Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
The sun comes out and that's about it, basically just a symbolism of a new dawn in a new age, of course, ruled by you

Also, i recommend doing other routes as there is a lot going on there too. The infernals in particular (despite the price of having them being losing the best girl) have some nice writing on the battles that really hammered home the levels of power you are involving yourself with, they are quite scary
Best girl must be defended until death.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It actually isn`t realistic at all, it looks more 3d but at the same time lacks a lot of detail and therefore looks more plastic but also more dough like and unfinished. I prefer the old drawing style as well. Either that or they should put more work and detail into it if you really wanna go for the more realistic approach. Softer shadows and more detailed hair would be a good start.
It just looks too much like warcraft cellshading for my tastes.

But this is a taste thing. It's not an objective measure of anything. The flat skin texture combined with the simple shading just sort of rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: schneefall

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
photo_2021-07-23_16-42-22.jpg
Character Art Preview: Maelys, Redressed
In case you missed the wonderful news on Discord, our character artist Irrelevant Art is now working for us full time! This means we can do a lot more by way of costume changes, and other cool things.
You'll see a fine batch of his work in the update this weekend - including the opportunity to redress Maelys, in whatever Marie-Anne could find around the lair.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
View attachment 1315012
Character Art Preview: Maelys, Redressed
In case you missed the wonderful news on Discord, our character artist Irrelevant Art is now working for us full time! This means we can do a lot more by way of costume changes, and other cool things.
You'll see a fine batch of his work in the update this weekend - including the opportunity to redress Maelys, in whatever Marie-Anne could find around the lair.
Support the game! or
Join the discord!
Now this is art that I genuinely like. Its very similar to the other one but it looks warmer and more alive.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
which is the most beneficial way to support this gem of a game? wait for steam release or subscribstar?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.2.5

Dev Notes

• I have been busy getting ready for our upcoming release on Steam. But not so busy that you’ll miss out on an update! This one features oodles of dynamic scenes, lots of new art, and a great deal of tidying up under the bonnet.
  • Congratulations to Irrelevant Art, who joins us a full-time character artist! Expect many more beautiful revamps, costume changes, and new emotes in the months to come.
  • MVP of this build is Tosk (again), for doing a deep dive to find and fix our more obscure bugs, and for working like a demon to get this tested and fixed on time.
Features

• Dynamic: you can now give Maelys some new clothes, courtesy of Marie-Anne (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: If Cuchilla is your consort, she knows how to comfort you after a long day (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Cuchilla speaks to Malagar about alchemical entrepreneurship (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Cuchilla pays a visit to her old friend Valzira (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Fate: You can find out how Maelys is doing, after gifting her to the wolfmen (collab with Var and Issy).
  • Fate: You can find out how Heloise is doing, after gifting her to the wolfmen (collab with Var and Issy).
  • Art: Sabetha’s revenge (Lubbio).
  • Art: Heloise’s weakness (two variants, Lubbio).
  • Art: A messy variant of Darja’s princess outfit (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Darja’s character art has been retouched (three variants, Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Maelys’s character art, new dress edition (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Maelys’s standard character art has been redone (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Maelys’s emotes have been updated to match her new look (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Valzira’s emotes have been retouched and expanded (Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Naho’s defeat, sunny side up, is our newest animated scene (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Variant idles for Zizeryx (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Darja's final night as a consort, interrupted (Suki).
  • Voice: Darja's infernal fate followup (Suki).
  • Voice: Darja's mercenary fate (Suki).
  • UI: The Gallery will now display hints on how to unlock scenes, by mouse-hovering over them. (Tosk)
Tweaks

• Some content preferences have been renamed, to be as descriptive and accurate as possible.
  • It will no longer be possible to view a scene in the Gallery if your content preferences have since been changed to disallow it. The game will let you know if this is the case.
  • A redundant skit where Heloise asks you about your encounter with babby Malice has been removed.
  • If you have the Intersex flag disabled, you will not be able to see Ziz’s junk.
  • Some background flags have been added to support upcoming content better.
  • Voice talent, and other people you can hire for your own projects, have had their websites linked in the Gallery and Credits.
  • A link to our Steam page has been added to the main menu. Please wishlist us!
  • The developer interview has been updated.
Fixes

• A major spring clean has been done, with the help of some automated bugfinding tools (RenPy developers, use Lint!). There are far too many to list here, but hopefully we’ve removed all of the more obscure errors.
  • A placeholder sound effect has been removed, pending replacement.
  • Assorted improvements to screen direction, text, and other small details.
  • ...and everything found during our playtests. Thank you, playtesters!

• Support the game! , or
    Join the discord!

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
after this update I realized that the strong point of this game, which is having a variety of options, ends up being a weak point in the sense of updates, for example none of these destinations I followed so it doesn't change anything in my game, but if for example they become focusing on developing the main story and creating new scenes with the girls would be much better.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
after this update I realized that the strong point of this game, which is having a variety of options, ends up being a weak point in the sense of updates, for example none of these destinations I followed so it doesn't change anything in my game, but if for example they become focusing on developing the main story and creating new scenes with the girls would be much better.
So you want them to say 'screw the content we have planned, focus on the story, and forget about the potential contents with the dollies'... Hmmm...

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
need some help guys, can't unlock gallery scenes for some reason, doesn't matter how much time i play, some of the scenes just can not be unlocked. like the second and the third scene with Mina, i had played both in game but they just can not be unlocked..

捕获.PNG

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Just saw Maelys and her new look/spites. Can't say I'm a fan to be honest. Still love her though but... hmmm.

Like lookwise, I like. Sprite-wise, no. Thankfully I have her old spites captured from the most part.

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
So you want them to say 'screw the content we have planned, focus on the story, and forget about the potential contents with the dollies'... Hmmm...
no bro, what I meant is that you can make improvements and additions to past content, such as animation or even the image of the scene you didn't have before, but at the same time progress in the main story to give the idea that the game is getting moving, and for example adding new scenes with our daughter, or any of the girls, "instead of showing what happened if you give a certain person to the mercenaries for example", for me as a player and for a lot of people it ends up being frustrating to point of not even wanting to download.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes