claus001

Feb 15, 2020
3. Eat my entire dick and balls.

The big question regarding the fate of the princess is: what do you want for your progeny? Are you happy with your Naga daughter or don't care at all? Do whatever.

Do you want to have actual dragon offspring and ensure the continuation of your line? Well, you'll need the princess, even if it's just to let the warlock transfer the bloodline to Darja. And you also need to to have (one of) them continue a human line to keep that option open for future generations.

Maybe the Infernals have some ways since dragons are their creations and they gave the princess your egg. Or the warlock may come up with other solutions. Who know what a dragon-infused Naho is able to do. But that's not as concrete as Royal blood -> Dragon offspring.
This is what I live about this game: the sheer amount of options. In many games the options are limited to sex scenes you missed and other shit, but here every interaction and decision influences dialogue and behaviour of characters you are onboard with.

At the risk of being extremely creepy I wonder what happens if we are really happy with our naga daughter, if you catch my drift.
If it makes you feel any better there is Adam and Eve-dilemma: both MC and his daughter are last of their kin. Now, they can repopulate the world with the the princess and elves I assume, but then if naga and MC are that strong as game suggest why can't they rule like Olympian Gods?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
If it makes you feel any better there is Adam and Eve-dilemma: both MC and his daughter are last of their kin. Now, they can repopulate the world with the the princess and elves I assume, but then if naga and MC are that strong as game suggest why can't they rule like Olympian Gods?
I was more concerned with what her mother might say.

• Haha
Reactions: Muityek

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I'm just glad we got some Enid content really interested how our kobolds will turn out. Also I heard about a centaur character now that's going to be fun, glad to see the dev saw that potential! Happy to see further development I also hope Ravager inspires more games to have a Dragon MC or non human MC.
I am also interested what flies with out proletariat-waifu.

I was more concerned with what her mother might say.
She doesn't approve it, I think this goes without saying. However, depending how successful the MC is certainly affects how strongly she will condemn it or will she even makes up some excuses why their behaviour is okayish after all.

Nov 25, 2019
Hope we'll get a conversation between Valzira and Heloise sometime. They're both part of the convocation and know of each other. Would love to see Valziras reaction to Malice.

Also hope we'll get a conversation between Adeline and our chosen Consort. Talk between her and Darja would be hilarious.
Same with Adeline and Heloise, both seem pretty witty and intelligent.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hope we'll get a conversation between Valzira and Heloise sometime. They're both part of the convocation and know of each other. Would love to see Valziras reaction to Malice.

Also hope we'll get a conversation between Adeline and our chosen Consort. Talk between her and Darja would be hilarious.
Same with Adeline and Heloise, both seem pretty witty and intelligent.
I definitely would love to see the interaction between Heloise and Valzira and especially between Adeline and Heloise, I wonder how will she react when realize that the dragon choose Heloise to have his child first before her? Maybe she will be very chill and accept that he was both horny and need a heir ASAP or will feel betrayed that she wasn't his first and may do lot of things to gain back the affection toward her, overall that would be very fun. With Valzira I feel like it will be a very heat conversation, she most likely will mocking Heloise for betraying her belief and be a mother to an abomination at first but in the end she too will feel like her own will slowly shattered and had to accept the reality is that the dragon was the best outcome for her

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I played this a long time ago now, it feels like. I remember loving the dark theme of it and just how much you could do.
Waiting for massive content because I like to binge, but I'm still cheering this one on. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
She doesn't approve it, I think this goes without saying. However, depending how successful the MC is certainly affects how strongly she will condemn it or will she even makes up some excuses why their behaviour is okayish after all.
The key is I don't hurt her feelings. Murder, rape, burning people alive, pillage, tyranny... I can dig those. But even I draw the line somewhere.

Aug 28, 2017
I have to ask How long it takes from one update to another.
I don't need a strict schedule just on average.

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
A note to 4MinuteWarning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 4.20: I've updated the mod to fix the "crashing" happening at startup. This wasn't crashing, just the game dev closing the game when his old dev mode was enabled.
Enable dev-mode mod

Allows:
  • Viewing/changing of variables.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pls update 4.2.4

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tosk

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Was Mina reworked? Unhappy Mina wasn't naked before.

Do you only capture her happy if you claim the mine as lair? Tried skipping multiple times for an event where Mina comes to you herself after, but it didn't proc.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I don't know why but i've always put off playing this until I thought sod it and gave it a go.

Now it is pretty well known i'm a bit of a soft tart and soppy things lead me to shed very lady like tears and i'll be damned if a certain route didn't have my eyes a bit on the teary side.

Everything about Heloise was great from first meeting to getting to know her intimately and ultimately our child.

I was always gentle with her to the point that even before the choice of consort we were almost on romantic terms.

I have to say that everything that goes on between the dragon and Heloise after making her consort is just awesome.

She isn't the traditional waifu that Marie-Anne makes nor the dragon lover that is Darja but to watch her character arc of how she talks about their unborn child so darkly and her indifference of the dragon to coming around to showing unconditional love for both was legit heartwarming.

To hear her talk about the Naga long before she's born to the sheer panic she shows when the little one is missing ..... she turned into an amazing mother.
Its clear that they spent the most time on Heloise. her character is way more detailed than the rest of the cast. Maelys(huntress) could possibly come close in the future but atm there is too little content to tell. rest of them are breeders

Wish there were more games likes this with a monster protagonist. coming home after some pillage and murder to snuggle and coil around your consort is very satisfying, also SNAKE DAUGHTER !

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Lot of people really don't like Adeline and have negative view at her, but I think we might got some heart/tear jerking story and maybe some heart warming event to understand her feeling more which I'll give a chance. Maybe the choice between Malice and the future dragon heir would be the most tough choice to make but that's why I think it would be the most fun part of the game, not just that but I want to see if the relationship between Heloise and Adeline will be as good as friends or would be full of jealously and extremely bloody and full of scheme like in those Chinese historical drama?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Why does it have to be a choice? Having the two rule together and found a dynasty seems to me to be the perfect way to get our self some worthy grandchildren.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Why does it have to be a choice? Having the two rule together and found a dynasty seems to me to be the perfect way to get our self some worthy grandchildren.
That could be 1 of the choice for all the choices for that succession matter, 1 more question is that will the dragon heir be a male or female and would that result into another possible incest role?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes