redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
For some devs, F95 has been their launch pad interms of both recognition/promotion/success. Just look at Philly/DPC (Despite his whole attitude and reaction/punishing anyone who mentions this site/Eva Kiss, among certain others. Sure pirate sites have their good and bad parts, no denying this.
I don't disagree that it's necessarily bad marketing especially starting small. One of the things I enjoy most here is seeing the devs take an active role in the threads and actually responding to the user base. I've seen some very good interactions that legitimately moved a game in a certain direction in my time here.

The vast majority of money isn't here though and at some point a dev has to take a leap off this site to make a real career out of it. And of course this is behind a paywall for a limited time only, the dev has no control over that. Sorry, just had a few beers and felt like rambling.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Should have completed it first before popping it at steam.
Then, should have started working on DLC's once completed and released at steam.
Till completed - patreon and star.

But oh well, what do i know. :giggle: :coffee:

Reactions: pizbia

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I've find a way to unlock the gallery:

1_ use UnRen option 1 then in game folder open gallery RPY file
2_ search for "sVersion" and replace "steam" and "backer" by "demo"
3_launch the game and go to the gallery, you see the kobold in the bottom right of the first page
4_accept his gift and you have all the scenes unlocked

PS: sorry for my english i'm not a native speaker.

Or just use this file already modified.
I've tried doing it myself, I've tried using your file... I can get it to activate the gallery unlock, but it still won't play the two new princess scenes! I'm obviously doing something wrong but I don't know what!

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a reason the android version is titled "demo" or is it the full one and it's just a weird mistake?
"Demo" is just the name for the public version you can download for free off of Itch.

It'll get changed to "Public" in the next release to reduce confusion

Feb 14, 2019
"Demo" is just the name for the public version you can download for free off of Itch.

It'll get changed to "Public" in the next release to reduce confusion
Thanks. Also, there doesn't seem to be any new scenes in the gallery, despite the changeling saying a buttload were added? Also can't seem to find the "gallery unlock" button(I think it used to be petruk?) anywhere...

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Uhm... So, the changelog states that there's the start of this new Act (Act I) added, but I can't seem to find shit in there. Do I have to buy the game on steam to access it lmao?

Reactions: pizbia

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks. Also, there doesn't seem to be any new scenes in the gallery, despite the changeling saying a buttload were added? Also can't seem to find the "gallery unlock" button(I think it used to be petruk?) anywhere...
Minor bug caused it to not appear in this release. He'll return in the next one

Riposite

Jan 24, 2018
anyone know the path /trigger to unlock the new Valzira content? outside of the abilty to know give it to her in the c**t -can't find any of the new stuff referenced in the change log

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
anyone know the path /trigger to unlock the new Valzira content? outside of the abilty to know give it to her in the c**t -can't find any of the new stuff referenced in the change log
Yea I was having trouble with that too. Only get the malice dreams but after that nothing.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Heh! I didn't expect that truth, when I asked Adeline about the dragon's origin and her answer are basically she's Daenerys Targaryen with extra step
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Damn! We finally got another "sweet home Alabama" moment beside Malice now boys and I'm enjoyed it a lot

Royko

May 26, 2020
i played the update honestly not worth paying money for the steam version idk why he would lock the 1 scene behind such a big paywall he should have waited to have a finished act 5 glad i got the pirated steam version here i would feel ripped off if i payed that money
Maybe as you will get every update in the future, as this is just day one?

Reactions: _Maou_
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes