide" section to prevent the usual method of enabling the console.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes