Iscay4312

Aug 21, 2020
Sorry to break it to you but if you aren't willing to spend £4 on your "Fav game" the devs don't give the slightest shit whether you are following or not.

Except he hasn't even updated his subscribe star for the newest update so even if you pay you won't get anything and goodluck getting a refund. Also the game is now $28, atleast on my steam account.

Iscay4312

Aug 21, 2020
12 euro for me. Strange.
Not really prices differ from country to country on steam. Doesn't really change the fact that the tiers on subscribestar are misleading, many of the ranks that promise you access to the latest updates do not infact give you access to the latest updates.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I'm confused what happens now that the game is behind a paywall and dev owns the game thread? Do we make a new thread to share the steam version?
More than likely someone will share the Steam version here or else where. I can think of a number of other sites that could share the steam version with ease.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sorry to break it to you but if you aren't willing to spend £4 on your "Fav game" the devs don't give the slightest shit whether you are following or not.
Because people are watching. Not everyone is a fanboy who'd defend any shady practice the devs throw at them.
Spending money to support a game's development, which you don't know if it'll be the game you like or if it'll be finished,
is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from Buying a game you like.
And it's very common that Devs eating supporters' goodwill, turn their project to nothing more than a money milking machine.

That said, this game is just launched on steam, getting more money would definitely help on the development. Finger cross it won't turn into those soulless money milking machines

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Is this steam version with act 5?
No, however version 5 will only be available on steam via a steam purchase or with a steam key given to some backers.
It was in Zizzy to memory, looks like it got removed.
Kobold isn't removed, just jumps around the gallery from time to time.
I know I'm super late to just now 'discover' this scene, but I tend to ignore galleries. I've been through this event sequence(body snatch whatnot), but I've never been able to push it in this direction before. I have all tags except NTR enabled. I'm assuming it has something to do with how you answer the questions when she's growing up, but I feel like I've picked a fair amount of different options through my multiple playthroughs.
If anyone could share the 'unlock' requirements for this it would be much appreciated.
There are 2 or 3 interactions with her post-birth and pre-growth where if you teach her to be a cunt she'll be a cunt but if you teach her to be good she'll be good (so far as the scene in question is concerned) check the walkthrough or ask in the discord for more details
Creator does not honor their subscribe star, don't bother you will waste your money.
Don't know about subscribestar but patreon is pretty active, at least that's where I see all the content from that I post here.
so will act 5 and beyond never come out on f95 and only be available through steam? pity if so.
Will probably get leaked to F95 one day.
The fun thing is that i remember developer didn't even want to create a patreon for money. And now he is hiding his game behind a paywall. Really shows you how the money is corrupting oneself.
I do hope you find other fun things in life. The developer didn't create the game for money but people always create patreon accounts for money. What else would you make a patreon account for if not for money? The games purpose isn't/wasn't to create an income that being said it has racked up bills from artists, an animator and voice actors/actresses to pay, none of which come cheap. If people want the project to exponentially grow then that's what the crowd funding is for, generally updates at the same pace however more/higher quality content with each update as people can be brought on for steady work because of more resources available. This free game you've been enjoying for how long now is only at such a high quality because of people who support the game with their money, allowing 4MinuteWarning to acquire talent which makes it so, not to mention the numerous writers who do it for free.

Money corrupting oneself? He isn't hiding his game behind a paywall, Acts 1-4 will be publicly available, that's 80% of all acts that will be in the game, all for free. How's about entitlement corrupting oneself. You clearly want the game to be released for free (for whatever reason) which is a valid opinion but a worthless one as you don't contribute to the overall success of the game but this is a moot point as it'll probably get leaked here anyways which you know, so ultimately it's not that you even have to purchase it you just have to wait but even that seems like it's too much for you.
Except he hasn't even updated his subscribe star for the newest update so even if you pay you won't get anything and goodluck getting a refund. Also the game is now $28, atleast on my steam account.
Game is $15 or round about the equivalency in your local currency, $28 is an error.
Yeah it can only go downhill for them now, better choose their moves carefully
Maybe from your perspective, but one that's based more in ignorance than not. Join the discord, interact with the devs and see development grow. Surprisingly his patreon subscribers increased with a steam release, if anything they were expecting a dip in patreon supporters with a steam release.
whats stopping people from sharing the steam game on this site ?
Integrity, I was going to leak it upon release but then decided not to, spoke a bit with 4MinuteWarning and decided to keep it as such.
Not really prices differ from country to country on steam. Doesn't really change the fact that the tiers on subscribestar are misleading, many of the ranks that promise you access to the latest updates do not infact give you access to the latest updates.
All of the latest builds have been posted here and on itch.io (the official release site) for free...?
So I'm confused what happens now that the game is behind a paywall and dev owns the game thread? Do we make a new thread to share the steam version?
Act 5 is behind a paywall, which as you see already someone said they'll leak it on this site. Dev owns thread but can't change/edit links, only mods can do that

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes