_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
enid_2_preview.png

Everyone's favourite straight-talking prole is back, in this new illustrated sequence by Lubbio! I'm glad Enid is getting comfortable in her new role.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 1325856

Everyone's favourite straight-talking prole is back, in this new illustrated sequence by Lubbio! I'm glad Enid is getting comfortable in her new role.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Nice avatar

Reactions: _Maou_

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
It seems like Lubbio's new style is to cover only upper part of girls. Leaving, you know, the dragon and actual penetration out of picture.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I'm playing Power Fantasy mode, but still getting stat checked when I try to bite Balthorne's dick off (I don't have 1 strength.) In that mode do I still have to pay attention to my stats? The walkthrough says otherwise. What am I missing here?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
adeline_nude2_preview.png

Our newly full-time character artist Irrelevant Art is still hard at work, updating our existing art and furnishing us with new and exciting variants. Latest up for a makeover is Adeline's nudes - because, well, we're going to get a lot more use out of them in the near future.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Our newly full-time character artist Irrelevant Art is still hard at work, updating our existing art and furnishing us with new and exciting variants. Latest up for a makeover is Adeline's nudes - because, well, we're going to get a lot more use out of them in the near future.
Not if you snapped her neck.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes