TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Because the developer decided to make Act V and beyond only available to Steam Buyers and Patreon. Act I - IV will be updated when content affects them and remain free.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Uhh does this update on the site have act 5 the one with Adeline, im confused whats going on, so much info
It looks like we have to buy it on Steam if we wanna continue our story, which im down tbh, wouldnt mind another playthrough
Although i'll probably wait for the whole game to finish before buying on Steam, seems pointless to me because i will constantly have to go back, theres no clear set line, from the beginning to the end

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 1385907
That’s right, dragon fans. We did it. Ravager is live on Steam Early Access, and you can . It hosts our 4.3 major update, which includes: the chance to catch up (in various senses) with Adeline, a very personal arc with Valzira, and the ability to choose Sabetha & Inej as your consorts. It’s also a big move forward for our art and animation, comes with a raft of improvements and fixes, and has achievements! The whole team has worked extremely hard on this, and I’m very proud.

I’m a backer, when do I get my copy?

I’ll be distributing Steam keys to all of our $20+ backers as quickly as possible - but please note that it is a manual process, and might take a while. Once I’ve done that, I’ll upload a backer version for all of our $5+ supporters.

I’m not a backer, what happens to me?

Our public build has also been updated with all of our changes (minus Adeline’s content, which marks the start of Act V). Going forward, I’ll continue to update it with everything we create for the first four Acts of the game.

Is the Steam version censored?

No.

Holy crap, that’s awesome! Can I help somehow?

Thank you! And yes, you can. These first couple of weeks determine where we sit in Steam’s rankings, and consequently how well we do. Wishlisting, purchasing, and leaving (honest and earnest) reviews are all things you can do, and all will make a big difference to the game’s ongoing development.

I’d love to help, but I don’t want my friends to know I like this game!

Your friends are philistines. More helpfully: you can hide your visibility to your Steam friends, or create a second Steam account (and share your games across) for the purposes of enjoying artisanal dragon content. And anything else you might want to keep to yourself.

So what happens next?

I’m going to take a short break to catch up on sleep, and recharge my creative reservoirs. After that we’ll be focusing on Dreamweaver-voted content, and extending some of the cool new things we’ve added in this update. And after that, we’ll begin work on what happens after your first night with Adeline. Enjoy!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
depending on the price, I may have to buy this just to show support, but when woofie girl going to get consort path?

Edit
I decided to just buy it for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Maou_

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So by the sounds of it, THIS version doesn't have the transition to ACT V as this would be considered the public build and isn't accessible to us right now, but down the road it will be... Make sense.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
When the story is finished, A patreon or steam buyer will have to tell me the story... I'm not gonna get into a game and be walled behind a "buy me to get the full story" I would be fine with being locked out of H-scenes for a good story; although, I understand why he did it, I don't agree with it. But that's just me: I'm a poor nobody who comes to sites like this to get free games. I hope the game turns out amazing from beginning to end

Reactions: TheDick69+

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 990614

Malice has been a very naughty girl, and must be punished. A snippet of our latest piece by Lubbio, and *dramatic drum roll* the last scene illustration in our backlog! Hurrah!
To celebrate, I've added some new options to the latest art poll - so if you're a $10+ patron, hop onto Discord and cast your vote.

I know I'm super late to just now 'discover' this scene, but I tend to ignore galleries. I've been through this event sequence(body snatch whatnot), but I've never been able to push it in this direction before. I have all tags except NTR enabled. I'm assuming it has something to do with how you answer the questions when she's growing up, but I feel like I've picked a fair amount of different options through my multiple playthroughs.

If anyone could share the 'unlock' requirements for this it would be much appreciated.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Okay. I'm legit curious. How will they deliver new builds to people who bought steam version, if Steam decides to purge the game after people alreadyt bought it? "Sorry pals better luck next time"? Refund? Making older 5 act build free for all?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I would have said that the changelog looks great but I'm really sad that all the animations are just idles.

Reactions: Anonimed
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes