_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
sabetha_preview.png

Next up in our deluge of new character art is Sabetha, seen here without her distinctive leather apparel. I think it's a very strong look for her. Sabetha (and her quieter sister) have a big place in the coming update, which I am very excited about.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sigh~ Wish this game had a mode without the damn timers.
I hate when the game forces it's pace on me.
Otherwise, pretty cool game. Would definitely bite some dude's balls off again. :ROFLMAO: (y)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1382565

Next up in our deluge of new character art is Sabetha, seen here without her distinctive leather apparel. I think it's a very strong look for her. Sabetha (and her quieter sister) have a big place in the coming update, which I am very excited about.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
The best cat girl of the game, can't wait to see her again in the next update

Reactions: Fiz1247

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
And our beloved voice actress Marina (voice of Adeline, Chia, Marie-Anne, Mina, and Naho)
Good to hear she is doing well. She is really talented what with the range of voices and accents she can do. I'd honestly not have guessed all those characters were voiced by the same person on account of those. So I am a genuine fan in a way that has nothing to do with the sexual nature of the content she voices. And I am probably not the only one.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
I wonder how the consortship will be handled by sisters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BegoneThrot

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
chanwe_preview.png

Our devoted abbess Chanwe has also received some artistic attention - now with new poses, a fresh recolour, and at least 20% extra thiccness. Delicious.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Imagine making a game about literal dragon having every girl and then adding NTR/Sharing to it :KEK:
Because it's not a theory. It's a fact.

Imagine making a game about literal dragon having every girl and then adding NTR/Sharing to it :KEK:
If you are referring to scenes of tossing bitches to the horde, some people might not like certain characters and may want to get rid of them. That's why you are given an option to actually kill some of your captives (I'm not talking about femboy kobold) if you want. So these are not ntr.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1384168

Our devoted abbess Chanwe has also received some artistic attention - now with new poses, a fresh recolour, and at least 20% extra thiccness. Delicious.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Don't know why I never truly like Chanwe, maybe because of her attitude toward the dragon somehow feel least likable than other like Helios. But not gonna lie I did like how she look on the left, a broken bitch that I don't mind to fuck over and over to break that cocky attitude completely

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Don't know why I never truly like Chanwe, maybe because of her attitude toward the dragon somehow feel least likable than other like Helios. But not gonna lie I did like how she look on the left, a broken bitch that I don't mind to fuck over and over to break that cocky attitude completely
Chanwe also has least of content right now. I also agree she is pretty dislikeable in her current form as she only preach of her Goddess, talk about pain in the ass! However, I think she has potential to become a rather interesting character if she will have a friendship/ally path available. Dragon beating her in theological debate is not something every fantasy has...

Reactions: BegoneThrot

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It seems like Ravager just went live on Steam. I already got my copy. Going to be a fun weekend of kidnapping maidens.
Not just that but I think Dev still upload the public version for the game with most of the new content minus those for Act V which only for the Steam version, not gonna lie I'm so excited and can't wait to try out

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
sabetha_surprise.png
That’s right, dragon fans. We did it. Ravager is live on Steam Early Access, and you can . It hosts our 4.3 major update, which includes: the chance to catch up (in various senses) with Adeline, a very personal arc with Valzira, and the ability to choose Sabetha & Inej as your consorts. It’s also a big move forward for our art and animation, comes with a raft of improvements and fixes, and has achievements! The whole team has worked extremely hard on this, and I’m very proud.

I’m a backer, when do I get my copy?

I’ll be distributing Steam keys to all of our $20+ backers as quickly as possible - but please note that it is a manual process, and might take a while. Once I’ve done that, I’ll upload a backer version for all of our $5+ supporters.

I’m not a backer, what happens to me?

Our public build has also been updated with all of our changes (minus Adeline’s content, which marks the start of Act V). Going forward, I’ll continue to update it with everything we create for the first four Acts of the game.

Is the Steam version censored?

No.

Holy crap, that’s awesome! Can I help somehow?

Thank you! And yes, you can. These first couple of weeks determine where we sit in Steam’s rankings, and consequently how well we do. Wishlisting, purchasing, and leaving (honest and earnest) reviews are all things you can do, and all will make a big difference to the game’s ongoing development.

I’d love to help, but I don’t want my friends to know I like this game!

Your friends are philistines. More helpfully: you can hide your visibility to your Steam friends, or create a second Steam account (and share your games across) for the purposes of enjoying artisanal dragon content. And anything else you might want to keep to yourself.

So what happens next?

I’m going to take a short break to catch up on sleep, and recharge my creative reservoirs. After that we’ll be focusing on Dreamweaver-voted content, and extending some of the cool new things we’ve added in this update. And after that, we’ll begin work on what happens after your first night with Adeline. Enjoy!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.3.0

Changelog:
Dev Notes

• It’s here! The first of our builds to be , and what a build it is.
  • This version includes all new content for Act I and Act IV. If you want to continue the story further, you can do so by supporting us on , , or .
  • It is impossible to pick out an MVP for this version. The whole team, from writers to artists to coders to playtesters, has gone above and beyond to get it ready in time. My thanks to each and every one of them.
Features

• Consort: Sabetha & Inej can be chosen as consorts (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Scene: Sabetha & Inej apply their talents together (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Scene: Valzira’s captive interactions are now no-holes-barred (collab with Mattrex).
  • Scene: Valzira can be double-dipped (collab with Mattrex).
  • Scene: Valzira welcomes Malice into the world (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Sabetha is restless in the morning (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Sabetha and Inej want to know your favourite (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Sabetha and Inej are in a cuddly mood (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Sabetha and Inej are not where you expect them (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Sabetha and Inej are still not where you expect them (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Sabetha and Inej know how to help you relax (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Sabetha and Inej give you an unconventional farewell (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Valzira informs you of the consequences of your actions (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Valzira attempts to take care of her child (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Malice has opinions about how you treat her mother(s) (two variants, collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Malagar is preparing for a very important experiment (collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Mina will respond properly to the mercs’ presence if she’s recruited after them.
  • Art: Enid’s brood mother scene (Lubbio).
  • Art: Cooch’s wolf tribe fate (Lubbio).
  • Art: Captive character art for Adeline (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Updated nude character art for Adeline (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Updated nude and broken character art for Chanwe (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Updated character art for Rhyll (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Nude character art for Sabetha (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: New emotes for Adeline (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: New emotes for Inej (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: New emotes for Rhyll (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Messy and nude emotes for Sabetha (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Sleeping emotes for Sabetha & Inej (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: A revised captive emote for Valzira (Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Nude idles for Adeline (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Captive idles for Adeline (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Nude idles for Mina (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Pregnant idles for Valzira (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Idles for the kobold guards (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Inej’s part in eavesdropping, the reoffer, and the backdoor break-in (Gruella).
  • Voice: Malice’s reveal with Heloise (Sunset Sofia).
  • Voice: Rhyll’s arrival, commentary on morale, response to gifts, and part in fates (Greyscale).
  • UI: New program icons have been added for all formats.
  • System: Achievements have been added to the Steam version of the game (Tosk).
Tweaks

• Brood Mother, Consummation, Right Of Conquest, and Hair Of The Dog have been added to the Gallery.
  • The option to unlock all scenes in the gallery is more clearly indicated.
  • Adeline will be dressed differently when you are first reunited with one another.
  • Young Malice’s interaction with the kobolds can be triggered by visiting them.
  • Malice’s scenes reflect her parentage.
  • Marie-Anne’s interaction with Valzira plays slightly differently if Val is pregnant.
  • Getting shot by Mina’s crossbow causes a wound.
  • Some laborious back-end improvements to how Mina’s wardrobe is managed.
  • Mina’s existing animated idles have been resized for consistency.
  • Sabetha & Inej’s quarantine message will no longer play on first boot-up. It can still be accessed via the Gallery.
  • Sabetha & Inej’s audio should flow more smoothly if clicking or skipping through.
  • Valzira’s scenes have been tweaked based on their context.
  • The RenPy framework has been updated to 7.4.8, to prevent it from exploding when handling Steam achievements. Hopefully it doesn’t explode in other ways.
Fixes

• Attacking the convent will no longer cost Morale if you are in Power Fantasy mode.
  • You cannot visit Cooch at Gutter’s Cove if she already arrived with the mercs.
  • Fixes to the appearance of Darja’s princess idles.
  • Enid’s Brood Mother replay no longer allows you to escape into the broader game.
  • Heloise’s dream appearance is independent of her physical state.
  • Malice’s name remains stable during the Moonday event.
  • Mina’s birthday present art shows more consistently during the Moonday event.
  • Mina’s cartback interactions take note of her state of dress.
  • Mina’s interaction at Gutter’s Cove can only be seen once.
  • Mina’s outdoor forceful scene will no longer reference an imaginary mattress.
  • Mina’s wardrobe will reflect her current status at the beginning of the posh dress scene.
  • Prolific corrections and improvements to spelling, grammar, and stage direction.
  • ...and the dozens if not hundreds of bugs we found during playtesting. Thank you to our elite team of playtesters, you’re amazing.

• Support the game! , or
    Join the discord!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hi devs! Nice to see steam launch succeeding!

Because I am a retard, can you devs spell to me what does steam launch chance here? Can I still download this game from mega, do the old saves work and will you hate me for doing this?

Also how Act I has been changed? I am just curious and lazy heheheee...

A bit confusing, Malice gets a sister or a spare body?
If either Val or Hel is pregnant the other can't be knocked up anymore?
I believe this refers klepto sisters. Either way I am interested of Vazira's stepmotherhood(?). Talk about a plotwist!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
awsome so glad to finally get an update again...keep up the fantastic work!!!!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes