thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Look like the game will appear on Steam, congratulation 4MinuteWarning and can't believe within 2 years the game has grow so much and go so far to this point. Can't wait to see how it goes in the future but I wish you the best and hope after hit on Steam your game will grow even bigger with more people to know and supporting your team

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017

Look like the game will appear on Steam, congratulation 4MinuteWarning and can't believe within 2 years the game has grow so much and go so far to this point. Can't wait to see how it goes in the future but I wish you the best and hope after hit on Steam your game will grow even bigger with more people to know and supporting your team
That's really surprising. Is steam really OK with all the bestiality? Mythical dragons might fall into a loophole, but IIRC the wolf bestiality scenes with the Farm Girl etc. might be more problematic.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's really surprising. Is steam really OK with all the bestiality? Mythical dragons might fall into a loophole, but IIRC the wolf bestiality scenes with the Farm Girl etc. might be more problematic.
I hope so, Dev said on the post is that he and his team already do research before decide to put the game on Steam. Of course he did say just in case Steam aren't allow some content he could use patching solution to make it accept on the platform

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018

Thank you so much! Yep, we're coming to Steam. The help from Early Access will be used to supercharge our final year of development, and when we launch the final game we're going to use that to do many more amazing things. It's pretty exciting.

It's not against any of their written policies, but censorship has always been fickle. There are already games with all of our content types on Steam, so we'll see. In the worst case scenario, I'm sure someone will post a patch somewhere.

Was Mina reworked? Unhappy Mina wasn't naked before.

Do you only capture her happy if you claim the mine as lair? Tried skipping multiple times for an event where Mina comes to you herself after, but it didn't proc.
Unhappy Mina has been naked for a while - we do go back and add extra touches (like variant art) for our existing plotlines. If you don't lair in the mine, you can find happy-Mina waiting for you in the Cove in Act III.

quick question, are the 4.2.4 heloise scenes on the gallery?
No; new scenes are only added to the gallery once their art is added. Lubbio has just finished that sequence, so it'll be in the next update.

what's the point of a power fantasy 'cheat' mode, if it still locks content away? also; why is the console sealed off? why should it matter to the dev if I use the console or not?
We had problems with false bug reports caused by people dicking with the flags, so I added things you'd want to use the console for (cheating stats, unlocking scenes) into the game itself. Power Fantasy does not lock any content away.

This is the only game I've played on this site in which the voice-acting consistently improves the experience.
Thank you! I really like voice acting, it can be tricksy and/or expensive but I think it makes a difference. And we've had the honour of working with some really good actors and actresses, too.

Speaking of voice acting is there any news on the lady who got injured a whole back? I understand it was bad. Hopefully she is recovering well.
Marina is recovering well :) We're hoping to get our first new recordings from her in about a month or so.

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Accessing steam? Say hello your corporate daddies while you sacrifice innovativeness for Code of Conduct! I don't think anyone doesn't have any illusions that incest, bestiality, rape and torture will be censored out for buckets of cash. It was a nice game touch...

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Accessing steam? Say hello your corporate daddies while you sacrifice innovativeness for Code of Conduct! I don't think anyone doesn't have any illusions that incest, bestiality, rape and torture will be censored out for buckets of cash. It was a nice game touch...
I own an incest + blackmail game from Steam also steam has a shitton of furry games there that are just straight up beastiality, pretty sure its gonna be okay for this game to be there.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I own an incest + blackmail game from Steam also steam has a shitton of furry games there that are just straight up beastiality, pretty sure its gonna be okay for this game to be there.
Furry typically isn't considered beastiality, don't know about rape and torture though. Considering the countless games where you shoot people it wouldn't make sense but who knows, censors gonna censor.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Hatching Plans
It's been a little over two years since the first version of Ravager was released. We have accomplished incredible things in that time: Ravager is now over half a million words long, with a thousand pictures, five hours of voice acting, and ten fully animated scenes. The team has grown from one person to a host, all working in concert. We stand on the threshold of our final Act, and we’re ready for the next big leap.
The only thing holding us back right now is resources. Our patrons are incredible - without you, we could not have got this far. But our budget is modest, and our plans for completing Ravager are grand: pregnancy arcs, full voice acting, illustrated fate scenes and tailored epilogues, just to name a few.
We will get there, but I don’t want to drag out development any further than I have to. Our days on this earth are precious, your support is invaluable, and when we’re finally done we will have more amazing games to make. So I think it’s time we took ourselves seriously.

That’s right, folks. Everyone’s favourite dragon adventure is coming to Steam. If you ever wanted to own a personal copy, now’s your chance. You can and add it to your wishlist (please do!). We’ll be launching on Early Access as soon as our next major update has been completed, and all the necessary hurdles navigated.
This does not mean we’ll be abandoning or sidelining Patreon. Far from it! While our major updates will launch on Steam, patrons will continue to reap all the rewards they are used to: backer builds, art previews, content votes, Discord events, and much more. Our big backers will continue to be able to propose and vote on new scenes, all the way to the game’s completion. What is changing is that we are giving a whole new audience a chance to play Ravager, and support us through that final stage of development.
How Does This Affect Me?
  1. People who subscribe at higher tiers ($20+) will be given a free Steam key for Ravager.
  2. People who subscribe at medium tiers ($5+) will continue to have access to our interstitial updates.
  3. $2 patrons will gain access to content previews instead, and all patrons will retain their Discord privileges.
  4. I’ll configure Patreon to charge upfront, to prevent exploitation of these mechanisms.
These changes will go into effect when we move from 'Coming Soon' to Early Access; everything will stay the same until then.
What Will You Do With Sales Revenue?
Currently, we’re only using a fraction of our available talent, because that’s all we can afford. We don’t know how successful the Steam launch will be - but If we do get a boost, we’ll use it to:
  • hire Irrelevant Art full-time (meaning lots more character art, costume changes, etc)
  • hire Amon Ra full-time (meaning lots more animated scenes and character idles)
  • hire a part-time sub-editor (meaning more scenes are ready for each update)
  • commission plenty of additional voice acting from our VAs
All of these provide a significant boost to our development speed, and together the effect is even more dramatic. It’s very exciting.
What Will Ravager Cost?
Ravager will cost $15 (or your local equivalent), and will be updated with all the content we produce for it. That feels fair to me, and is in line with other games in the genre.
Is This Game Really Suitable For Steam?
That’s a question that Steam alone can answer, but we’ve done our homework and we’re optimistic. There’s some good precedent in our favour, and in case of emergency we can always opt for a patching solution.
If you are concerned that your friends might not share your taste for artisanal draconic content, you can always hide it from your library (Right-click > Manage > Hide This Game).
I Have Additional Questions Or Concerns!
I would like to answer them! Pop onto our Discord server (there’s a link in the game’s main menu) and share them with us - I’ll be fielding all questions.
This Sounds Like Great News, Can I Help?
Yes you can! If you go to and wishlist the game, you’ll be alerted as soon as it becomes available - and you’ll also give a big boost to the algorithm, meaning more people will find the game.
More than that, your continued support (financial and otherwise) is especially valuable right now. This is the most volatile, nail-biting, thrilling time in the game’s development. But this community is the rock that we are built on, and it’s on the strength of that that we’ll see it through.
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

Reactions: nn231

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I wish nothing more than being wrong and an utter fool regarding my own opinion.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I wish nothing more than being wrong and an utter fool regarding my own opinion.
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I do look forward to granting your wish. If I was motivated by money (or creating something for mass appeal) I wouldn't have begun working on Ravager, let alone got this far. I will be working hard to get Ravager onto Steam in its current state, and I'm optimistic about that. Should there be any problems, unredacted versions will continue to be available elsewhere.

Reactions: Streetshark

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I do look forward to granting your wish. If I was motivated by money (or creating something for mass appeal) I wouldn't have begun working on Ravager, let alone got this far. I will be working hard to get Ravager onto Steam in its current state, and I'm optimistic about that. Should there be any problems, unredacted versions will continue to be available elsewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
It's not against any of their written policies, but censorship has always been fickle. There are already games with all of our content types on Steam, so we'll see. In the worst case scenario, I'm sure someone will post a patch somewhere.
I honestly can't name a single game on steam that features bestiality. I would be gladly proven wrong.

Steam also steam has a shitton of furry games there that are just straight up beastiality
Furry games aren't bestiality. As long as the furry animal expresses any anthropomorphic human-like behavior, like talking or walking upright or even at minimum behaving in a "non-feral" way where it seems to understand human speech, then it seems to fall into a weird loophole. I know it doesn't make much sense, but that's how it seems to work from my experience. But if there is at least one game on steam that features bestiality with real feral animals (that aren't mythical monsters), then I'll admit I was wrong.

Reactions: Archaon11111

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I like voice acting but i still dont saw any sex scene and im not sure they are well maked, well animated. Can someone give me any sample for sex animations?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Subverse. Its mantics are explicitly described as non-sentient animals.
What are mantics?

They're not real-life animals, so this is monster sex instead of bestiality. And I know that it doesn't make much sense, but from personal experience it's only bestiality that features real-life animals that causes censors to go crazy. Which is why I earlier said that I'm more worried about Steam getting mad about the wolf sex scenes, while being fine with all the dragon sex.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the luck in dealing with Steam. Hopefully nothing bad happens.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I honestly can't name a single game on steam that features bestiality. I would be gladly proven wrong.
Overgrown Genesis is on Steam, that has scenes with some zombie dogs and a boatload of rape. Thats the first thing that comes to mind, I'm sure there are plenty more I never dug too deep into the steam adult section

DanteIsMad

Dec 25, 2018
You used to be able to chck the images directly in the Game/Images folder but now there are none, and the gallery In-Game is lacking some Cuchilla anal pics, what gives?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Overgrown Genesis is on Steam, that has scenes with some zombie dogs and a boatload of rape. Thats the first thing that comes to mind, I'm sure there are plenty more I never dug too deep into the steam adult section
So just zombies, essentially. This still falls into the "no real-life animal used" loophole that I've noticed.

Ravager is possibly gonna be the first game on steam to have actual, non-anthropomorphic, feral, unaltered, non-zombified, real-life animal bestiality. I'm gonna carefully watch how this will turn out.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Ravager is possibly gonna be the first game on steam to have actual, non-anthropomorphic, feral, unaltered, non-zombified, real-life animal bestiality. I'm gonna carefully watch how this will turn out.
It is not only about bestiality but incest as well. How many father-daughter sex games there are on steam?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I am anything but optimistic, I am too old to afford that luxury anymore. Money corrupts everything and once Ravager's team has tasted that Divine Essence they can never live without it again. The compromises will lead to the censorship, and the starting point will be Malice or Farmgirl, and from there it will be all downhill, but at least devs will make buckets of cash.

• Angry
Reactions: _Maou_

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I'm cautiously optimistic about ravager going to steam. This would mean increased acknowledgement and support of the game which would contribute to an overall better game and a full team to help update faster and create more unique games like the space game that the Dev teased in this article .

Also I don't think money corrupts by itself Its all about personal responsibility. I don't get the feeling the dev is doing this for money that's why the game has been free and the dev stated using all patrons money only for the project. There also hasn't been any predatory practices for years now like content being locked behind a pay wall or giving us an inferior product. I could be a fool but I haven't seen any sign of the dev doing this for money This appears to be a passion product and a hobby. Change is scary though

I do have some questions though
1. will free updates still happen or will people be required to pay for future updates?
2. will going to steam taint the original idea and force the team to limit their creativity and censor their original idea?
3. will going to steam create drama by players on steam who may not approve of this content?
4. will there be locked content behind a pay wall?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes