Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Question Time
1. Is there or will there be any penalty if a player straight up captures the capital without any detours?
2. How do I trigger the ignition scene and what are the consequences (story and gameplay-wise)?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Morning! New update is out, that means I have a little time to catch up on questions before I start work on the next one.

Yo, I'm brand new to this game, but I gotta say so far this is fuckin' GOOD. No arsing about, right into the story, and a perfect pacing. The writer clearly knows what they're doing. As a bonus, I don't think I've ever played a H game by a small indie dev with this type of atmosphere.
Also gotta love the roleplaying. Usually I murderhobo in RPGs out of spite for not having more than a two dimensional dialogue tree, but here I can show just the right amount of brutality I want.

No major faults so far at all. Beautiful. Becoming a fan.
Thank you so much! I really wanted to make something that avoided the lacklustre choice trees and simplistic morality systems you find in triple-A RPGs, and I'm glad it's hittin' different.

Not going to redownload for just a tech update given I played 4.2.2, but if they really have banished the cursed black boxes then praise the moon, or sun, or weird tentacle ooze from the beyond time and space.
I do believe we have! And I'm as happy about it as you are.

Holy fuck what a hidden gem this game is, I didn't know the west still produced rape stuff inside long running game
One of my complains tho would be text being too slow to appear
Thank you! There's a slider to set text speed in the Preferences menu, if that's of use to you.

gone and done it again there dev...made my day AGAIN !!!!!keep up the great work man.
i appreciate all the fixing and repairing and touch ups,etc that you been doing...im curious about a few captured girls
when i goto visit says this is as far as i can go this version wondering when your gonna come back around to their stories,etc
just roughly an estimate of how far are we away from that point..breaking the church girl was kind of cool really wanna see what happens next and of course see what happens with all the others too
not asking you to rush or anything ..take your time and keep up the fantastic job ya been doing for us all
just wondering if we could get possible teaser dates although the surprises ya keep giving us have been fantastic this far !!!!
Cheers, bud :) We tend to work on a few different characters and paths at the same time, and release them as soon as they're ready. I don't like setting dates - indie dev is extremely unpredictable - but I do have a roadmap so that backers can see what's coming up, and keep me honest.

Ravager here though... has wholesomeness. 4MinuteWarning I mean this in the purist of ways. This game has wholesomeness about it. Between Helo and the whole "enemy with a siding of hate fucking into lover" along with (I truly hope) with Maelys along with that. Marie-Anne is sweet and caring. Mina being stacked yet devout to being our future stewardess of our realm. Cooch is... Cooch, in the best of ways. And Darja is oddly adorbs. Yet for Naho I am still like yet unsure where her wholesomeness will happen, along with the Abbess, who I must say... I'm oddly uninterested in her. And this from on who prefers harems. And of course the Sneakies Twins will certainly be interesting to see down the road how they meddle into our harem. And then, there is the purest of adorbs and interests with our adorable Naga Malice.
I'm glad you like it! I wanted the game's brightest moments to provide contrast for its darker ones, and vice versa. I think it's important in a harem game to give every character their own unique sparkle - not all of them will have romance arcs, but all of them will have room to progress.

Still holding out hope that we can kidnap the blond nun over the Abbess at some point...
You will be able to, at some point.

Just noticed Inej's pupils are golden in full body figure but noticeable darker in her text box head.

Is this artist's mistake or is there some other clever explanation behind this?
Our original character artist gave her dark eyes, while our animator did her with catlike golden eyes. Little details like this are things I will reconcile and sort out when we're not busy keeping pace with the new scenes.

Nice to see my favourite genocidaire transforming. Say devs, has the game received more funding or what is the cause behind updating character art?
I do like to update our old art when we have the opportunity to do so! We have a dedicated character artist, scene artist, and animator. Our character artist had a (rare) opportunity when there wasn't a new sprite that needed illustrating as quickly as possible, and this is the result.

you spent 30 days for this?
1. We've updated three times in the last month.
2. No, that picture is obviously not the only thing we've been doing in that time.
3. Eat my entire dick and balls.

is adeline doesnt have sex scenes yet?
Look like Dev save her for last, in the end she was the queen that will marry the dragon after all. Just like you I'm still waiting and hope for some event with her but I guess she will only appear when MC conquering the entire continent
Adeline will have sex scenes in the upcoming major update, 4.3.0, which I'm beginning work on now.

Done with this update, look like we finally reach the end of the game story (...) so I guess just a few more updates and this game will truly be complete[/SPOILER]
It was worth the try, even I got caught by surprise that this update finally let us reach the end goal so it make me believe maybe only a few more updates and the main story will completed and after that Dev team will focus on adding more H scenes and event with the girls that still didn't got many scenes yet
Actually, we have a whole fifth Act to go :) I will be continuing to add new content to the previous Acts, though!

4MinuteWarning
This deserves the romance tag and needs the harem tag.
I love the feels (albeit twisted) with Heloïse. It's why she's my favorite.

Stories with romance are, on average, deeper and feel-ier than stories without, so I watch the Romance tag closest. I'd love to see this game added to that.
Good to know! Ravager has broader content than F95's tag limit will allow, so I have to pick which ones to use. I've substituted them in, I think they're good choices (and who really searches for 'handjob', anyway?).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Adeline will have sex scenes in the upcoming major update, 4.3.0, which I'm beginning work on now.

Actually, we have a whole fifth Act to go :) I will be continuing to add new content to the previous Acts, though!

Good to know! Ravager has broader content than F95's tag limit will allow, so I have to pick which ones to use. I've substituted them in, I think they're good choices (and who really searches for 'handjob', anyway?).
Nice! I forgot that after taking over the capital that would just only the start of the ruling arc, the dragon still need to show off his leadership to rule over the entire empire along side with Adeline after all. I would love for more politics event and maybe some treachery from those nobles who surrendered out of their wills, maybe some border problem with other empire that need to be deal with, some new girls like princess or nobles from small countries send to the dragon for political marriage to strengthen the ties and for more behind the scenes ambition,.... of course can't throw away more sex event with the harem and specially with 1 of the main wife Adeline, the one that I have been waiting for 2 years for that moment to come

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Personally I hope we can just eat the princess and swap her out for someone else. But that's just me.
Better to turn her into a sex slave than just simply kill her off, that would be more fun sight to see her reaction when realize that the magic restrain spell didn't work on him anymore. But I think I'm more of a romance type so I choose to rule over the empire along side her of all the choices
Beside the princess I think I would love if the maid who work for Adeline have more screen time and lewd event with the dragon, she was kind underrated and need more love 4MinuteWarning, wonder will you add some more maids that will become the side girls for the dragon to have fun beside the main cast?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Better to turn her into a sex slave than just simply kill her off, that would be more fun sight to see her reaction when realize that the magic restrain spell didn't work on him anymore. But I think I'm more of a romance type so I choose to rule over the empire along side her of all the choices
Same here. But the romance path does mean the dragon now has a new girlfriend. So the old princess has to... well if not go at least step aside. And conquering castles always makes me hungry.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Same here. But the romance path does mean the dragon now has a new girlfriend. So the old princess has to... well if not go at least step aside. And conquering castles always makes me hungry.
Nah... just make her the bottom bitch and have a wholesome intro with our consort and our adorable Naga daughter. That's my plan anyways.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Nah... just make her the bottom bitch and have a wholesome intro with our consort and our adorable Naga daughter. That's my plan anyways.
Won't she always be a threat though? I mean, she already launched one revolution. Well tried to anyway. Can we ever sleep soundly knowing that a pretender to the throne still lives?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Won't she always be a threat though? I mean, she already launched one revolution. Well tried to anyway. Can we ever sleep soundly knowing that a pretender to the throne still lives?
I mean if we can work something out and she recognizes our power and authority, I'm more than willing to have her live and slide the dragon d into her repeatedly and make her into a broodmother :3

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I mean if we can work something out and she recognizes our power and authority, I'm more than willing to have her live and slide the dragon d into her repeatedly and make her into a broodmother :3
I just don't really think I'd ever trust her enough to risk it. Especially not to risk giving her children.
At the end of the day we just got a whole kingdom of pretty ladies. Is she really worth it?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just don't really think I'd ever trust her enough to risk it. Especially not to risk giving her children.
At the end of the day we just got a whole kingdom of pretty ladies. Is she really worth it?
Which is why I think it would be fun to see her tried to usurp the throne from the dragon, then I can finally have fun to breaking her mind and will for doing that shit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
I totally agree the princess can't be trusted. However, I for one look forward to her reducing us to nothing more than her powerless puppet.

I just hope she isn't too mean to my adorable murder snek baby once she's in charge.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I never eat anything that's has been cum filled so... More power to you. ;)
Good point. Burning her alive it is.
Or I guess I could feed her to the wolfmen or goblins or something. Or just cum in her so much that she literally bursts open like a too full sausage spilling her insides all over the throne room with everyone watching as a message to all would be challengers.

• Wow
Reactions: Muityek

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Another month, another release, and another State Of The Realm post!
June has been a good month for us. Our framework update was successful, and has slain our two greatest foes: the recurring memory error, and the dreaded black box. We've also released v4.2.4, with a bundle of new content for you all.
I am now working on v4.3.0, which is our next major release. It contains the final instalment of our main plotline until Act V begins - specifically, lots of quality time with Adeline. I'm looking forward to it as much as you are.
But she's not the only person getting attention. More content is in the works for a whole bunch of our waifus, and most especially those who have been a little under-appreciated until now. Expect to see more from Chanwe, Maelys, Sabetha & Inej, and the ever-charming Valzira.
Some of these are quite complex, multi-stage endeavours. We'll continue to update every two-to-four weeks, but you might see a couple of updates on the lighter side (like there were before Pale Rock) while the really big stuff is being finished off. I'll be working as swiftly as I can - starting, now!
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The big question regarding the fate of the princess is: what do you want for your progeny? Are you happy with your Naga daughter or don't care at all? Do whatever.

Do you want to have actual dragon offspring and ensure the continuation of your line? Well, you'll need the princess, even if it's just to let the warlock transfer the bloodline to Darja. And you also need to to have (one of) them continue a human line to keep that option open for future generations.

Maybe the Infernals have some ways since dragons are their creations and they gave the princess your egg. Or the warlock may come up with other solutions. Who know what a dragon-infused Naho is able to do. But that's not as concrete as Royal blood -> Dragon offspring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hrllav
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes