thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I haven't gotten there yet. But it sounds nice downloading right now :)
It was worth the try, even I got caught by surprise that this update finally let us reach the end goal so it make me believe maybe only a few more updates and the main story will completed and after that Dev team will focus on adding more H scenes and event with the girls that still didn't got many scenes yet

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know why but i've always put off playing this until I thought sod it and gave it a go.

Now it is pretty well known i'm a bit of a soft tart and soppy things lead me to shed very lady like tears and i'll be damned if a certain route didn't have my eyes a bit on the teary side.

Everything about Heloise was great from first meeting to getting to know her intimately and ultimately our child.

I was always gentle with her to the point that even before the choice of consort we were almost on romantic terms.

I have to say that everything that goes on between the dragon and Heloise after making her consort is just awesome.

She isn't the traditional waifu that Marie-Anne makes nor the dragon lover that is Darja but to watch her character arc of how she talks about their unborn child so darkly and her indifference of the dragon to coming around to showing unconditional love for both was legit heartwarming.

To hear her talk about the Naga long before she's born to the sheer panic she shows when the little one is missing ..... she turned into an amazing mother.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Killing her before she could get a word in a few updates back was rather satisfying, though.

There's not much (and it's fully avoidable), but the centaur encounter can go that way. Possibly the scene with the highway robbery as well, I don't really remember. Most scenes with other people fucking are due to the dragon willingly sharing its conquests.
Those are in no way shape or form NTR.

In both cases, a woman you have literally never met before that scene and have zero attachment towards or interactions with you happen to see having sex.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know why but i've always put off playing this until I thought sod it and gave it a go.

Now it is pretty well known i'm a bit of a soft tart and soppy things lead me to shed very lady like tears and i'll be damned if a certain route didn't have my eyes a bit on the teary side.

Everything about Heloise was great from first meeting to getting to know her intimately and ultimately our child.

I was always gentle with her to the point that even before the choice of consort we were almost on romantic terms.

I have to say that everything that goes on between the dragon and Heloise after making her consort is just awesome.

She isn't the traditional waifu that Marie-Anne makes nor the dragon lover that is Darja but to watch her character arc of how she talks about their unborn child so darkly and her indifference of the dragon to coming around to showing unconditional love for both was legit heartwarming.

To hear her talk about the Naga long before she's born to the sheer panic she shows when the little one is missing ..... she turned into an amazing mother.
Agree! Heloise is the girl that I'm truly enjoy and grow to be a very great character and the one that I'm actually like the most, from all the cunning, fanatical viewpoint and harsh words she throw at the dragon and at the Naga hybrid to a more understanding and motherly love for her own child and even the dragon that supposed to be the enemy that she hate for the thing done to her truly a very great and well written story. Other women characters really seem so shallow compare to Heloise and I didn't feel as much attachment, I hope that they will got some character development as good as her in the future specially Adeline (she was the dragon first crush and supposed to be his wife if it wasn't for the coup, so I want to see more development in relationship after that)

Last edited:
Reactions: SerHawkes

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, despite the dark premise this game has some very nice moments with Heloise and Mary-Anne. Hopefully we can pry out Maelys softer side as well. There's already hints of it's in the Heloise+Maelys scene.

I'd like to get our Wolfgirl captive to be more willingly compliant but she's been the most resistant so far.

Oct 15, 2019
Warlock betrayed for mistreating Darja and escaped with her. Is there any relationship between them? I don't remember seeing it anywhere in the game. Or is that Warlock was simply sympathetic towards her?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Warlock betrayed for mistreating Darja and escaped with her. Is there any relationship between them? I don't remember seeing it anywhere in the game. Or is that Warlock was simply sympathetic towards her?
He is her uncle.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They are related, she his niece.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
defiler wings
...a shame that I have to settle for a bad machine-translated game with bad and stolen copyrighted art as well as unavoidable weird fetish stuff if I want to tick the most boxes for a sandbox-like dragon simulator.
might as well check that one out, cheers!
Defiler Wings, or more precisely its progeny, has... evolved a bit over the last year or so. The art is still stolen and even more blatantly so, but probably much less 'bad'. The translation is still not good, but it's mostly legible now. Strange fetishes have been expanded into gameplay itself. Some weirdos like the changes, 'normal' players are incensed and ragequitting or praying for Tablets of Cheating.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes