gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Look like Dev save her for last, in the end she was the queen that will marry the dragon after all. Just like you I'm still waiting and hope for some event with her but I guess she will only appear when MC conquering the entire continent
Killing her before she could get a word in a few updates back was rather satisfying, though.

There is no ntr in this game. Wtf?
There's not much (and it's fully avoidable), but the centaur encounter can go that way. Possibly the scene with the highway robbery as well, I don't really remember. Most scenes with other people fucking are due to the dragon willingly sharing its conquests.

Varek

Apr 26, 2017
  • Scene: A special proposition from Heloise, if you've been neglecting your duties (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Zash Gekido).
  • Scene: Heloise is up for a repeat of that thing you like, if she's tried it before.
what does this even mean ?
i wish this game was more straight forward. still have no idea how to get bed of riches and the "walkthrough" is not very informative
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 10, 2021
Killing her before she could get a word in a few updates back was rather satisfying, though.

There's not much (and it's fully avoidable), but the centaur encounter can go that way. Possibly the scene with the highway robbery as well, I don't really remember. Most scenes with other people fucking are due to the dragon willingly sharing its conquests.
You're a little confused.

Mavis1998

May 31, 2020
Am I the only one who does not see the Kobold in the gallery to unlock it? I honestly don't know how to unlock Darja's Infernal fate and wanted to see it in the Gallery.

Last edited:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Good game. Although defiler wings had more depth even though this qualitywise is way better. I would nut if I could capture giants based on the different elements and use their spawn to make a stronger army of darkness. I also liked the fact that I really did not have to follow a set story and could "evolve" different biological weapons like stingers or claws, further my magical might, and upgrade my lair to prevent thieves and knights from crimpin my style yo. This game does have its own thing but it's still a shame that I have to settle for a bad machine-translated game with bad and stolen copyrighted art as well as unavoidable weird fetish stuff if I want to tick the most boxes for a sandbox-like dragon simulator.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Feletriu and _Maou_

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
Am I the only one who does not see the Kobold in the gallery to unlock it? I honestly don't know how to unlock Darja's Infernal fate and wanted to see it in the Gallery.
In the gallery tab, navigate to Zizeryx the demon, the kobold is in the bottom right corner just above the the UI element "Main Menu".

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
it's still a shame that I have to settle for a bad machine-translated game with bad and stolen copyrighted art as well as unavoidable weird fetish stuff if I want to tick the most boxes for a sandbox-like dragon simulator.
Yo which one are you referring to by the above phrase?

Gaspode

Aug 30, 2017
Bug: There's a missing scene in the gallery of Eburon when you have him as your consort. Don't know if other consort scenes are missing or not as I've not played through it enough.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Chris Handsome Well it's a matter of popular vote/taste so the last picks that were posted here were sort of hinting a certain direction, but that is actually nice to know. The hidden charm of the game is in the writing, and the fact that they took it seriously kind of shows.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes