QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
So you want them to say 'screw the content we have planned, focus on the story, and forget about the potential contents with the dollies'... Hmmm...
That's not it. But basically when you have a million branching paths than no path ever gets finished in a timely manner. So updates take a long time and whilst they give you a lot of content but any one player is only ever going to see a small portion of it depending on the path they took. Like, imagine if Skyrim with its giant open world was updating all its side quests at once, one step at a time.

Still, as long as the content keeps coming I can't complain much.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cant wait for the big updates to come out so can finally get some progression going again
looking forward to seeing what happens next with all the all the girls,etc as opposed to seeing thats it for this update
thats all they said for sometime now...not complaining dont get me wrong...just saying cant wait to be able to finally do stuff
i appreciate all the time and effort and work thats gone on in this game and still going
just cant wait to finally be able to get some more progression going thats all :)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
no bro, what I meant is that you can make improvements and additions to past content, such as animation or even the image of the scene you didn't have before, but at the same time progress in the main story to give the idea that the game is getting moving, and for example adding new scenes with our daughter, or any of the girls, "instead of showing what happened if you give a certain person to the mercenaries for example", for me as a player and for a lot of people it ends up being frustrating to point of not even wanting to download.
I get that but at the same time, as they are working out how they want the next act to be, they also want to take the time to fill in content that might be otherwise on the back burner. Cause lets face it, Act 5 is going to be HUGE interms of outcomes/pathings/etc. Naturally that's gonna take time.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I mean, i can't complain; I mean one of my favorite already had plenty of content; Heloise. But I do get disappointed everytime there's an update and it has now story content for making naho, Valzira, or one of the twins into a concubine... I mean without having to use a warlock to basically sculpt their body and break the mind.

Reactions: SerHawkes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new story event and scenes. Love that this update focus a bit on Maelys, hope to see more updates for her

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Honestly same. Love her and Helo together. Elven Waifus.
Not gonna lie but so far all the elven characters are the most interesting and well written in the game, I like them more than other...And Maelys was so cute in this update and I'm so glad Dev put the third option and that reaction really make me want to treasure her just like with Helios
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously though what's not to like her? Just like all those elves she want the dragon death at first but now just show sign that she want his D too

rghdhfghfch

Jul 10, 2020
A note to 4MinuteWarning
Edit 4.20: I've updated the mod to fix the "crashing" happening at startup. This wasn't crashing, just the game dev closing the game when his old dev mode was enabled.
Enable dev-mode mod

Allows:
  • Viewing/changing of variables.
how do I use the dev-mode?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not gonna lie but so far all the elven characters are the most interesting and well written in the game, I like them more than other...And Maelys was so cute in this update and I'm so glad Dev put the third option and that reaction really make me want to treasure her just like with Helios
Seriously though what's not to like her? Just like all those elves she want the dragon death at first but now just show sign that she want his D too
Agreed. Both her and Helo so well written that I can't help but love them more than most, specially with Malice and the potential there with her. And while I will say I do like the new artwork for her, I personally prefer the old sprites of her than the new.

screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Agreed. Both her and Helo so well written that I can't help but love them more than most, specially with Malice and the potential there with her. And while I will say I do like the new artwork for her, I personally prefer the old sprites of her than the new.

View attachment 1317837 View attachment 1317839
When you point it out I must say I really like her previous design than the new one, her new face look a bit more "rough" and thin than this and not just that but she look much cuter in the old art too

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

I like to talk about exciting months, and July has definitely been an exciting month.
First up, there's a new update out - pop on over to Itch to get your copy! This is technically still an interim update (we're busy working on the next major version, 4.3.0), but it's hardly light on content.
Part of that is thanks to Irrelevant Art joining us as a full-time character artist. Irrelevant has been doing great work for us for a long time and, with the promise of extra funding just around the corner, I think it's nigh time we give him a chance to shine. Look forward to much more from him very soon.
Speaking of which, it can't have escaped your attention that we're expanding out to Steam. I really appreciate your support during what has been an exceptionally busy and stressful process. I think it's going to be worth it, to supplement the steadfast and ongoing patronage that you have provided, and get you more bang for your buck.
You can , and it will be great if you can - every person who does will give us a much-needed algorithm boost when we launch.
I'm aiming to do that in early September, gods and other entities willing, and will have a release date for you as soon as I know for sure. But it won't be a long quiet wait: I'll be putting together an extra update next month, which I'm looking forward to as much as you are.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the latest release. Hit me up on our Discord server if you have any questions! Stay awesome.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I see dressing fetish arriving to Ravager. Never understood the boner players get when they can choose their girls' outfits. Either way I hope dressing girls is expensive and meaningful, a rather good way to use dragon's hoard!

btw, is this the same who sketches art for this game?

• Angry

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Do I always have to start at the beginning every time we get an update? This is just not right, why must it be so?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes