Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
View attachment 1345256

Isn't it nice to have a girlfriend with such diverse fashion sense? Thanks again to Irrelevant Art, working hard to get us ready for the upcoming major release.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
She most likely was raped and tortured the entire time it took for player to conquer the capital and get her back :(. Gotta shower her with headpats and soothing cuddles :).

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
She most likely was raped and tortured the entire time it took for player to conquer the capital and get her back :(. Gotta shower her with headpats and soothing cuddles :).
You are kidding, right? She is clearly collaborating with the dictator. And even if not she is a vital claim to legitimacy he can't easily let go of.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1345256

Isn't it nice to have a girlfriend with such diverse fashion sense? Thanks again to Irrelevant Art, working hard to get us ready for the upcoming major release.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Goddamn! I'm both arouse and feel sad to see my girl Adeline look like that, I really hope she wasn't raped and tortured by that shitty baron. If it was our dragon boy though....well, I won't mind to do something to her but I would rather choose to be nice to her like Helios....after raping her of course.... Gosh, even I'm so confuse with this method sometimes....

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1348426

Daylight? In my dragon simulator? It's more likely than you think. Lubbio is back with the first of two new sequences featuring Adeline, to be featured in our upcoming major release.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
But this one...this one, I like it and can't wait for the next update just for this moment

Reactions: SerHawkes

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

After it has eluded us teasingly for the best part of a year, we have finally reached our $4,000pm pledge goal! Assuming we can hold it, that means we'll be able to fulfil one of my long-held ambitions: to have the game fully voice-acted.
In related news, our amazing voice actress Marina - voice of Adeline, Chia, Marie-Anne, Mina, and Naho - has recovered from her injury, and will be able to start recording again soon. So you can look forward to more VA for these characters in the months to come.
A huge thank you to everyone who has helped us reach this far - new and old backers alike. We run development extremely hot, so every last contribution makes a clear and real difference to what we're able to do. And hopefully, with your support, we'll be able to reach our final goal: for full-time animation.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

After it has eluded us teasingly for the best part of a year, we have finally reached our $4,000pm pledge goal! Assuming we can hold it, that means we'll be able to fulfil one of my long-held ambitions: to have the game fully voice-acted.
In related news, our amazing voice actress Marina - voice of Adeline, Chia, Marie-Anne, Mina, and Naho - has recovered from her injury, and will be able to start recording again soon. So you can look forward to more VA for these characters in the months to come.
A huge thank you to everyone who has helped us reach this far - new and old backers alike. We run development extremely hot, so every last contribution makes a clear and real difference to what we're able to do. And hopefully, with your support, we'll be able to reach our final goal: for full-time animation.
HELL THE FUCK YEAH! I'm so glad that she's recovered and at the same time happy to see they reached 5th goal, can't wait to see more updates with VA in the future

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019

Mhe, I was really hoping for more scenes over voice acting

Reactions: Royko

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
adeline_imprisoned_preview.png

Isn't it nice to have a partner who knows how to spice things up in the bedroom? Or dungeon, as the case may be.
Lubbio has just finished the second set of images for our upcoming date with Adeline - here, clearly, being involved in some consensual 'captive princess' roleplay.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1367120

Isn't it nice to have a partner who knows how to spice things up in the bedroom? Or dungeon, as the case may be.
Lubbio has just finished the second set of images for our upcoming date with Adeline - here, clearly, being involved in some consensual 'captive princess' roleplay.
YEEEESSSSS! That's hot, Adeline really really hot and sexy in BDSM position. Thank you for sharing us another Patreon post, I'm truly grateful and can't wait for the next update

Reactions: _Maou_

sharpys

May 21, 2017
View attachment 1367120

I’d like to give her to the infernos in place of Helios. Can we do that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Are there harsh consequences for offering stuff like bastion to the merchant or the lowlands to the werewolves?
Also is there a way to turn people around like the wolf girl? seems like rape is the only option. Not that I'm complaining since the game is named Ravager.

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Are there harsh consequences for offering stuff like bastion to the merchant or the lowlands to the werewolves?
Also is there a way to turn people around like the wolf girl? seems like rape is the only option. Not that I'm complaining since the game is named Ravager.
I believe we will see in next arch that gaining power and making promises is easy but ruling is not.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I mean, we are a dragon that just conquered a whole realm, if we decide to come for the merchant ass she better spread her legs far and wide.
The problem with that sort of leadership style is that sooner rather than later you are going to piss off so many people that, even if you do manage to kill them all as they rise up against you, you'll end up with no people left to enslave.

The trick to a long and prosperous rule is to be both loved and feared in equal measure. And that in turn requires restraint of both ones mercy and ones appetites.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes