Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
i modified a gallery unlock made by a guy on the thread , mb i forgot his name, so anyways it should work if dev on , just click the big button and it will unlock the old and the news ones , i believe
Seriously? What's the fucking point of doing that? There's a unlock button in the gallery. Just click on the kobold

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Seriously? What's the fucking point of doing that? There's a unlock button in the gallery. Just click on the kobold
Some people are dumb, or just too lazy to read. Maybe doing something completely redundant makes them feel special?

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Oh my god I have tried redoing nearly everything possible thing for that scene.
I didn't turned on the pregnancy that's it.
I can't believe it.
Thank you.
some times its just that simple :p have fun with your kid what will you name her?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
ture i have not played other routs yet.
If I was to think this out logically speaking of outcomes in regards to dealing/teaching lessons with the cute widdle abomination here.

Teach her to to cruel/misgiving: Yeah, I can see the world ending.

Kinda in the middle: Don't see the end of the world really.

Good/wholesome teachings in regards: Why would she want to destroy the world?

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
If I was to think this out logically speaking of outcomes in regards to dealing/teaching lessons with the cute widdle abomination here.

i could get behind that :p

though for the middle I would see her attacking more like the player in the player

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019

And on this episode of "My Little Naga Daughter Can't be This Much of a Player": Little Malice uses all of her daddies moves to start her own harem... "It's okay if I practice with your consorts first... Right Daddy?" "Daddy, men like it when you step on them with your tail... Right? I mean, I know you like it when mom steps on you."

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I am the only one who wishes a female sorcerer in this game like Malagar? But instead of running experiments on others she would test them on herself trying to reach the ultimate power!
I mean... in a sense that is who Val is.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes