SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
She's a young girl, and evidence points to her having some form of obsession with her father. It's very possible that this is her throwing a tantrum to get a attention.
Maybe... Though considering the lessons thing prior to act 5 it would depend on what lessons were taught. If once teaches her to be "good", which is mentioned, much like the other lessons and if you are either neutral or bad, then why all of a sudden would she want to end the world? Doesn't make logical sense.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Maybe... Though considering the lessons thing prior to act 5 it would depend on what lessons were taught. If once teaches her to be "good", which is mentioned, much like the other lessons and if you are either neutral or bad, then why all of a sudden would she want to end the world? Doesn't make logical sense.
I think in that case it's not under her control. If she has been raised the "good" way, the cataclysm could have been triggered without her wanting it. It could just be that after naga reach a certain stage in their lives magic swells up in them causing all the signs of an apocalypse. It could be an involuntary reflex that she can't control and now she has to fight her nature.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think in that case it's not under her control. If she has been raised the "good" way, the cataclysm could have been triggered without her wanting it. It could just be that after naga reach a certain stage in their lives magic swells up in them causing all the signs of an apocalypse. It could be an involuntary reflex that she can't control and now she has to fight her nature.
Possibly... Kinda too soon to tell. All I know is I want my naga daughter in more ways than one.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Possibly... Kinda too soon to tell. All I know is I want my naga daughter in more ways than one.
I'm right behind you on that. I mean lets be honest here. I want both her and her mother... Obviously I won't insist it be at the same time, but if the idea happens to come up over dinner... I mean, it would just be rude so say no to quality mother daughter time. Right?

• Yay, new update!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm right behind you on that. I mean lets be honest here. I want both her and her mother... Obviously I won't insist it be at the same time, but if the idea happens to come up over dinner... I mean, it would just be rude so say no to quality mother daughter time. Right?
Kicker is Helo actually down right suggests on the idea of wanting to have more kids... And I am sure Malice is keen with that idea as well. I can imagine Malice working up on our cock, just about ready to take it when Mom walks in and is stunned by it.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Eh, it could also be the Pale convocation's/Goddess' doing too, trying to wipe out the Naga simply because she exists before she can do any cataclysm-like stuff. The dragon only exists because he was allowed to, maybe the Naga's existence is a bit too much for them to tolerate and they decided to take extreme measures to wipe it out.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
It's all scaffolding. Not a lot of content
I mean, aside from two h-scenes with Ziz, not including the threesome, and the harem members that have sacrifice scenes, sure, I guess, but that's pretty much the same amount of content as both other lairs. That, and which faction you choose, if any, will likely have much more to do with how the story progresses further down the line, as these are the people who will be by your side while attacking the castle and will most definitely influence your reign afterward, or will at least attempt to. There can always be more Ziz, at least for me, but calling it 'all scaffolding' is quite a bit of a stretch.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
I mean, aside from two h-scenes with Ziz, not including the threesome, and the harem members that have sacrifice scenes, sure, I guess, but that's pretty much the same amount of content as both other lairs. That, and which faction you choose, if any, will likely have much more to do with how the story progresses further down the line, as these are the people who will be by your side while attacking the castle and will most definitely influence your reign afterward, or will at least attempt to. There can always be more Ziz, at least for me, but calling it 'all scaffolding' is quite a bit of a stretch.
i wont interact with ziz (I dont do futa) i much rather do the sunken temple or the spire

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Should you turn girls over to your factions? I get the feeling that you skip quite a bit of story content if you do so. Would it be possible to have the girls returned after a while? Or just hand them over for one day (one turn)?

• Thinking Face

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Should you turn girls over to your factions? I get the feeling that you skip quite a bit of story content if you do so. Would it be possible to have the girls returned after a while? Or just hand them over for one day (one turn)?
I feel like you should be able to turn over your girls for like a day or so, and then have the return. But in it's current setting, no.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Not actually true. There's a 2nd scene with her, it's the real her, and it's not femdom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene never played for me, I am in the sunken temple and have Heloise as an consort, I suppose the second part is why it doesnt happen?

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone have a port that is playable on android the file type that is up for download is rar. And I can't play rar. Files on android

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Heloise, Malice, Inej and Sabetha are top-tier waifus, but I’m looking forward to the announced and mysterious Centaur waifu.
I'm super excited about the centaur waifu too, and we're apparently getting an entire centaur faction with her, which is neat!
Ziz is also top-tier waifu though, fight me.

Does anyone have a port that is playable on android the file type that is up for download is rar. And I can't play rar. Files on android
If you do a very small amount of basic googling you can find programs that'll unpack rar files on android.
You don't just launch the rar. Don't even need to google, just search the playstore, it's pretty simple.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
SOooo, this happens a lot when i do skipping in the game..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "c2_world.rpyc", line 1204, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 2588, in script call
File "c3_hordes.rpyc", line 1342, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 5688, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 4932, in script call
File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 4630, in script call
File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 124, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 11146, in script call
File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 1096, in script call
File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 4103, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 2622, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 2550, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 1425, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 1690, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 2154, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 286, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 3466, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 4667, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 2874, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 12930, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 14050, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 20169, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 608, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 20905, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 2536, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 926, in script call
File "c3_dreams.rpyc", line 1480, in script
File "c2_world.rpyc", line 1204, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 2588, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 5688, in script call
File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 4630, in script call
File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 124, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 11146, in script call
File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 1096, in script call
File "c3_captures.rpyc", line 4103, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 2622, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 2550, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 1425, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 1690, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 2154, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 286, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 3466, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 4667, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 2874, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 12930, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 14050, in script call
File "c3_captives.rpyc", line 20169, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 608, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 20905, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 2536, in script call
File "c3_lair.rpyc", line 926, in script call
File "c3_dreams.rpyc", line 1480, in script
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3320, in interact_core
self.idle_frame(can_block, expensive)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2778, in idle_frame
if self.event_peek():
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2313, in event_peek
self.check_background_screenshot()
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2161, in check_background_screenshot
self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1415, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 174, in flip
return copy_surface_unscaled(surf)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 129, in copy_surface
rv = surface_unscaled(surf.get_size(), alpha)
File "M:\Downloads\Ravager-4.2.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes