claus001

Feb 15, 2020
The wolfboy x dragon stuff is actually pretty wholesome. It's also the only real furry option. I wish Naho was more of a furry :/
I am not really into homosex, but Eburon x Dragon MC brotherhood is pretty based. Begone thots!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Comm_Dragon_Bed_Wallpaper.png
Artist: NevanNox

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
adeline_captive_preview.png

Isn't it nice to have a girlfriend with such diverse fashion sense? Thanks again to Irrelevant Art, working hard to get us ready for the upcoming major release.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
View attachment 1325856

Everyone's favourite straight-talking prole is back, in this new illustrated sequence by Lubbio! I'm glad Enid is getting comfortable in her new role.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Yes! She knows and loves the role of being a good breeding sow for birthing kobold army

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
adeline_queen_preview.png

Daylight? In my dragon simulator? It's more likely than you think. Lubbio is back with the first of two new sequences featuring Adeline, to be featured in our upcoming major release.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I actually really like lubbio's art its pleasing to look at and fits the tone that the game strives for. Though Coming from a guy with no artistic abilities I do have one criticism and that's the factual structure on some female characters having wide jawlines, angular faces and large noses which results in a more masculine appearance. I think making the face's softer and rounder would be beneficial (also making the nose smaller). The art piece above me looks really nice and doesn't have the issues I mentioned. Lubbio nails the body designs so no comment. Hope I didn't come across as rude I really do like lubbios work. Also hope development is going smoothly!

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I actually really like lubbio's art its pleasing to look at and fits the tone that the game strives for. Though Coming from a guy with no artistic abilities I do have one criticism and that's the factual structure on some female characters having wide jawlines, angular faces and large noses which results in a more masculine appearance. I think making the face's softer and rounder would be beneficial (also making the nose smaller). The art piece above me looks really nice and doesn't have the issues I mentioned. Lubbio nails the body designs so no comment. Hope I didn't come across as rude I really do like lubbios work. Also hope development is going smoothly!
Lubbio is rushing his art. The major complaint of this game for long has been lack of art, so the focus is quantity over quality. Lubbio does great art, as all art of this game has been done by him, but for now it lack the finishing touch.

Anyway it is nice there are alternative options to treat our Daenerys Targaryen.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
View attachment 1333292

Our newly full-time character artist Irrelevant Art is still hard at work, updating our existing art and furnishing us with new and exciting variants. Latest up for a makeover is Adeline's nudes - because, well, we're going to get a lot more use out of them in the near future.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Now THIS I like.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

We are now commencing the final stretch of development for our major update, 4.3. This is the first version that will be (it's not too late to wishlist us!), and will provide a suitably gratifying transition into Act V - alongside a lot of other fun things.
I've talked a bit about why we're doing this, and what it means for you, in my post . Our community and team continues to grow, and so do our ambitions: I want to give you more bang for your buck, and get the rest of the game made as swiftly and as grandly as I can.
This means that, as of the beginning of next month:
  • $1 patrons will keep their Discord benefits, and access to patron posts.
  • $2 patrons will also gain access to content previews.
  • $5 patrons will have access to exclusive game builds (via Discord).
Our higher tiers will retain their existing privileges - like game credits, content votes, online socials with the team, and being able to prompt custom scenes. If you're $20+, you'll also be given a free Steam key for the game as soon as it's available (and I've done the required admin), as an extra thank you for your support.
Dark gods willing, 4.3 will arrive on the 3rd of September. That's not a final date - indie development is notoriously difficult to predict - but it's what I'm aiming for, and working hard to hit. I'll be fairly quiet until then, but not completely silent: I'll keep on posting new art as it leaves our foundries.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 1345201
Artist: NevanNox

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Canon no?

Either way, excited to see new content, hopefully more with the elfy waifus(Helo and Maelsy).

Reactions: TalkingTree1975
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes